[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was that the actresses real nude body at the end?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: OsPi4zOB.png (292 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
OsPi4zOB.png
292 KB, 512x512
Was that the actresses real nude body at the end?
>>
>>64423111
why did you make a thread about this? what a waste of space

anyways probably, I don't see why they wouldn't use it.
>>
>>64423111

she was a fridge with no tits. it was barely worth showing
>>
I thought after Game of Thrones she said she wouldn't do nudity again
>>
>>64423962
she's not emilia clarke
>>
>>64423111
my erection was real
>>
man can't believe she was such a cunt to the dude.

thought I was about get a new waifu
>>
>>64424599
T H I S
>>
File: ex_machina-670x377.jpg (24 KB, 670x377) Image search: [Google]
ex_machina-670x377.jpg
24 KB, 670x377
Pretty neat film though. Would've liked to see a bit more of the tech and stuff used to create the droids.
>Asian chickbot was hawt. Personally woulda given her bigger boobs but I ain't picky.
>>
>>64423211
Don't you dare fucking reply to me unless you're contributing to the thread.
>>
>>64424226
She looks exactly like her
>>
>>64426299
she was already complete nude at terminator
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.