[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I watch The Hobbit movies? How was Kate?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: elf.jpg (2 MB, 1941x3251) Image search: [Google]
elf.jpg
2 MB, 1941x3251
Should I watch The Hobbit movies? How was Kate?
>>
No.
>>
Yes

Impeccable
>>
>>64469582
Theatrical or Extended?
>>
I thought she was one of the few good Jackson additions.

The films are ok, more aimed at children than LOTR so it grates because of how good LOTR was.
>>
I only saw the first one buy thought it was terrible.

Completely over dependent on really poor CGI. Completely different thematically and tonally from LOTR which caught me off guard more than I thought it would, probably due to the frequency of recognisable characters.

I thought about getting the box set, but can't imagine I'd enjoy them really.
>>
first and second movies are quite enjoyable, the third one is a turd.
>>
File: thehobbitwasamistake.webm (2 MB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
thehobbitwasamistake.webm
2 MB, 854x480
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ag1o3koTLWM
>>
She was the worst and best part of the film.
Her character pretty much symbolized all that went wrong with them but boy is she nice to look at.
>>
i'd just wait for the plinkett reviews
>>
>>64469530
Yes watch she is v cute
>>
>>64469530
You will be bored with the second movie, you will never want to watch the third movie again.
>>
>>64469530
She did well for the role she was there for, its just that character shouldve never been there.
>>
>>64469623
>more aimed at children THAN LOTR

kek that's impossible faggot
>>
>>64469607
pls respond
>>
she was so pretty that I was unable to concentrate on the second movie
>>
She was OK. Her character was shit and was the root of some of the worst moments tho desu.
>>
>>64469861
It seemed promising when she talked about only signing on if they agreed she wouldn't be there to provide a love story. Then Hackson expanded it to three movies she got shoehorned into a love story to help fill the extra time.
>>
no she's ugly and the movies are a complete 180 from LOTR

all the effort and care jackson poured into LOTR was turned into a nice steaming turd he smeared on the Hobbit films because he, and all of his actors, didn't want to do the movies, but were forced by their jew overlords with the evil device known as a "contract"
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.