[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>captcha with the street names
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: tngs5-blu-review-darmok.jpg (455 KB, 1438x1080) Image search: [Google]
tngs5-blu-review-darmok.jpg
455 KB, 1438x1080
>captcha with the street names
>>
File: 1436637142117.jpg (58 KB, 600x608) Image search: [Google]
1436637142117.jpg
58 KB, 600x608
>>
>>64420823
tarmac and delad at jelaqua
>>
>picard wearing the turtleneck and overcoat uniform

these episodes lol
>>
>its a sartori street captcha
>>
>>64421018
Those are the best looking uniforms desu senpai
>>
>>64421083
I want to know where that is. The first time I saw it, I was finishing the captcha, and I was like "SHIT, NOW I'LL NEVER SEE THAT AGAIN!" and it's not like I could jot it down as the page reloaded.

Then it's always there. I WANT TO GO THERE.
>>
> gift boxes on the table
>>
Why couldn't they understand each other? Can someone explain this to a guy that never really figured out what they were talking about in Trek speak?
>>
>>64420823
>there are 4 square boxes
>>
>>64421460
the species speak in metaphor. literally meme talkers. picard spent the whole time learning memes.
>>
>>64421460
They spoke a conventional language, with words in it, but that's like saying "We speak a language of letters." It's true, but you'd have to know how we spell things to know what we're saying, if we're only talking like A. H. F. S. SS. F. R. H.

That's why they COULD understand the aliens, just couldn't interpret the meanings, because they were more complex than the individual words.
>>
Just saw this episode for the first time earlier. Was pretty good.
>>
>>64421588
>>64421915
Makes more sense now.
>>
>>64420823
>Commercial trucks only. Pasta or noodles in the bowls.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.