[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How would you get rid of him?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4
File: Gordo-the-gift-43.jpg (26 KB, 540x405) Image search: [Google]
Gordo-the-gift-43.jpg
26 KB, 540x405
How would you get rid of him?
>>
>>64455295

Pretend to not recognize him right from the beginning.
>>
GORDOS LITTLE PEE PEE
>>
He literally did nothing wrong. I'd invite him over to a BBQ desu senpai
>>
im really really sorry m8
>>
Yea! This is getting viral marketed!
>>
>>64455295
stop being a faggot and apologize for being a massive shit as a teenager

that of course didn't work for Jason Bateman because he was a massive asshole in the present and was still making up shit about other people
>>
>>64455295
I'd have apologized in the store.
>>
>>64455493
What? The movie came out last year, what would be point?
>>
File: no-disintegrations.jpg (23 KB, 490x276) Image search: [Google]
no-disintegrations.jpg
23 KB, 490x276
>>64455295
Disintegrations
>>
>>64455336
That wouldn't have stopped him and if anything it would aggravate Gordo.
>>
File: Owen-OP.jpg (35 KB, 500x632) Image search: [Google]
Owen-OP.jpg
35 KB, 500x632
>>64456137
brah
>>
>>64455360
>>64455619
This. I would also use my influence to set him up with a good job and recommend an exceptional therapist to help him with his debilitating social anxiety.
>>
>>64456343
Would you though? If you were in Simons position, where you just attacked everyone to get what you want, I doubt it.
>>
File: 10s063.png (124 KB, 640x272) Image search: [Google]
10s063.png
124 KB, 640x272
>>64455619
Yeah, I thought it would continue with something predictable like Gordo getting fucked over unintentionally by a harmless prank as a kid, culminating in Bateman and wife eventually fighting him off in the finale. Was pleasantly surprised it didn't Bateman still fucks over other people, culminating in who's the daddy

But the real question is was it rape?
>>
>>64456414
Well, no one would if they were a peace of shit like Simon.

That's just what I would do.
>>
Apologize and try to make it right.
>>
>>64455295
I'd be nice and honest with him
>>
>>64456414
Okay. Yes. If I were just like the character in the movie then I would do exactly what that character did. Everyone would by definition. Fucking pedant.
>>
>>64456514
I honestly don't know how to feel about that ending. On one hand he might have raped the one person that actually sympathized with him which is a fucking cunt thing to do.

But on the other hand Simon doesn't deserve to have a child and more of his genetics running around on the plaint.
>>
>>64456648
Hmm that was dumb of me to do.
>>
>>64456514
I don't think Gordo raped her. He said good things happen to good people or something and she was always on Gordo's side. It was just a mindfuck making Simon constantly doubt whether that is his actual son or not.
>>
>>64456657
I like the ambiguity more than anything.

Gordo's at least fucked up enough to drug Bateman's wife, so why wouldn't he go one step further and actually rape her? And even if he didn't, and admitted it to Bateman he'd never believe Gordo. And what does Bateman do next? Tell her that the guy he cruelly fucked over as a kid and let into her life might've drugged and raped her?
>>
Not be a soulless cunt to him, his wife was also very passive aggressive towards him if I remember correctly. It's common to interact with people that are socially awkward on a day to day basis, and there's nothing wrong with trying to be nice, overly nice like Gordo doesn't make me uncomfortable either if it's done with sincerity.

So I'd probably end up being a good friend with the guy.
>>
>>64456837
Well he did have video evidence of him drugging his wife
>>
>>64455295
I'd make fun of him for being such a faggot about still holding onto something that happened in Highschool, then tell him that I don't care about what i did to him and that no one else in the world cares either
>>
>>64456837
Do a secrete DNA test on the child.
>>
>>64456891
He was wearing a mask tho
>>
>>64456904
Fuck off Simon. You're life is over.
>>
>>64456904
Did you miss the part where Simon and that other guy ruined his life by making up a rumor of him being molested/ dad almost killing him.
>>
>>64456976
And that's an excuse to drug and rape an unrelated woman?
>>
>>64456904
His father tried to murder him. That tends to stay with a person for life you dumb fag.

>>64457028
We don't know if he actually raped her. We only know that he drugged her.
>>
>>64456976
>>64457068
Boo Fucking Hoo, a bully made a mean rumor about him, his dad being a shit is unrelated, they had no way of knowing that would happen
>>
>>64457113
The faggot started a chain of events and then he wasn't even sorry for it. And Simon was still the same fucking prick doing the same fucking shit to other people years later.

If you truly believe what he did was ok then go fucking kill yourself you edge lord fag. Humanity would benefit from your death
>>
>>64457253
It just a movie, no need to get angry about it
>>
>>64457253
t. Gordo
>>
>>64457307
hello reddit
>>
Did he cuck Simon?
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.