[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Quentin Tarantino Reveals Plans for ‘Kill Bill 3’
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7
File: based_uma.jpg (65 KB, 980x490) Image search: [Google]
based_uma.jpg
65 KB, 980x490
>It’s been 11 years since Uma Thurman’s “Kill Bill” heroine last graced the big screen and 12 years since The Bride first fought her way to audience’s hearts. But she’s not dead yet.

>Director Quentin Tarantino told Variety that “Kill Bill 3” is still a possibility.

>“I’m not committing to it, but I wouldn’t be surprised if The Bride made one more appearance before the whole thing is said and done,” he said during a recent interview as part of our “Contenders Conversations” series. “I am talking to Uma about it just a little bit. Some of the stuff that I’d written that never made it into the movie that maybe I could use.”

>Although Tarantino is now looking forward to catching up with Sofie Fatale, Elle Driver and other characters, he wasn’t initially interested in writing or helming a third installment: “I felt I said what I had to say.”

>The original film hauled $180.9 million at the worldwide box office, while its follow-up, “Kill Bill: Vol. 2,” grossed $152.2 million.

>Tarantino also described “Kill Bill” as his “most visionary movie.” He said his work has since veered toward the more literary as opposed to the vision-oriented. His latest pic, the bloody Western “The Hateful Eight,” is currently in theaters.

http://variety.com/2015/film/news/kill-bill-3-quentin-tarantino-1201669811/
>>
>Tarantino also described “Kill Bill” as his “most visionary movie.”

how?

all he did steal from japanese and chinese cinema
>>
>>64421241
every single thing is taken from something else, get over yourself
>>
Both kill bills were infantile thrash
>>
>>64421291

you probably liked frozen
>>
>>64421250
Not so blatantly.

inb4 Kill Bill 3 is just and edgy Baby Cart at the River Styx.
>>
He should edit down vol 1 and 2 into a single good movie instead of a bloated decent movie and a shitty one.
>>
Been waiting to see Vernita Green's daughter take revenge on The Bride for 11 years. Not disappointed in this news.
>>
>>64421480
This isn't twitter you faggot
>>
>>64421527
Don't you ever fucking reply to me without contributing to the thread again
>>
>another shallow revenge movie

wow shocking
>>
File: nigga.jpg (4 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
nigga.jpg
4 KB, 225x225
>>64421250
>this defense again
>>
File: Peyton Roi List 21.jpg (173 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
Peyton Roi List 21.jpg
173 KB, 1080x1080
>Peyton as the Bride's now grown up daughter Vs Zendaya

I'd watch that!
>>
Let me guess, black beautiful woman kills the white woman and also every other white person she finds on her way. Ends in a positive note.
>>
IM NOT FUCKING WATCHING THIS UNLESS WHITE MEN GET KILLED BY BEAR JEWS AND THEN SUCK BLACK COCK
>>
File: 1451759351101.png (153 KB, 1254x1138) Image search: [Google]
1451759351101.png
153 KB, 1254x1138
>>64421241
>how?
It literally says how in the quote and video
> He said his work has since veered toward the more literary as opposed to the vision-oriented
>that's not saying it's the best movie I made but it means it's vision-oriented, I created this world that doesn't exist, where on planes there are holders for samurai swords... Since KB my work has veered towards the literary and less emphasis on the visuals.
He's right, I'm disappointed with how flat Hateful Eight looks. KB was colorful, had a lot of movement, visual cues, etc. It's the closest QT has come to Kinography
>>
>>64421250
> I'm retarded
>>
File: perla_haney_jardine_trial.jpg (67 KB, 437x640) Image search: [Google]
perla_haney_jardine_trial.jpg
67 KB, 437x640
Mite-B-Cool

But you know Quentin would just focus on the now near 50 year old Uma instead and i have no interest in lingering foot shots of grandma's.
>>
>>64422141
I'm sure he'd spend a certain amount of time focusing on homosexual interracial rape.
>>
Why do people like these joints? They're boring and stupid. Worse than star wars even
>>
>>64421466
you are right
>>
Hmm

So it's actually called Kill Bill Episode 3?
>>
I fucking loved Kill Bill. Say what you want, but it had style.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hwiCkU73NA
>>
>>64422492
Joints? Kill yourself.
>>
Will Uma suck Big Black Dick?
>>
>>64422061
> the definitions are more complex
> the meme gets danker
>>
>>64421220

Kill Bill 2 was shit and tanked everyone's expectations
Fuck this project
>>
File: Kill Bill reference.jpg (112 KB, 521x976) Image search: [Google]
Kill Bill reference.jpg
112 KB, 521x976
>>64421220

why is Quentin so based?

I'm actually HOYPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP for Kill Bill 3
>>
File: Fox Force Five.jpg (577 KB, 1730x1081) Image search: [Google]
Fox Force Five.jpg
577 KB, 1730x1081
>>64424865
>>
>>64425067

>Ariel Winter

too soon mate
>>
>only is making 2 more movies
>is going to waste his time making part 3 to a chick revenge flick

Bravo QT
>>
i thought he quit directing
maybe he's just gonna write it?
>>
>>64424865
But the black woman is the knife expert not explosives.
>>
>>64421220
fucking hack with no ideas after his first movie
>>
>>64421241
It's a homage. Not that there is anything wrong about stealing when it comes to creative processes.
>>
>>64424865
There was a Kill Bill reference in Reservoir Dogs as well.

The radio station was called KLBL
>>
>>64425361
Her cereal choice disagrees.
>>
>>64421220
Too bad Uma JUST'd herself. Bitch looks like Mickey Rourke nowadays
>>
Yes, but will RZA be involved?
>>
>>64425420
In kill bill Beatrix wears the same boots and has the same straight razor that mister blonde has in reservoir dogs.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.