[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>She with you? >I thought she was with you How quippy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: 1449600004540.jpg (293 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1449600004540.jpg
293 KB, 1280x720
>She with you?
>I thought she was with you

How quippy is this shit going to be?
>>
File: 1449207796630.jpg (54 KB, 535x462) Image search: [Google]
1449207796630.jpg
54 KB, 535x462
>>64418295
>>
Why would they spoil the entire fucking movie in the trailer
>>
BOYS
>>
>>64418343
That's the 2nd act fgt
>>
>>64418295
get ready for FUN.

get ready for "If you don't like it you're just a bitter lonely loser!"

get ready for "you only hate it to be contrarian! "
>>
>>64418343
because the masses don't like surprises or a good plot
They like action and explosions and quippy jokes
>>
>>64418343
it's been statistically proven that trailers that spoil key plot points are more effective. sadly
>>
>spend 2 years saying there was no way in hell they would use Doomsday in BvS because it would be stupid in inumerous levels
>second trailer comes out
>Doomsday
>Not even a cool design
>>
>>64418510
just thank the heavens it's clones day and not "ancient alien traveling through the universe on a commet" doomsday.
>>
http://comicsalliance.com/warner-bros-no-jokes-dc-comics-movies-superman-justice-league/
>>
>moment of humorous dialogue that doesnt even register as a joke to the characters
Not a quip

>"CANT MAKE A OMELETTE WITHOUT..... SMALLER EGGS!! DAMN I FORGOT THE WORD FOR A MOMENT THERE HAHA!!! ALMOST HAD THAT ONE!! LANGUAGE!!!"
Is a quip
>>
File: image.jpg (66 KB, 639x269) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66 KB, 639x269
>>64418295
Dr. Doomsday, I'm Justice League.
>>
>>64418427
>Clever things make people feel stupid and unexpected things make them feel scared.

Futurama was on point with that.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.