[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone else here identify more with female characters even
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 1451308224771.jpg (133 KB, 833x1163) Image search: [Google]
1451308224771.jpg
133 KB, 833x1163
Does anyone else here identify more with female characters even though your male?
I always have and i normally pick to be a girl when playing video games too.
But i have never wanted to be a girl i just think for whatever reason female characters are cooler and more interesting than male characters.
Hell my favorite new characters of 2015 were Rey and Furiosa.
>>
>>64469270

fag
>>
>>64469300
the point is i'm not gay but i feel this way
>>
identifying yourself with a fictional character, male or female, is literal autism
>>
>>64469270
Back to /b/
>>
>>64469270
Hi Stefonknee Wolscht, you'll probably feel more at home at www.reddit.com or >>>/lgbt/
>>
>>64469270
what do you have in common with Rey and Furiosa?
>>
>>64469270
You don't identify with her, you just like it more to see what happens to the girl

you are not gay you are a beta orbiter

THE GAME
>>
low test
>>
>>64469270
You're either a beta who wants to live through a woman's success, or a deeply closeted transsexual

Either way you should kill yourself
>>
>>64469270
You're probably just thinking with your dick.
I do too.
>>
File: 1319303906942.jpg (280 KB, 960x892) Image search: [Google]
1319303906942.jpg
280 KB, 960x892
>>64469270
I know how you feel OP.

I'm basically Lara Crofting every character I play.

I just like the female aesthetic most.

I don't understand how people can play an ugly hairy dude when it's so much more satisfying to be a lithe avenging angel who will kick tons of ass and come home to ride your dick.
>>
>>64471101
>RIDING UR OWN DICK

FAGGOT
>>
>>64471197
I'VE NEVER FELT POWER LIKE THIS BEFORE
>>
>>64471101
I feel like men who play as male characters usually want to feel like they're the character so they pick someone who looks like them. But video games are pretend, just like acting so the character shouldn't matter. If you can't play as a female then it means you lack empathy and imagination and can't feel for the character unless it looks like you.
>>
>>64471552
if you play as a female character that means you lack identity and self respect
>>
>you browse 4chan so much you notice the repeating threads
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.