[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
fuck that was intense
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 1984x2834) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 1984x2834
fuck that was intense
>>
The end was kinda dumb, but I'd like to see more movies about Jake's detective character.
>>
>>64438018

Did you see the sequel Nightcrawler?
>>
>>64437919
It was pretty pointless and purposeless tbqh.The idea seemed cool in the first 20 minutes but after that he didn't know where to go with it imo.
>>
File: 1310483412100.jpg (80 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
1310483412100.jpg
80 KB, 413x395
>religious family man turns out to be paranoid and sadistic
>atheist anti-social cop turns out to be the true hero of the story
>>
>>64438041
Yes, and Nightcrawler shits all over Prisoners
>>
>>64438072
The family guy was kinda right but he was fucking retarded of thinking a literal retard could do it and not sneaking into his house.
>>
I liked it more than Sicario.

Enemy is still his best movie to be quite honest with you though family.
>>
>>64438072

>>>/pol/umblr

No one cares you triggered manchild
>>
Something feels a little bit off about all of Villeneuve's films. They're always fun though.
>>
>>64438138
Back to Reddit fucking dindu lover
>>
>>64438041
how is that similar at all?
>>
File: george binks suicide.png (207 KB, 270x336) Image search: [Google]
george binks suicide.png
207 KB, 270x336
>>64438018
>There will never be a season of True Detective staring Detective Loki
>>
>>64438243

It isn't similar. It's the unofficial sequel as quoted many times by both directors. He's the manifestation of Loki in a parallel universe.
>>
>>64438138
I'm not triggered. I'm in amused agreement with the themes the film. I tried to show that through my picture there.
>>
File: Dolmio Grin.jpg (120 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
Dolmio Grin.jpg
120 KB, 800x600
>>64437919
>all those Academy Award nominees
>Paul Dano

Classic.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.