[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is there a version of this poster with a GREEN lightsaber. i
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: Return_of_the_jedi_old.jpg (340 KB, 1117x1731) Image search: [Google]
Return_of_the_jedi_old.jpg
340 KB, 1117x1731
is there a version of this poster with a GREEN lightsaber. i know the history of why it is, but it just sets my autism off to see a jedi poster have luke carrying anything BUT a green lightsaber.

also poster general i guess
>>
>>64454383
>i know the history of why it is
explain pl0x?
>>
fuck off to reddit
>>
>>64454383
In TFA "his" lightsaber was clearly blue, what gives
>>
>>64454408
luke's new lightsaber he built for the movie was originaly blue, but it looked bad with the blue sky of tatooine
>>
>>64454465
I thought it was green to signify to the audience it was a new weapon.
>>
>>64454542
thats what ive read anyway, im glad though, green looks like a much more mature color for luke
>>
File: IMG_0784.jpg (1 MB, 2169x3092) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0784.jpg
1 MB, 2169x3092
>>
>>64454634
thanks senpai. any hand drawn?
>>
File: s-l1000.jpg (64 KB, 331x500) Image search: [Google]
s-l1000.jpg
64 KB, 331x500
Luke has Red and Vader has Blue on the original original poster
>>
>>64455304
my dick...
>>
>>64454422
It was the one he lost on Bespin.
>>
>>64455304
>>64455361
Imagine, some event like this mightve happened to some kid
>Hey i found this old looking poster here. looks like an original star wars poster!
>its some fake. throw it in the trash, everyone knows its called RETURN of the jedi
>>
>>64455410
jesus you're right. that's horrifying.
>>
>>64455382
I was going to make a thread on his but this is a low content thread as is and it's on topic so whats the deal with that bitch that gives Rey the blue light saber? When asks where she got it from she blows off the question and says that is a story for another time. Was that just Jew Jew shilling more future movies?
>>
>>64455501
>that's a story for the next guy
>>
>>64454422
fuck off normalfag

>>64455501
watch it be a story for the expanded universe bullshit, probably a comic book
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.