[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Name a funnier man.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
Name a funnier man.
>>
>>64417895
All of them. Tim Jewdicker is a meme.
>>
Go to bed, Tim.
>>
Chappelle is the only living person who comes close and he isn't doing shit nowadays
>>
What's that guys name who does the stand up dressed like a Muslim? That shit had my sides in orbit.
>>
File: kp.jpg (250 KB, 608x405) Image search: [Google]
kp.jpg
250 KB, 608x405
>>64417895
tim is my #2

danny mcbride is the funniest imo
>>
Literally anyone else
>>
But I can't because Tim is the best.
>>
I wish he stopped giving RLM money
>>
?
>>
>>64418009
What about the hoes?
>who needs the hoes!
>>
>>64418266
what is their relationship exactly, i've heard them mention him once
>>
>>64418660
Tim once appeared on a half in the bag episode, it was somewhat last minute because he had a stand up gig in Milwaukee and was a fan

There's reason to believe that Tim came up with On Cinema in some way inspired by RLM. He talks about it in some podcasts and AV Club interviews, how he took a lot of inspiration from various movie reviewer sites and both the good and the bad ones and how typically regardless of quality the more interesting parts have nothing to do with the actual movies or reviews but the opinions and interactions of the characters

Much like how people don't give much a shit whether RLM like a movie or not but watch for the banter
>>
>>64417895

>Fuck your prayers.

So edgy. So brave.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.