[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Outer Limits
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: tol2.jpg (124 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
tol2.jpg
124 KB, 500x281
Do not attempt to adjust your monitor.
We are now controlling the transmission.
We can delude you with a thousand memes or expand one single meme to crystal clarity.
For the next hour, we will control all that you shitpost.
>>
>>64426552

I fucking love this show.
>>
>>64426552
It should come back :(
>>
>>64426615
Started rewatching it recently and was pleasantly surprised that it still holds up and explores a lot of philosophical concepts.
>>
There was one with Robert Patrick in it? Anyone remeber what it was about?
>>
>>64426842
There were a couple, one where he was the star, as a pow in an alien war and his cellmate is played by the second Dax from DS9. Then the sequel where he plays the same character but it's sometime later and he's on a ship with a suicide mission to drop a bomb on the aliens' home planet.
>>
JJ Abrams reboot when? you know it's coming
>>
>>64426552
You are Jollem
>>
File: e3.jpg (75 KB, 907x678) Image search: [Google]
e3.jpg
75 KB, 907x678
>tfw no qt robot gf
>>
>>64426901
Does his cellmate turn out to be a villain?
>>
>>64427040
she turns out to be an ayy lmao
>>
>>64427040
They take her to the other room regularly where they try to turn her into an alien, but after that it turns out she was one all along.
>>
>>64427011
the ending was so depressing
>>
>>64427078
Ah yes, I remember thank you.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.