[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
And the Razzie for Worst Supporting Actor goes to... MARK RUFFALO!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: Spotlight-2015-YIFY[1].jpg (81 KB, 487x720) Image search: [Google]
Spotlight-2015-YIFY[1].jpg
81 KB, 487x720
And the Razzie for Worst Supporting Actor goes to... MARK RUFFALO! GIVE HIM A ROUND OF APPLAUSE, HE DESERVES IT!
>>
>>64466528
they never sat around the table like that once in the entire movie, false advertising.
>>
They only give Razzies to young and upcoming actors or singers.
>>
>>64466804
Halle Berry?
>>
>>64466804

patently false
>>
>>64466528
wAT? He was great. All of them were great.

The movie was great as a journalistic document, I mean real fascinating, but there's little cinematic quality to it. Pretty conventional and bland. Steve Jobs is the superior film by miles but it's probably more boring to the average viewer due to it's subject matter.
>>
Is this movie any good?
>>
>>64469536
Good performances. Nothing else of note.
>>
>>64468104
>wAT? He was great.
He sounded like a wheezing retard most of the time. The part where he's yelling about how he loved Christianity was total shit. What kind of accent was he even trying to do for fuck's sake. The only guy who didn't shit the bed was Keaton who just basically phones it in. And why even mention Steve Jobs? The subject matter isn't similar. The Big Short is Spotlight's big competitor and it was far superior.
>>
>>64469536
>>64469536
Not really. Getting good reviews because religion is evil meme. It's not terrible but very forgettable.
>>
>rachel mcadams is in a movie
>they don't show her ass once

This movie really blueballed me.
>>
>>64469845
He sounded like an autist that works at a newspaper. It wasn't that bad.
>>
>>64469916
"dude atheism lmao" the movie?
>>
>>64469845
The Big Shit is awful.
>>
>>64471457
It's not that, just the subject it deals with (pedo priests) is good critic and IMBD bait. No edgy atheists, just a really boring procedural with no memorable scenes.
>>
I saw this movie in the theater
I don't remember anything apart from Stanley Tucci being a dick
>>
this is what /pol/ does to the mind

>jew editor comes into major media outlet
>immediately gets reporters to investigate catholic church
>make it systemic guys so it's a problem with a church and not a few bad apples
>stirs secularism in a heavy catholic community

OY VEY
>>
>>64471887
Still better than Shitlight.
>>
>>64472589
/pol/ is always right
>>
>>64472771
good meme, have an upvote!
>>
>>64472831
It's pretty scary though.
>>
He was forgettable, not awful
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.