[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>getting popcorn over nachos at the movies How can anyone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
>getting popcorn over nachos at the movies

How can anyone be this fucking retarded?
>>
>meme foods

Hello, reddit!
>>
My mother once got nachos. Yes, she's a spic.
>>
I usually get a soup

Once in a while I'll have chili
>>
Nachos are eaten in like 5 minutes, usually the popcorn lasts for two movies so you can bring the rest for the next time you see a movie (if you get the bag that costs 50€).
>>
>>64457659

You are a fucking idiot with a pleeb pallet. It's not about quantity but taste and texture you uncultured rancid swine.
>>
Can't you go two hours without stuffing your fucking face?

Anyway, no food at the theater for me. If it's a really late showing, I might get an energy drink to avoid falling asleep though. I wish theaters served coffee. I've never found one that does.
>>
>>64457748
Might as well sneak in a fucking steak then you monkey, it's about having something to eat through the entire movie so you don't get bored and fall asleep
>>
>not just sneaking in a live lobster and cooking yourself an elegant meal and 4 star course topped off with creme brulee and red wine in the back row

Everyone knows when the lobster starts squealing but I bring enough to share with me so nobody rats me out to the cinema constable
>>
>>64457492
My falcon doesn't like nachos.
>>
>>64457492
I only get Nachos if I am watching a flick because its more action scenes than talking.
Popcorn is for movies
Duck in orange and plum sauce is for films
>>
>>64457750
That's weird. I haven't found one that doesn't serve coffee unless it was a small second-run theater. Sometimes it's not advertised (not a lot of people care for it at the movies) so maybe ask?
>>
>>64459782
they have a no questions policy strictly enforced at every cinema I have ever been to
>>
>>64457513
>Calling your own kind spic

What are we turning into niggers now?
>>
>>64457748
>pleeb pallet
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>64457492
>Not sneaking in your food
>>
>>64457748
>popcorn eater talking about taste and texture
>>
>>64459907
How do you know? Did you ask?
>>
>picking the louder snack

Everyone else in the theatre hates you.
>>
masterrace reporting in
>>
>>64457750
maybe I just did and want to snack while watching.

fucking dumb asshole. I bet your mom cucked you about your behavior in front of your friends all the time.
>>
has any one ever been thrown out of a theater for bringing their own food? I've never seen it. Just curious
>>
File: download.jpg (17 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
17 KB, 275x183
I kill two birds with one stone these days.
>>
>>64460219
Why do they always gotta ruin the cookie dough with a chocolate coating?
>>
>>64460457
>birds
>not falcons
Get it together son
>>
>not bringing spaghetti
>>
>>64460141
of course not, thats against the rules
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.