[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
He Never Died 2015
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: 121212121212.jpg (235 KB, 680x1007) Image search: [Google]
121212121212.jpg
235 KB, 680x1007
Why arent u faggots talking about this? One of the best movies of 2015 by a long way. /tv/ is becoming full of pseudo - intellectual nancy boys. Move out of your basements u filthy unwashed scum.
>>
>>64422777
What's going on here? I wasn't aware of a Rollins doc.
>>
>>64423145
>I wasn't aware of a Rollins doc.

according to wiki it is a comedy horror about cannibals shot in 2013 that only just got to SXSW in 2015.

so I am gonna guess it is not good
>>
>>64423145
its a boring low budget movie where henry acts like a robot
>>
I only come here to say bad things about movies.
>>
>>64422777
>Rollins
Well, at least I know exactly how the main character will act for the entire movie.
>>
>>64422777
s-sorry henry, i'll watch your movie

also, nice repeating digits, sir
>>
>>64423183
I googled it. Seems funnish - happy to watch it at home while cleaning out the fourteen litter boxes my 9 cats share. Odds are I'll be too distracted grooming and feeding them to really focus on the movie anyway. Guess that means I'll get to re watch blue ruin once I complete my chores.
>>
fuck I hate Henry Rollins so much

dumb smug righteous cunt
>>
>>64422777
>hates guns
>absolutely fedorable
Is there anyone less American than Henry Rollins?
>>
>>64423397
Don't forget he endorses sanders
>>
File: gruner.jpg (311 KB, 1280x927) Image search: [Google]
gruner.jpg
311 KB, 1280x927
Its a religious take on vampires
>>
I downloaded it and skimmed through the entire thing in about three minutes. It's shit.
>>
>>64423498
Wew lad. Trifecta
>>
>>64423498
>insulting our new lord and savior
>>
>>64422777
Because Henry Rollins is a massive faggot that no one cares about.
>>
>>64423188
so it's a tour de force then. Thanks Jeremy.
>>
>>64423183
You don't need quality to make an enjoyable movie. Friday the 13th films, low quality good fun.
>>
>>64423552
I ... ah... cant hold my attention span for more then 1 min. fuk off and die cunt
>>
Pretty good concept with some good stuff in it but overall it was kinda poorly executed.
>>
In the 80s he was a cool anti-establishment punk icon

Now he's a uber liberal preachy douche
>>
holy shit this movie SUCKED

I paid good money to see this at a film festival

they went to great pains to disguise the fact that it was a vampire film

and then you get in the theatre and like 20 minutes in you're like OH FUCK IT'S A VAMPIRE FILM

it's also full of shitty tropes and tired ideas, wooden acting, boring predictable plot, nonsense script

you spend the whole rest of the film contemplating leaving and hoping to yourself 'it'll get good. any minute now, it'll get good'

until you look at your watch for the hundredth time and realize you're close to the total running time and there's no more time for it to get good, it just fucking sucks. a lot.

t: someone who really wanted to enjoy this
>>
>>64425545
Are you Australian
>>
>>64425443
>>64425443
but the establishment, my good man, he was anti too was conservative. His cause won.
Interestingly, now that the liberal propaganda has the floor, unlike their conservative counterparts, they use social media and visual and audio media to attack and squash any detractors from their rhetoric.
In effect, they proved to be Infinitely More Fascist than they and Rollins claimed, the conservatives were.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.