[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Things I'd like to ride in Star Wars
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: SW.png (434 KB, 500x600) Image search: [Google]
SW.png
434 KB, 500x600
Dang, I'd love to be in the SW universe now!
http://imgur.com/yZyN0av
>>
>>64454741
she looks pretty attractive in that photo. why does she look great in some and so... plain in others?
>>
>>64454843
Makeup
>>
>>64454741
>link to the same image on imgur
I don't usually play this card, but are you by any chance from Reddit?
>>
>>64454843
she looks good when she doesnt show her teeth.
>>
>>64455111
there is literally nothing wrong with the way she smiles
>>
>>64454741
And I'm sure Daisy will give you a ride for free
>>
>>64455142
or maybe it's just her squinty tswift eyes
>>
>>64454741
Why the fuck did you add a reddit photo link to the photo you already uploaded?
>>
File: 1451678471435.jpg (40 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1451678471435.jpg
40 KB, 320x320
>>64454741
>>
>>64454741
Star Wars is a novel about Anakin Skywalker...
>>
So Daisy Ridley is the new JLaw? The average chick that normies like because shes not so attractive that shes seems unattainable to normie guys or threatening to normie girls?
>>
>>64454741
>daisy "raisins" ridley
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.