[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>The Chancellor Palpatine Surgical Reconstruction Center,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
>The Chancellor Palpatine Surgical Reconstruction Center, sometimes shortened to ChanPal SuRecon Center, crowned one of the tallest buildings on Coruscant. During the Clone Wars, it was also known as the Grand Republic Medical Facility or simply as the Grand Medical Facility. It later became known as the Emperor Palpatine Surgical Reconstruction Center, being commonly referred to as the EmPal SuRecon Center. It was an imposing spire that dominated its particular stretch of the Galactic City—later Imperial City—skyline.

BTW, this is canon.
>>
>back when it was ChanPal
>>
> people defend the EU stuff as good

I'm not fucking surprised when it comes to this shit board
>>
File: ftekofk.gif (1 MB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
ftekofk.gif
1 MB, 500x280
>>64427518
Shadows of the Empire was enjoyable. The Tartakovsky Clone Wars was enjoyable.
>>
>>64427602
why do they wear the poncho?
>>
>>64427655
if they took the ponchos off would they die?
>>
>>64427602

The Shadows of the Empire vidya game was breddy gud. It came out in the right period of time ot bridge millenials who saw the OT as kids with the start of Phantom Menace; keeping the interest in Star Wars peaked. Rouge Squadron was pretty dank too.
>>
>>64427793
Don't forget Battlefront 2. Some of my earliest memories with online console gaming came from that.
>Space Battles where me and my bro would waste X-Wings like it was our fucking birthright
>representing the glorious Galactic Empire against rebel scum
>>
File: 1451529908811.png (211 KB, 596x400) Image search: [Google]
1451529908811.png
211 KB, 596x400
>>64427602

This, SotE franchise also had its own dank music :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vuXdSLirnM&list=PL000B1B12BE123A36&index=2
>>
>>64427602
Ah shit I forgot about the Clone Wars series. Best thing about the prequels. I guess they do classify as EU? Are they no longer canon?
>>
>>64428778

Tartakovsky Clone Wars isn't, George's CGI version is.

George said he got inspiration from Tartakovsky's version though, and Asajj Ventress.
>>
>>64428778
The CG Clone Wars is canon, Genndy's isn't.

Though the CG show got cancelled before getting to its "Coinciding with Sith" ending arcs, they're to treat those plans as canon when they do get around to them.
>>
>>64428934
And Ventress herself was based on unused Attack of the Clones concepts for the character that eventually became Dooku
>>
>>64427655
looks cool m8
>>
>>64428934
>>64428980

Anything specific that the CG Clobe Wars did different than the anination outside if looking atrocious
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.