[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"I don’t believe you should stay onstage until people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1451203878781.jpg (42 KB, 463x263) Image search: [Google]
1451203878781.jpg
42 KB, 463x263
>"I don’t believe you should stay onstage until people are begging you to get off. I like the idea of leaving them wanting a bit more. I do think directing is a young man’s game, and I like the idea of an umbilical cord connection from my first to my last movie. I’m not trying to ridicule anyone who thinks differently, but I want to go out while I’m still hard. … I like that I will leave a 10-film filmography, and so I’ve got two more to go after this. It’s not etched in stone, but that is the plan. If I get to the 10th, do a good job and don’t screw it up, well that sounds like a good way to end the old career. If, later on, I come across a good movie, I won’t not do it just because I said I wouldn’t. But 10 and done, leaving them wanting more — that sounds right."

Do you think Quentin will retire after ten films? He's said he'll pursue writing books and plays his film career is over.
>>
He's already fading.
>>
>>64422365
>leaving them wanting more
Little late for that one Farto
>>
Should have left with Django then. Hell the very end of Django feels like a send off to the work of QT, complete with knee cappings.
>>
>>64422534
>Should have left with Jackie Brown then.

Fixed that for you family.
>>
ITS A BLACK MALE THANG
>>
I don't get why he keeps saying The Hateful Eight is his 8th movie. It's his 9th.
>>
>>64422676
I'm guessing that he's either:

not counting Death Proof
or
counting Kill Bill 1&2 as one movie
>>
#10 - Pulp Fiction 2
>>
>>64422676
he counts kill bill as one, it was only because of Harvey Weinstein that they split it into two flicks.
>>
>>64422717
Im guessing it's the latter
>>
>>64422365
he should have finished after deathproof then come back 10 years later with a real closer
>>
>>64422598
Easily tops. JB doesn't get enough love.
>>
>>64422875
It gets too much love on /tv/.
>>
I just want him to makeone last crime thriller like his first three movies goddammit
>>
>>64422838
this could have been great
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.