[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>DUDE I'M IN SUCH PAIN IM ACTING LMAO i can't wait
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: file.png (230 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
file.png
230 KB, 620x413
>DUDE I'M IN SUCH PAIN IM ACTING LMAO

i can't wait till redmayne wrecks this faggot at the oscars
>>
>>64442199
The acting in this movie all-round was bad.
>>
>>64442199
The only good thing about this movie are the shots. Outside of that, there's nothing. I literally didn't give one shit that his retarded son died, and his wife flashbacks were wew lad.

Was I supposed to be against Tom Hardy? He was the only sane one, knowing that Leo should have just been put out of his pain
>>
Leonardo's Oscar B8 #343421.
>>
he's good in blood diamond and he was good in this
>>
>>64442199
I haven't seen the movie, but I've heard it was very heard to film, and I'm going in hoping I can notice those moments, from every department pertaining to filmmaking, that were really really difficult to be made as they can be seen, and appreciate that. I'm 100% convinced this movie was not easy to make, and everyone working on it gave poured their hearts in it. No matter what they accomplished as a finite product, I'd be happy understand what did it take to make it.
>>
>>64442619
No, it's because he killed his son.
>>
>>64442818
because his son was being retarded and yelling in indian lands

He literally did nothing wrong
>>
>Redmayne

Dude clearly has AIDS.
>>
It was really good, his acting was perfect but there is so little dialogue I don't think he'll get his oscar.

I actually think Tom Hardy was better.
>>
>>64442199

Gotta agree with you, OP.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.