[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's next for their character arcs?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
What's next for their character arcs?
>>
hopefully the one on the right gets her tits out and makes out with the one on the left while the middle one kills herself.
>>
>>64450309
Fully in support of the getting out of the bewbs
>>
Bad pussy becomes Sandy Pussy
then becomes bad pussy again
BAD PUSSY
>>
They slowly become good girls with bad pussies.
>>
I seriously wanna get bad pussy pregnant so badly for some reason. Like, I just wanna wreck her perfectly tight little body, leave her with stretch marks and thick thighs, so everyone knows she's borne my brat.
>>
>>64450680
>implying she wouldn't abort with that poison
>implying she wouldn't make you eat the fetus for trying to tame the bad pussy
>>
>>64450812
It's the one thing they haven't done yet...
>>
>>64450995
Forcing someone to eat their own baby? It's very Ancient Greek. D&D should have at it.
>>
File: 1439071946827.jpg (48 KB, 500x672) Image search: [Google]
1439071946827.jpg
48 KB, 500x672
>>64450680
perfect
>>
Hopefully more snake tiddies
>>
I never understood why she told Bronn he needed boypussy. Was she saying Bronn is a homo?
>>
>>64450273
Are masculine vaguely-Hispanic females the worst humans of all time?
>>
File: Varys-Conleth-Hill-BAELOR.jpg (40 KB, 1268x717) Image search: [Google]
Varys-Conleth-Hill-BAELOR.jpg
40 KB, 1268x717
>>64450273
They meet Varys
>>
>>64452943
the middle one certainly is
>>
>>64452943
Fully homosexual organism detected
>>
>>64452943
Funnily enough, none of them are actually latina.
>>
>>64450309
>>64450352
And I'm fully in support of "Grrr! I'll snarl so they think I'm tough!" meme girl dying.
>>
Whenever the one on the right used the whip I got a massive boner.
>>
Nude carwash w/ playful soapy antics to save the rec center.

Apparently they were interesting in the books
>>
>>64454447
>Apparently they were interesting in the books

No they fucking weren't. They were the most minor of minor characters who had maybe 5 pages devoted to them where fucking nothing happened.

All of Dorne should have been cut to save time and money nothing happens there.
>>
>>64450273
>tfw first one reminds me of my ex

I've been doing a lot of reminiscing about that. Haven't had a gf since then (like 3 years ago), so I'd say it's the year I changed that.
>>
>>64454555
Lol, fair enough. I was told they were awesome by a friend who's read the books. She is a proud uber-feminist, so the thought it was just an in-group preference couldn't be ruled-out
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.