[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be assassin >hire competing assassin to kill the person
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 7
File: Jango_OP.jpg (260 KB, 1024x1450) Image search: [Google]
Jango_OP.jpg
260 KB, 1024x1450
>be assassin
>hire competing assassin to kill the person I was hired to kill

What sort of Keynesian bullshit is this?
>>
Why didn't he just shoot one of those asteroid bombs at Padme's apartment?
>>
Subcontracting anon. Get paid without doing any real work.
>>
>>64462569
Why did the robot cut a hole in the window with a fucking laser just to release a toxic bug

just laser her fucking head
>>
Than why stay an assassin just become a distributor
>>
oh god somebody please post the copypasta

DO IT
>>
>>64462569
Seems fitting that his clone son would go out like a bitch.
Canderous is drilling deeper in his grave.
>>
>>64462569
>Sheev asks Dooku to kill Padme for him
>Then Dooku asks Jango to kill Padme for him
>Then Jango asks a shapeshifter to kill Padme for him
>Then the shapeshifter sends a flying droid to kill Padme for him
>Then the flying droid sends two bugs to kill Padme for him

How dumb can this movie be
>>
File: 1388080416350.png (11 KB, 447x378) Image search: [Google]
1388080416350.png
11 KB, 447x378
>>64462785
It's brilliant on Sheevs part makes it harder to trace back to him.

Based Sheev was manipulating everything

It all went according to plan
>>
>>64462648
>>
File: CanderousHS-KOTOR.jpg (355 KB, 826x1222) Image search: [Google]
CanderousHS-KOTOR.jpg
355 KB, 826x1222
>>64462684
>mfw
>>
>>64462785
>>64462852
>if padme died she and anakin would never have fallen in love
>anakin would never have been willing to join the dark side to keep her alive
>sheev intentionally sabotaged his own completely unnecessary plan from the start

Master manipulator, and a good friend.
>>
Are you guys retarded? Sheev didn't put out the hit for Padme, the Separatist dude did
>>
>>64463108
The hooded guy who talked to the separatists via hologram was Shhev
>>
>>64462852
Is sheev the most intelligent star wars character?
>>
>>64463175
he's like the star wars equivalent of luke wilson's character in idiocracy. he's the smartest character simply because everyone else in the prequels is retarded.
>>
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 250x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 250x300
It's ditch-digging then.

UUAAAHGHHGHAHGH
>>
>>64463094
>completely unnecessary
>implying that his assassination attempt didn't lead to Obi-wan finding the clone army which he used to order 66 all Jedi
>implying his plan didn't lead to some alone time between Padme and Anakin
You just don't see the pottery.
>>
*record scratch*

Jango sayHUhhhhhh?
>>
>>64462569
tems is such a pathetic cretin. his reality show 'the life and times of temuera morrison' was laughably bad.
>>
File: Basilisk war droid.jpg (117 KB, 396x594) Image search: [Google]
Basilisk war droid.jpg
117 KB, 396x594
>>64462684
>The exhiliration, the euphoria, I felt as I streaked into the atmosphere, dodging self-guided projectile and beam weapons was unmatched. A 80 kilometer plunge through the atmosphere, dodging and weaving, the outside of my armor glowing like the sun with the heat of re-entry. And with barely 30 meters to spare, I twisted and skimmed the surface, firing at the giant beam generators that were in my path. The explosion from that sent shockwaves that leveled the entire complex around it. It was the moment of my life.

Canderous would drive his basilisk war droid deep into Jango Fetts ass in 30 seconds and kill him.
>>
>>64462624
Or you know, shoot a blaster a sleeping non moving target.
>>
File: 1449605260903.jpg (7 KB, 187x250) Image search: [Google]
1449605260903.jpg
7 KB, 187x250
>>64462648
Watch out for that vicious bounty hunter Boba Fett, Luke. Did I ever tell you I fought his dad? He was hired to assassinate a senator me and your father were guarding. We kept bringing her around open windows and public areas in order to draw the would-be assassin out because we knew he had too much pride to just shoot her from long range. He had used his payment to hire another bounty hunter to kill the senator for him while he sent us on a wild bantha chase. Also the 2nd assassin used her payment to buy a robot to assassinate the senator for her. Did I mention the 2nd assassin was a shapeshifter? She could have been a good friend in disguise and just shot the senator for all we knew! Then the robot used its payment to buy poisonous bugs to release into the senator's room while she slept after lasering a hole through the window. It could have just lasered her too after that because we weren't watching her at all, but it already bought the bugs. So we sense the hostile life forms (not the robot) in the room and rush in and save the senator in the nick of time! Then I jumped out the window to chase the robot back to its owner! Luckily it didn't have a self-destruct function. Then we found the 2nd assassin and chased her across the planet, and caught her when she tried to kill us instead of shapeshifting and escaping. But to our surprise, Jango Fett was watching the whole thing instead of going to kill the senator while we were away chasing the bugs chasing the robot chasing the shapeshifter. He shot her with a poisonous dart instead of sniper blaster, and only her instead of shooting all of us or blowing all of us with a rocket or something, then he escaped with his tiny jetpack. Luckily for the senator, my good friend Dexterr Jettster owned a 50s dinner on Courscant that had Republic secrets on the menu along with cheeseburgers and malt shakes. We found the assassin and Mace killed him later, right in front of Boba. And he was a good friend.
>>
I thought it was that the person who wanted Padme dead told Jango how he wanted the person to die specifically and then Jango gave the Shapeshifter the bugs (as shown in the film)
>>
>>64462624
The SW version of CSI could have tracked the droid back to the producer based on the kind of blast he left on the skin, from there they could have find who purchased it and then the owner of the droid.
>>
>>64463621
That can't be it, because in the opening scene they attempt to murder Padme by blowing up her ship.
>>
>>64462624
The toxic bugs would kill her quietly and leave a perfect looking corpse therefore giving the assassin more time to escape.
>>
>>64463684
Or you know, just shoot her with a flying robot
>>
>>64463684
She could just program the robot to open the window and shoot her in 5 minutes that she'd have time to leave.
>>
>>64463631
>>64463684

go to bed george
>>
>>64462600
This

There doesn't seem to be any air traffic control on Coruscant, everyone just flies wherever they want in whatever they want

Why not just blow up the entire building
>>
>>64463684
the assassin wasnt trying to escape dipshit, she wasn't even there. she sent a droid
>>
>>64463642
Sheev really knew it was the body double and did it because she rejected his advances
>>
Real talk now. Why the fuck didn't John Williams give Jango a cool spaghetti western-ish theme? He had one fucking job.
>>
>>64462569

Jingjang and shapeshifter lady were partners, retard.

At least according to the EU, dunno if they re-established it in the new EU.

He killed her because he's a dick.
>>
>>64463851
Because John Williams is a senile hack who thought shitting out variations of the Force theme 3000 times throughout TFA was a good idea
>>
>>64463170
And Sheev isn't the one who put the hit out. It was Dooku doing it on Nute Gunray's behalf. Yet, despite their repeated failures to kill her, the Trade Federation is still all in with the Separatist thing.
>>
>>64463721
Which would break the glass and alert the Jedi in the other room and set off the sensors on the floor.

>>64463724
That might wake Padme up. No no the slugs are a better idea.

>>64463772
Okay give more time for the droid to escape then. Not sure why she programmed the droid to come back to her though. That's the real dumb part of her plan. She should have just had it go somewhere else and self-destruct.
>>
>>64463886
I'm not even asking for a real theme or anything. Just a cool guitar riff when he kills that one Jedi on Geonosis.
>>
>>64463724
>Open the window
>Shoot her
>Self destruct

Bam. The perfect assassination, and untraceable.

Why would she program the droid to return to her, anyway? They would never have found her if the stupid droid hadn't gone back.
>>
>>64463565
I cry evry tiem
>>
>>64463730
I'm amused imagining that after years of mustering the courage to go on the internet after decades, George Lucas somehow ended up on this thread to justify his decisions, only to be greeted by replies clarifying how much of a hack he is, and forcing him off the internet again until the day he dies.
>>
>>64464000
Hes less of a hack than JJ at least. Pretty sure he gives no fucks at this point
>>
because the plan was to get caught and lure the jedi on Kamino
>>
>>64464017
are there actually people that think tfa was worse than the prequels?
>>
>>64463963
That Droid was expensive
>>
>>64464052
TFA is worse than the prequels without question
>>
>>64463908
>loses gorillions to Sheev's retarded plan
>blames woman instead of Sheev
>no sign of woman dying
>still supports Sheev and now lives on a shitty smelly lava planet
>>
>>64464059
She should have purchased a droid that could have cut the window, sent in a smaller, more affordable droid to shoot her and then self destruct.

Then the large droid could have been miles away drinking a space mojito while the deed was being done.
>>
>>64463924
And she'd be dead
Mission accomplished
>>
>>64463764
It seems like the ships people fly around Coruscant aren't spaceships, just flying cars. I'm pretty sure the Slave 1 has to stay parked somewhere since it's probably really dangerous to fly next to the cars.
>>
File: 12366464.jpg (42 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
12366464.jpg
42 KB, 960x540
>tfw
>>
>>64463684
but the assassin can literally shapeshift

and isn't the point of having a droid do your dirty work so that you don't have to escape? why didn't she just rig the droid to blow up and take padme with it?
>>
>>64464196
Maybe the droid had a dildo function? She couldn't part with it in that case.

Also just realized the robot didn't leave. It was just hanging by the window which makes me think the centipede things were expensive and the assassin wanted them back.
>>
>>64464196
Obviously that would make more sense. Program the droid with a bomb and tell it to go to Padme and self-destruct and then leave immediately, like get off the planet. Although if she did that she wouldn't be able to confirm the death to tell Jango.
>>
>>64464050
>Sheev: "Lord Tyrannus, tell Jango to tell the shapeshifting chick to tell the droid to come back to her after dropping the bugs into Senator Amidala's room. It's important that the droid hovers outside her window long enough for the Jedi to see it, so that they can follow and catch the shapeshifting chick, and Jango can shoot her in the neck with that dart that can only be found on Kamino. That way, the Jedi can track him to Kamino so they can get the army of clones. This all has to go off without a hitch, or my decades in the making plans will be for nothing."
>Dooku: "My lord, it seems like your plan hinges on a lot of coincidences happening in succession. I can't even begin to point out the number of ways that this might not work out. Plus, why do we want the Jedi to find the clone army? They're a bunch of retards, so they won't find it suspicious that the army is cloned from the guy who has been trying to assassinate Amidala. That being the case, won't they just use the army against us?"
>Sheev "...................AAAAOOUGH!!" *Sheev spins away*
>>
>>64462785
sheev wanted the jedi to find the clone army for him.
>>
>>64462569
UNCLE FUCKEN BULLY!!!
>>
why does Sheev wanna kill Padme
>>
>>64464688
Because Nute Gunray wouldn't join Dooku's sekrit club if he didn't
>>
>>64464052
the prequels may be shit but at least they contain original ideas
>>
>>64464166
he was a good boy

he was gonna go to college n shit
>>
>>64464939
Star Wars has never had any original ideas.
>>
>>64464915
But he joined anyway even though Padmé didn't die, and he stayed on board with the plan for 3 years and neve tried killing her again.
What exactly did Gunray and the rest of the Trade Federation, Banking Clan, Techno Union folks even GAIN from the war? They spent quadrillions of Credits and never got anything in return, and war makes trading very difficult so they never stood to gain anything.
>>
>>64462569
> what sort of Keynesian bullshit is this?

fucking top kek
>>
Zam and jango were pretty much FWB and she was always begging to go on jobs with him.

I feel like all of the prequels are much better understood if you dive into the EU stuff directly leading up to movies or right after. Of course, thhats a sign of a bad movie that it needs extra merchandising media to make more sense but whatevs
Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.