[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else think MCU's Spider-Man would benefit more as
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: asm.jpg (369 KB, 620x320) Image search: [Google]
asm.jpg
369 KB, 620x320
Anyone else think MCU's Spider-Man would benefit more as a Netflix TV show than ANOTHER movie reboot? Especially introducing him in a separate movie. He has the rogues gallery to produce a TV show with a number of seasons.
>>
>>64433114

Alex Daddario as Black Cat
>>
it won't be a reboot--- no origin story he'll springboard straight into the MCU.
>>
Yeah, but I think that about almost all this capeshit garbage.

Face it, people line up in droves to see this shit, even if it is yet "ANOTHER movie reboot". They don't give a shit because they're dumb as fuck.
>>
yes it would
and the Fantastic Four
comics are mostly multi part products anyway

but by Netflix and not like those homo-erotic/fangirl CW soap opera shows
>>
>>64433150
>no origin story he'll springboard straight into the MCU.

this

HE'S IN CIVIL WAR!!
did you not see the ant-man ending?!?

>We got a guy who jumps
>We got a guy who swings
>We got a guy who crawls up the walls
>>
>>64433150
I get that, since the origin story is pretty much 'I get it' at this point. Still I bet when it comes to his movie they'll still do it in flashbacks.
>>
>>64433415
I don't think so, much of the speculation I've heard is that he's gonna be some kind of intern of Stark's who tries to prove himself. They'd waste time if they delved anywhere near Aunt May/Uncle Ben/spider bite territory
>>
>>64433588
Will he be a new hero or a "veteran" so to speak, I know he'll be high school years but has he been on the block for a while just never involved with shit or is he still new and that's why he hasn't appeared so far?

But yeah, even so a TV show makes more sense to me, he has a number of villains for a good two or three seasons if they do a "villain of the week" style
>>
>>64433981
Spidey gonna be new hero in veteran world of superheroes.
>>
>>64433114

No, budget. dumbass
>>
>>64433415
They did this with Hulk in 2008 and it worked just fine.
>>
You people are so fucking retarded. Not because its a bad idea but because you think you're so clever saying it.

>HURR THIS SERIALIZED CHARACTER WOULD BENEFIT MORE FROM BEING SERIALIZED
>UMMM I KNOW THIS IS A WEIRD IDEA BUT DOES ANYONE AGREE WITH ME??????
>>
>>64436310
I think Arrow, Flash, and Gotham are really good in this format. But I think people just expect Spidy in a movie format after the Rami trilogy.
>>
>>64433150
That's still a reboot because the character will be changed, retarded
>>
>>64433114
Agree
>>
Hes too big of a hero to be on a tv show but i get your point.
>>
Superheroes in general, but especially street level heroes, lend themselves more to television imo. Unfortunately, there is too much money in Spider-man and Batman for that ever to happen
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.