[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kill all males
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 41
File: image.jpg (191 KB, 1242x1480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
191 KB, 1242x1480
Kill all males
>>
File: 1450337172988.jpg (74 KB, 600x456) Image search: [Google]
1450337172988.jpg
74 KB, 600x456
>>
Well, she's right.
Getting rid of all manchildren and betamaxes will clean up the gene pool quite a bit.
>>
Vice already has an SJW feminist writing for them.

It's not shocking that they'd highlight a story like this.

Hell, before now they were ALREADY laughably extreme leftists.
>>
>>64414957
>>64414957
Yeah how dare he derail this stupid clickbait politics thread on the MOTHERFUCKING TV AND MOVIES BOARD YOU COLOSSAL NIGGER
>>
Will solve what for who?

Men kill other men while women sit around doing nothing of note.

Is it some environmental concern? Again who is this supposed to benefit?

The double standard of this headline is infuriating.
>>
>>64414793
Does that mean that I can finally get laid?
>>
I'm not immediately dismissing the idea.

what percentage of the male population is non-white?
>>
shes right. one man can knock up 9 women pretty easily. that dude gets to live like a king while women do all the work. sounds like a pretty ideal world to me.

>>64414957
it is but this thread sucks anyway

>>64414938 (Dead)
rolling for victoria
>>
I mean, she does know that the biggest world changing companies are lead by man, right? SpaceX, Tesla, Google.
>>
Do you guys see articles like this and rush here to throw bitchfits about them? Why did you even save that ?
>>
File: 1124610.jpg (32 KB, 298x475) Image search: [Google]
1124610.jpg
32 KB, 298x475
>>64414793
There's a fantasy novel about it.
>>
>kill 90% of all men
>world grinds to a halt
>suddenly women can't go shopping for shoes and makeup supplies run out
>internet servers go down all over the planet, power plants shutdown and women can't charge their smartphones

RIP
>>
>>64414793
Vice is like 3 years late
>>
>>64414793
wat

who would do all the work?
>>
>>64415139

>The Wanderground is set in the United States, in the future, although no date is given. The stories focus on the hill women, a group of women who have fled from the men-ruled cities to the wilderness, where they live in all-women communities in harmony with each other and the natural world. The hill women have psychic powers that they use to communicate with each other and with animals, and to move through the world. The main narrative that weaves throughout almost all of the stories, is caused by some kind of shift in the cosmic balance between the hill women and the cities. Rumors are whispered, things are getting worse for women in the cities. As the stories build on each other, subtle remarks are made about how things are getting worse, the cities are becoming even more controlling, it is more dangerous for the women underground, men are appearing outside of the cities, even to the point of rapes occurring in the borderlands. Something is changing. The tension finally comes to the foreground when the gentles (gay men, who have the greatest respect for all women, especially the hill women) request a meeting with the hill women. The message is smuggled out of the city, and a great discussion begins. Even though the gentles are considered to be allies of the hill women, they are still men, and this mixed status of ally and enemy causes a great debate.

>Published in 1979
>>
>>64414899
That doesn't make any sense. Betamaxes and manchildren don't breed, so they have zero impact on the gene pool.
>>
I wouldn't ask for a woman's opinion on how to boil an egg; who wants to her her opinion on this kind of subject?
>>
>>64415256
Ask me how I know you're single
>>
>>64415255
>Betamaxes and manchildren don't breed,
Oh, sweet summer child
>>
>>64415283
How do you know he's single?
>>
>>64415283

Normies get out

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
File: Women Running Television.png (1 MB, 440x3784) Image search: [Google]
Women Running Television.png
1 MB, 440x3784
>get rid of men
>thinking things would actually get better

Nope. Not how it works.
>>
>>64415070
obviously those are the men who will be saved
>>
>>64415299
uh, thanks for the non-response I guess. Here's one for you.
>>
>>64415369

Obviously the man that work for they and all the other leading man would be way more than 10% anon.
>>
>>64415053
What the fuck does that have to do with anything?
>>
>>64415416
the male population of USA is like 4% of the entire male population of the world
>>
>>64414793
Women are mostly evil and only useful for sustaining the population.
>>
It would suck if you were of the 90% but if you were lucky enough to be the 10% you would fuck so much.
>>
VOTE HILLARY YAY SO EXCITED!!
>>
>What kind of men would you choose for breeding? Dou you base selection on physical or mental characteristics?
>The most suitable men would simply be those who are fit in both body and mind. This is also related to genetic modification.

http://www.vice.com/read/is-reducing-the-male-population-by-90-percent-the-solution-to-all-our-problems?utm_source=vicetwitterus

dude lmao
>>
>>64415298
roll
>>
Our forefathers made a huge mistake when they allowed women to have rights.
>>
>>64414994
>racism
>2016
>>
How are you going to kill that many men? Do women think they make better fighters or something? Do they think an army of women would win vs an army of men?
>>
>>64415059
>implyying
They would all just complain that he's not doing enough to support them.
>>
It's a mans world, she's retarded. Even as a femanon we can't live without either gender because we will become extinct. Basic knowledge.
>>
Who would do all the difficult physical jobs that women can't do? Assuming the top 10% males are meant to be leaders and breeders.
>>
>>64414793
Good idea. Let's give attention to the crazy lady with the crazy ideas.

What could possibly go wrong?
>>
>>64415503

Nah.

>But don't men have value beyond breeding?
>If technology has not advanced to a point where labour can be done without men, the few men that are necessary for said labour will be allowed to work on the outside of the reservations to complete whatever tasks necessary—if they wish.

>Like slaves?
>Not as slaves, simply as workers performing a duty, in the same way workers today do. Only without the need for monetary reimbursement as they would have no need for such a thing. This would be highly monitored and regulated.

http://www.vice.com/read/is-reducing-the-male-population-by-90-percent-the-solution-to-all-our-problems?utm_source=vicetwitterus
>>
>>64415529
>literally eugenics
>for some reason /pol/ has a problem with this
>>
>>64414793
>VICE
Nice clickbait, family
>>
>>64415564

they don't call them white knights for nothing anon
>>
>>64415529
>fit in body
>stereotypical type of body

Its 2016, I cant even

A bloo bloo bloo
>>
would 100% love to live under an radical extremist feminism regime and live as slave in permanent chastity serving my mistress and anyone else she would command, usually with my mouth.
>>
hopefully the last 10 percent will be black men and we can fuck all the women of the world.
>>
>>64415627
sign me up
>>
>>64415298
still rolling lol
>>
>>64415231

That was fucking painful to read.

This is some of the most blatant and immature Liberal fantasies I have ever seen committed to a novel.
>>
>be this woman
>see males denying their privilege and advantages over women
>come up with a clever plan to get them to openly state all their privilege and advantages
>say that i want to kill most of them

>suddenly all the neckbeards who were previously ignoring their privilege use it as arguments for why killing most males would be impossible

hook line sinker
>>
>>64415538
Literally this. We can still treat women with some respect but their selfish and harmful behaviour needs to be regulated for their own good.
>>
>>64415231
This needs a serious adaption. My dick demands it

>>64415646
don't do it lad
the jannie's having a fit
>>
>>64414962
funny because gavin is such a shitlord now
>>
File: ra__s_al_ghul 1.jpg (120 KB, 981x1031) Image search: [Google]
ra__s_al_ghul 1.jpg
120 KB, 981x1031
> 90% of the male population
Why stop at just the majority of the male population?
We must cleanse the earth to a sustainable percentage of our current population, Detective.
>>
>>64415529

>proposes a Eugenics Program
>doesn't understand what criteria you can make a successful Eugenics Program out of

Clearly this is a woman who should have the power to make decisions.
>>
>>64415672
men are better than women, i don't think anyone really thinks otherwise, even women.
>>
>>64415434
crime rates
>>
>>64415434
haha good one
>>
>>64415538
Nah, the mistake was denying them rights in the first place.

Generations of not taking responsibility for shit has given them toddler brains.
>>
>>64415564
Beta cucks already surrender their wives to other men, you think they won't throw themselves into the fire?
>>
File: Liberal Twat.jpg (15 KB, 450x355) Image search: [Google]
Liberal Twat.jpg
15 KB, 450x355
>>64415627
>>64415640

Extremist feminists typically look like this, though.

This isn't going to be a regime ruled by super-models.
>>
>>64415747
I believe there's some women better than some men desu senpai
>>
Sterilizing people with low biologically inherent intelligence (natural IQ, or however to best call it and measure it), would go a long way toward reducing social problems. There's a high correlation between inherent intelligence and poverty, crime, etc. Though this is way too politically incorrect.

>people with IQs of 80 DESERVE TO HAVE LE BABBIES!!!11!
>>
>>64415776
Exactly. it's too late to pull out now. We need to re-shackle them.
>>
File: green-crayola-hat.jpg (41 KB, 286x436) Image search: [Google]
green-crayola-hat.jpg
41 KB, 286x436
>>64415595
>>Not as slaves, simply as workers performing a duty, in the same way workers today do. Only without the need for monetary reimbursement as they would have no need for such a thing. This would be highly monitored and regulated.

This is brilliant. I can't even tell what's real anymore.
>>
>>64415672

I don't think you understand how baiting works.

When you bait for replies, your bait has to AT LEAST make sense. Otherwise people won't be mad at it.
>>
>>64414793
DESU if society created 2 girls to every boy women would become more aggressive to secure a mate.
>>
>>64415833
the problem with this is that correlation doesn't prove causality. it's possible that poverty can cause "inherent intelligence" as you say, and a program like this would unfairly target minorities for being poor, basically

i don't disagree with the idea of sterilizing people in general though. some people don't deserve to breed
>>
>>64415231
How do you rape psychic women? They'd hear you thinking about rape.
>>
>>64414793
>image.jpg
Another quality thread, from a quality poster!
>>
Hate to ruin everyone's fun, but click on the link to this woman's website reveals that its a satire, and she doesn't even believe in the patriarchy
>>
File: Read Newspaper 1.jpg (18 KB, 443x336) Image search: [Google]
Read Newspaper 1.jpg
18 KB, 443x336
>>64415909

>a program like this would unfairly target minorities for being poor, basically

There are far more whites below the poverty line than any other racial category.
>>
>>64415980
stop anon my dick is hard
>>
>>64415911

>How do you rape psychic women?

Being a psychic yourself.
>>
>>64416032
yes but i'm assuming there's also many more whites above the poverty line as well
>>
>>64415909
Yeah it's definitely more complicated than my post made it out to be.

Intelligence is largely genetic, although there are certainly other factors that lead people to experience social problems.

A better solution would be figuring out how to genetically engineer people never to have an IQ below 100.
>>
>>64415980

>this woman's website reveals that its a satire, and she doesn't even believe in the patriarchy

It's fucking hard to tell any more these days.

Many Feminists unironically hold these views as truth.
>>
>>64414793
It makes me smile that this woman feels so powerless that she thinks the only solution that gives her some control over her life is to kill all men.

Whatever, she can think what she wants. Just thoughts, not like they could ever happen.

Absolutely pathetic.
>>
>>64415310
>>64415283
Still waiting...
>>
>>64415705
pretty sure he has nothing to do with vice since '04?
>>
File: 1446918715235.jpg (29 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
1446918715235.jpg
29 KB, 512x384
>>64415231
>Even though the gentles are considered to be allies of the hill women, they are still men

Why? Just why?
>>
>>64416226
they'd be overcome with failing infrastructure and pestilence in a matter of months.

would love to see women try and repair transmission lines and deep sea cables and work on an oil rig.

it'd be a catastrophe and they know it
>>
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1168182/Catfights-handbags-tears-toilets-When-producer-launched-women-TV-company-thought-shed-kissed-goodbye-conflict-.html
>>
>three-syllable opener
>83 replies
Thank you based OP, for creating a containment thread to keep /pol/ tourists and TRP faggots away from the good threads.
>>
File: 1432054275433.png (212 KB, 500x289) Image search: [Google]
1432054275433.png
212 KB, 500x289
>>64414793
>/VICE/ - Broadly and "Thinly Disguised Broadly"
>>
>>64415334
This same shit happens all the time. It happens a shit ton in nursing since it's a hen house.

>RN (male..yeah laugh easy as fuck to get and I make bank doing almost nothing now)
>get to new home health place
>took over my moms job since she was hired somwhere else
>when mom left new DON took over
>everyone was nice to me ..since I wasn't competition
>I was never in any arguments with co workers but damn every girl was a stone throw away from fighting one another
>mom actually took the company from in the red to having the owners take vacations monthly it was doing that good
>mom picked new DON
>not even a month goes by when I notice a nurse starting to get in the owners ear about the new DON being incompetent
>goes on for a few months
>finally owner gives in and fires DON while hiring the one trash talking her
>she gets raise
>new DON starts firing people she doesn't like while only hiring LVN's at lower salaries and overworking them (always hired fresh out of college since they didn't know any better)
>gave herself another raise and gave me one as well since again I'm not competition

We didn't even get to the end of the year before the business was in the red and no referrals being sent our way.

Women working with only women is a pipe dream
>>
>>64416350
They outnumber us and we still make the world turn.

Don't get me wrong, I acknowledge that women are important, but while women make life, men make life livable.

It makes me sad that feminists hate men, it's like I woke up one day and all of a sudden, I was an asshole for just being born a man. Working hard, wanting to succeed, have a wife, all these things are seen as some sort of evil.

And I'm not even white, just a man.

I feel bad for a lot of my white friends, since they constantly get shit on from everyone since their ancestor may have own a slave or killed some minority, when they want to just live like everyone else.

Man, fuck Feminism and the whole culture that comes with it.
>>
Shit like this makes me contemplate suicide

You already know many people read that and believe it to be true.
>>
>>64414793
T(o Be) Honest familia, killing most of humanity would solve everything.
Just make it random instead of behind some retarded idiological reason.
>>
>>64415980
Sshh, just go to bed.
>>
>>64415334
I love how the photographic reference has that caption when she's the one that wrote the article.
>>
>>64416551
Shut up, edgelord. Mass murder isn't the answer. That's the lazy ass way to try to fix a problem.

Besides, you'd just run into the problem again later down the road when the population rises again, then what are you gonna do? Kill everyone again? Fucking dumb.
>>
File: 1422543027484.png (304 KB, 722x768) Image search: [Google]
1422543027484.png
304 KB, 722x768
>>64414793
Obviously crazy, but let's actually think about what would happen if tomorrow 90% of the male population were to die.

Well for a start, nearly half of the population of the planet would disappear. On its face this might seem like it's actually beneficial. Less demand for resources. But since it's only from the males, you crush nearly every shitty manual labor job that civilization depends on. Nearly all of the farmers, miners, oil drillers, construction workers, etc.

So you sweep the legs out from under human civilization. And while you're at it you lose a huge chunk of computer programmers, electricians, doctors, college professors, and other high education male dominated careers.

Society would collapse in a day and regress in technology by decades.
>>
>>64416679
>That's the lazy ass way to try to fix a problem.
but it fixes it..
>>
>>64415334

Remember that time when survivor did a boys vs girls challenge and the men had constructed a campsite in the time that women were still fighting over who was in charge or some shit?
>>
File: 1445122975916.jpg (47 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1445122975916.jpg
47 KB, 480x480
>>64414793
She looks like Tara Strong
>>
>>64415231
>where they live in all-women communities in harmony with each other and the natural world.

holy shit lol
>>
>>64416639
>89-90
>domestic violence
>cutting phone line

How the fuck do you get beat up by that qt holy shit
>>
>>64414793
maybe i'll finally get a gf now
>>
>>64416350

This. Fucking kek.
>>
>>64416536

our generation is overcome with nihilism and selfishness. Women our age are all vapid whores, men are lazy fuckabouts.

I've been in a long term relationship (5 years), but I'm done with it, actually falling in love isn't worth it anymore, every girl thinks she is a fucking Kardashian

i hate tinder whores, but everyone my age is either in a relationship, or hopping from dick to dick. So what I've been doing is making a tinder profile every couple of months and just going on a fuck tour of all the newly single girls in my town. It feels empty, but at least I can distract myself with some puss every once in a while.

it sucks that i've become so jaded about the whole thing, but commitment means nothing to millenials, their parents were likely 80s yuppies that got divorced when they were in highschool, so they think this is just how it is. at least that's all i can figure
>>
>>64416639
gogogo ashley
>>
>>64416726
holy shit those vines she does where she eats the camera or whatever are serious boner inducing and how sex starved she looks makes it even better.

I bet she goes to these pony cons just to find the nerdiest saddest kid in the bunch, rapes the shit out of him, then leaves before he wakes up making him pay for her hotel room
>>
>>64416694
I remember the male camp captured and killed a crocodile in one and the women were arguing whether it was morally 'right' to kill a couple piglets the tv crew had placed on the island even when they were starving and dehydrated, they ended up after my arguing killing the pig incompetently and then crying about it afterwards, pretty pathetic to watch in reality.
>>
>>64416694
source pls
>>
>>64414793
This is my favorite TV show.
>>
File: Civilization Adandoned Wallpaper.jpg (809 KB, 2000x1351) Image search: [Google]
Civilization Adandoned Wallpaper.jpg
809 KB, 2000x1351
>Men have been the ones to build society, both physically and culturally, since the dawn of time
>This bitch thinks getting rid of men would be a bright idea

Literally biting the hand that's fed her since times of antiquity. That is some powerful hubris.

There's a reason there are no examples from history of women building an advanced civilization from the ground-up, but plenty examples of men doing it (often while being thousands of miles away from any women) in examples such as colonies or national expansions.

I would legitimately love to see a nation of women try to run power-plants and oil-rigs, or watch them try to build a sky-scraper or design a new electronic device.
That shit is just not going to happen and society would literally collapse in weeks.
>>
>>64416692
You have no way of knowing that and it's too fucking retarded to carry out.

I don't know if something like complete peace could exist. It seems like maybe not. Everyone has ideals that they would fight and die for and to condemn them, say they are ruining the world, then murder them in an attempt to try to make a "better" world is wrong.

We should strive for peace, even if it's impossible.
>>64416761
Don't live for others, anon. Seek a purpose in yourself, not in other people.

Relationships are not life, merely a facet of it.
>>
>>64416694
Wasn't that the bear grylls show?

The girls on like day 4 still hadn't made a camp and left a few in the jungle alone to find a place to camp. Took them 2 days to find nothing and decide to return back, then they couldn't find them but found the beach and decided to just stay at the beach forgetting about the girls in the jungle.

Only reason girls in jungle survived is because they also said fuck you to the girls that left and started looking for a place to camp as well and just so happen to bump into each other
>>
File: Forrest_Gump.jpg (73 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
Forrest_Gump.jpg
73 KB, 1280x800
>>64415833
but then we wouldn't get simple, strong people like Forrest Gump.
>>
It probably would just because everyone would be dead.
A modest proposal.
>>
>>64414793
Can you imagine being in that 10% though?

You would literally get all the bitches.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqfAt7TshLw
>>
File: men-vs[1].gif (87 KB, 773x716) Image search: [Google]
men-vs[1].gif
87 KB, 773x716
>>
>>64416851
I know, but I miss having a partner

we've created a really lonely, unfulfilling world for ourselves.

can't wait for those VR waifus to fill the void
>>
>>64416528
my brothers ex worked in school district tutoring center where it was pretty much all women .this lesbian gets jealous of the the friendship the ex gets with other co worker starts bad talking ex .this leads to ex going to reporting her which leds to ex getting fired .worst part was she wasnt only fired but had it written that she couldnt be around children unsupervised always showed up late and had attitude
that lesbian really wanted to ruin her life
>>
>>64414793

Right.

First, who the fuck are they going to get to "kill all the men"? Bitches? Yea, fat chance.

Second, any man that's been around bitches long enough soon learns that the only thing bitches hate more than men is other bitches.
>>
>>64416869
More like, you would be forced to masturbate into a cup, as the Matriarchy dictates the male organ to be the cause of too many "triggers" in the peaceful world. They'd likely use artificial insemination, rather than traditional sex- allowing their lesbian society to flourish, aborting all but a few boy fetuses, in favor of the female. You would live your life as something of an animal in a zoo, or a prisoner in a cage. A curiosity, kept only for your minor biological significance.
>>
File: 1449016593124-2.jpg (891 KB, 1560x2744) Image search: [Google]
1449016593124-2.jpg
891 KB, 1560x2744
>>64416694
>>
>>64415672
the fact that i'm taller, faster and stronger than most women is a privilege now?
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 1930x2906) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 1930x2906
When did you realize A Boy and His Dog was warning us of the future?
>>
>>64414793
I'm pretty it's just a fetish video, some really over the top form of femdom.
>>
File: 1443420344811.jpg (53 KB, 604x604) Image search: [Google]
1443420344811.jpg
53 KB, 604x604
>>64416869
>make it into the 10%
>women all want the upper 2%
>>
>>64416871
>mfw I work for the cable company and it feels like 80% of all non pay disconnects that i have to do have women as the account holder
>>
>>64415833
good luck getting some busted gaping feminist hag to want to do away with the low iq bbc
>>
>>64417036
yes, biological priveledge

or

you're not actually taller, faster, or stronger. That's just your privilege making you think you are. #strongwomen
>>
>>64417076
pretty sure*
>>
>>64415053
he's right you know, if we killed all the nigger, chinks, jews, sandniggers, curry munchers, beaners and spics, it might not solve everything but it would be a good start
>>
>>64416898
>VR waifus
You know, I want something like that really bad. Really, REALLY bad. But I shouldn't have it.

I hope something like VR waifus never comes in my time, because if it does, I'm not sure if I could be strong enough to still have the will to continue living my real life instead of a simulated lie.

Plus, it would be incredibly painful to have someone perfect right in front of you but never being able to touch them, or, in the case of android waifus, know that there is no spark of life, just a program.

I know it seems stupid to try to hold on to something like "real" life, since whats the difference between real life and a perfect VR world, other than you're actually happy in the VR?

But men should want to live an honest life. You shouldn't lie to yourself and to run away from problems into VR. At least, thats what I believe.
>>
File: 1446171236301.jpg (13 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1446171236301.jpg
13 KB, 225x225
>>64417078
>>
>>64417115
What's the difference between beaners and spics?
>>
>>64417115
a place for every race and every race in it's place.
>>
Women would be the first to complain once this would inevitably change the world, not in their favour.
>>
File: ....jpg (137 KB, 806x499) Image search: [Google]
....jpg
137 KB, 806x499
>>64415529
>Further research into designer babies will be necessary: manipulating gender or sex, prenatal sex discernment, sex-selective abortions, development of dual-female progeny (babies created from two mothers), and numerous other mechanisms will be utilised in order to achieve these aspirations. They won't be enforced or mandated to achieve the goal in the short-term, but merely heavily encouraged in the early stages. Unless one opposes abortion, there's little ethical reason to find that too outrageous a proposition. The maths has already been done on all of the genetic and population-sustainment-related issues: population bottleneck, inbreeding, mutations, et cetera. Everything works out in favour of my ideas. I've been meticulous and cautious. I've had the work reviewed by people who are experts—or at least extremely knowledgeable—in biology and genetics, and I've received confirmation that it all works out.

Jesus, it sounds like fucking Mein Kampf
>>
>>64415672
>see males denying their privilege and advantages

lol no. Men are better than women is most respects. What is the sense in denying this?
>>
File: chauvinist jar.jpg (11 KB, 187x270) Image search: [Google]
chauvinist jar.jpg
11 KB, 187x270
>>
>>64417161
Spics are shitters but they aren't savages.
Beaners are savages and shitters
>>
>>64417161
i don't agree with him, but i'm guessing he meant mexicans (beaners) and the spanish (spics).
>>
>>64417115
I honestly can't tell if you're serious. All men should try to work together to build a better world. We're just different shades, Anon. I don't want to kill all white people, nor do I want to kill everyone of anything else.

We all bring something to the table and we should focus on our common humanity rather than petty differences.
>>
>>64417161
Beaners are specifically Mexicans. Spics are all hispanics.
>>
>>64417183
>Unless one opposes abortion

You mean like a notable part of the population does?
>>
>>64416536
you dont enjoy been seen as a borderline rapist or that your sweetest feelings (that a woman cant even imagine) is some control freak patriarchal hurting or something out to cause offense?

that's odd, why dont you join our progressive team already, mr POC?
>>
>>64417225
so sorta like zipperhead and slant?
>>
>>64417234
>They won't be enforced or mandated to achieve the goal in the short-term, but merely heavily encouraged in the early stages

This implies that in the long term they may become mandatory.

This woman is clearly insane
>>
>>64417225
Cheers. Maybe because there's no beaners or spics in my country, but to me they seem somewhat decent. From what I've gathered they share a lot of the core values and work ethic that white people do. And they kill niggers like nobody's business
>>
>>64417104

The only biological privilege I see is the privilege bitches have of getting male protection from us despite being obnoxious cunts.

I should be able to use my biological strength to get a mate the same way they can use their biological beauty, right?

Bitches are privileged we don't just go back to old school stone age days and should shut their fucking mouths.
>>
>>64417269
POC always makes me said. It's like, they want to be nice, to make minorities feel special, but in reality, they single us out and exclude us.

I'm just a fucking person, being Hispanic has nothing to do with it, you know?

And then you have some shitters who think that being a minority means a free pass to treat every person that isn't your race like a monster. I hate feminist culture with everything I have because it's poison and fosters even more hate.

It's bullshit and I'm scared it'll never go away.
>>
>>64416982
If you let that happen you're not a man. You'd have to refuse to be caged, and fuck them like animals. Then you'd assert your dominance.
>>
>>64417463
yeah after a certain age you just let go and concentrate on yourself. Women become horrible after a certain age (meaning, both your age and theirs) and the average woman makes sure to confirm your jaded views at every step.

The PoC stuff is really weird, it's like the most lurid white racist fantasy but inverted. Everyone "non white" (which changes a lot and it's entirely context-dependent) is the same, a big messy "wog" soup but "good".

after a while i just realized there are people who just enjoy use victim shit (not even their own) to shit on those near them (or just like telling those below to throw rocks up because they know they're too far up in privilege that the rocks wont reach them and would only hit the competition nearest below them)

shit is fucked
>>
>>64414793
Good luck trying
>>
>>64416102
genetic enhancement of humans when?
>>
>>64417687
It makes me sad that I could trust another man on his word. If he promises something, looks me in the eyes, shakes my hand, I know it'll get done or that he gave it his all.

I could never do the same with a woman.

I really wish I was gay, to be honest. Because loving women is like being the dumbass kid who keeps touching the hot stove top. It looks pretty, but you just get burned. Well, at least traps exist. Too bad most of them are mentally ill.

Like you said, shit is fucked.
>>
>>64417115
I wonder why /pol/ gets butthurt over no white men hashtags
>>
>>64417871
>I could never do the same with a woman.
eh i think in certain contexts you could, job wise etc. But nothing that "truly matters" i know what you mean
>>
File: micky dee.png (376 KB, 550x414) Image search: [Google]
micky dee.png
376 KB, 550x414
>>64414793
As long as you're in the 10% that'd be a good time for your willy.
>>
>>64417115
Nah, I'd leave chinks out of it

At least they work hard, keep the neighborhood clean, and make great food
>>
>>64418116
huh no, it's a woman-ruled world, you think it'll be legal to have erections with any woman under 40 and healthy?
>>
Why is this thread here
>>
>>64418193
10% of men is still enough to dominate and rule over women tho
>>
>>64415911
somebody hasnt seen TNG
>>
>>64418238
Because men are tired or being treated like a problem.
>>
>>64418193
it'll be a fight between two spoiled factions, the jealous old and the young girls whose sexuality must be respected blablabla
>>
>>64418193
"dont enjoy tits and woman's bodies" - woman expecting a miraculous erection
>>
>>64418261
You are currently the problem with this board though.
>>
>>64415372
>Non-response
He's clearly saying you're wrong, you summer child.
>>
the 10% would rise up and take over the world
>>
>>64416728

Funny how they believe the "radical notion women are people" yet believe that could do a better job them men or even without men they would live and harmony and have no strife.
>>
Is this that crazy chick who wanted a National Castration Day?
>>
>>64418305
"You fought in the Age Wars?"

"Yes I was once a dirty little slut the same as your mother"
>>
>>64418519
She was the best dick sucker in the planet, and a cunny warrior. I understand that you've become quite a good little blowjob queen yourself.

And she was a good friend.
>>
It's cute how feminists think everything man-made operates by itself by some magical means.
>>
>>64415149
>power plants go critical, causing nuclear Armageddon

Fuuuuug
>>
>>64414793
Not /tv/
>>
>I hope no one takes her seriously it might happen!

Just add it to the pay no mind list, like this guy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEqa90XpPw0
>>
>Vice
>>
If our society was even naturally 30% male, 70% female, it would be nowhere near where it is today from technological and societal standpoint

men are kind of a blessing and a curse in terms of their ambition/vigor/variance
>>
>>64417161
"Spic" used to mean Spaniards, Cubans, and even Italians.

"Beaner" is specifically Mexican
>>
>>64415564
funny how she thinks all those women will sacrifice their husbands, sons, brothers and fathers.

men are horrible and violent, but no one has stopped to ask about the mindset that thinks murdering all of those people is absolutely ok.
>>
>>64417183
>Jesus, it sounds like fucking Mein Kampf

why do you think that is

the left invented eugenics in the first place
>>
>>64415231
>all-women communities in harmony with each other and the natural world.

For three weeks out of every four maybe.
>>
>>64419390
saved as evidence, thanks. the case grows stronger and stronger.
>>
>>64419590
it's like when polls reveal that congress only has like a 9% approval rating but then 96% of congressmen get reelected to office because everyone thinks it's other congressmen and not the one that represents them.
>>
>>64420401
oh and this thread itself has been saved as proof too, along with mod actions. :)
>>
>>64415001
>The double standard of this headline is infuriating.

What double standard, you fucking moron?

The headline literally just states the opinion of the interviewee. It doesn't present the views of the author.
>>
>>64414899
fuck you nigger, manchildren and betamaxes are the only reason I get laid
>>
>>64415595

>workers performing a duty

Like... breeding?
>>
>>64420460
it's framed in a positive light. if it were a male suggesting the opposite, it would be phrased very differently.
>>
>>64414793
She's right, if you take that 90% completely from Muslims and blacks
>>
>>64420549
>it's framed in a positive light.

IT'S NOT FRAMED AT ALL YOU FUCK
>>
>>64420647
you're blind.
>>
>>64420701

Show me the positive language used in the headline.

The only reason you think it's framed that way is because it's from Vice and you're too fucking stupid to realise you're biased against them.
>>
>>64417115
Keep the chinks, you can kill the rest.
>>
>>64415595
>Like slaves?
>Not as slaves, simply as workers performing a duty, in the same way workers today do. Only without the need for monetary reimbursement as they would have no need for such a thing. This would be highly monitored and regulated.

this has got to be satire
>>
>>64420735
Would you ever expect a headline to read "The man who thinks teducing the female population by 90% will solve everything. bitlylink" ?
>Smiling man.
>>
>>64420848
it's not. it's sanctioned hate speech.
>>
>>64414793

>Men, given the choice, would create female harems (by competition)
>Women, given the choice, would create female harems (by killing 90% of men)

>Nationalists, given the choice, would segregate people by race and culture (walls, borders)
>Leftists, given the choice, would segregate people by race and culture (minority-only spaces, no cultural appropriation)

The question is why havent we pushed this on social media as a leftist idea?
>>
>>64420866

Would you ever expect a headline to read "Headless body in topless bar"?

Shut the fuck up you moron.
>>
>>64420947
>illogical post
>must be a woman
>>
>>64420401
here's another one that's vaguely Star Wars related.

>we need to have a discussion on how men should behave
>and we shouldn't let "red pill" douches have any say in the conversation
>>
>>64415231
Why are people surprised? It IS a fantasy novel.
>>
>>64420984

Who are you quoting?
>>
>>64414830
Wise words.
>>
im glad im gay and 95% of the peopke i work with are males. Outside of childbirth women are literally inferior in every way.

you can even find trannies who are hotter than real women
>>
>>64420999

If you actually use the term "red pill" outside of discussing The Matrix or taking your autism medication, you should probably kill yourself.
>>
>>64415520

I laughed like fuck at this, underrated
>>
>>64421032
>greentext is for quotes only

look at this newfag roastie

you're out of your element you stupid walking fuckhole
>>
>>64421072
yes, use the term "the truth" instead of "red pill."
>>
>>64421077
>>greentext is for quotes only

Who are you quoting?
>>
>>64418413
he's obviously responding in kind, champ
>>
>>64421077
now you're pretending to be me? manipulation is the only power you have.
>>
File: VICE kill all men.jpg (46 KB, 600x589) Image search: [Google]
VICE kill all men.jpg
46 KB, 600x589
>>64421072
I only bring it up because whoever wrote that shitty article writes about the "red pill" for several paragraphs.

Personally I think the phrase "red pill" is about as awful as the word "selfie" or "epic fail."

#killallmen
>>
>>64421077
>replying to a 2013 meme reply
>>
Truth is, we really should start fighting to death in duels.
>>
>>64421116
>hurr there can't be more than one person posting at a time
>>64421107
8/8 b8 m8
>>64421135
>not checking those 7s
>>
>>64421156
we still do, it's just duels to financial death.
>>
>>64416283
he eventually left in '09 i think after shane smith was holding the company hostage
>>
>>64415529
Literally a nazi
>>
File: Sexmise.jpg (55 KB, 594x408) Image search: [Google]
Sexmise.jpg
55 KB, 594x408
There is even a movie about an all female society. It's originally a satire about communism but damn, it could be taken at straight face now.
>>
>>64415255
Beta and manchild here, I accidently got someone pregnant and now have a two year old daughter at the age of 23.
>>
>>64419390
what the fuck?
>>
>>64416994
This one is a delightful timeless classic.
>>
File: the nose knows.png (7 KB, 519x596) Image search: [Google]
the nose knows.png
7 KB, 519x596
>>64415776
>muh tabula rasa
>>
File: wut.jpg (37 KB, 184x210) Image search: [Google]
wut.jpg
37 KB, 184x210
They'd be doing us a favor
>>
File: dickm_1429729343.jpg (20 KB, 240x161) Image search: [Google]
dickm_1429729343.jpg
20 KB, 240x161
>When a guy does it everyone gives each other high fives and laughs
>When a woman does it it is offensive and how dare they print such filth you call this fucking journalism reeee
>>
>>64421841
Please link us to these oft-praised "kill all women" articles then.
>>
File: 1426584908257.jpg (167 KB, 678x562) Image search: [Google]
1426584908257.jpg
167 KB, 678x562
You ever seen a whole bunch of thirsty dudes chase after a girl?

Just imagine that, except it's thousands of girls chasing after a single guy if 90% of the male population would die off. It'd be sheer fucking insanity.
>>
File: 1451816605451.jpg (17 KB, 316x239) Image search: [Google]
1451816605451.jpg
17 KB, 316x239
>to defeat the patriarchy we must strike at the heart
>still equality though
>>
>>64421997
>You ever seen a whole bunch of thirsty dudes chase after a girl?
no, i don't live in the middle east
>>
>tfw no alternate femdom universe where im raped like a fucktoy by countless women everyday
>>
>>64421841
This guy loves women and doesn't wish for them to die. He just thinks they're inferior.

Unless women start buying their own handbags that is
>>
>>64421997
Most of them would just lez out and use guys for breeding when needed, the rest would be in the most attractive men's harems.

If it was the inverse situation with 90% of women gone it would be fucking chaos, because dudes aren't going to just start hooking up with one another.
>>
>>64422194
>with 90% of women gone it would be fucking chaos
depends on how far in the future it is. VR females and lolibots are coming soon.
>>
>>64415911
But didn't you know? Man are always thinking about rape. Or at least that's what the author probably thinks.
>>
>>64421841
>pic related was a improv actor the whole time
>but this was before widespread internet, so nobody knew
>>
File: 1359080720310.jpg (497 KB, 1326x1013) Image search: [Google]
1359080720310.jpg
497 KB, 1326x1013
>>64417115
Is that you based Zyklon Ben?
>>
>>64415283
I know you know he is single because he does not know that women dont know how to boil an egg!
What do I get?
>>
>>64415564
I'm embarrassed to say I read this pathetic clickbait article in the past and she says she wouldn't do it through "violent" means like concentration camps, just by selectively aborting all but 10% of male children. Femenists love abortion don't they? Plus its totally not murder so sounds like her plan has absolutely no ethical problems!
>>
>>64417115
holy shit i cut myself
>>
Part of me honestly wants to see the result of a completely leftist ideological society just to see the complete chaos that would ensue
If anything's going to get us to a mad max type apocalypse it will be far leftism
>>
What about the useless female population? What's the necessity of aspie girls who sit around talking about feminism on tumblr and watching anime all day?
>>
>>64414793

Hi, Akasha!
>>
90% of murders thefts and rapes are made by men

Numbers dont lie anon
>>
>>64415053
White males are about 5% of the world's population.
>>
File: gay kid.gif (2 MB, 180x327) Image search: [Google]
gay kid.gif
2 MB, 180x327
>>64415231
>gay men, who have the greatest respect for all women
Nothing could be further from the truth.
>>
>>64423519
they usually have mommy issues
>>
>>64414793

How exactly is this any more outrageous or offensive than /pol/'s fantasies about killing off all the Jews and blacks?
>>
>>64421134
i thought in america people were losing their jobs when they were causing public troubles and terrible consumer service.

why does it not apply to them?
>>
File: pcdu.gif (139 KB, 398x331) Image search: [Google]
pcdu.gif
139 KB, 398x331
>>64415595
>Not as slaves, simply as workers performing a duty, in the same way workers today do. Only without the need for monetary reimbursement as they would have no need for such a thing.
Funniest shit I've read all day
>>
>>64421600
Nice.
>>
Good idea, kill all males in the red areas (In the US kill all those not of European ancestry - 26)
>>
File: cherry2000.jpg (188 KB, 756x1015) Image search: [Google]
cherry2000.jpg
188 KB, 756x1015
>>64417061
Pretty sure you mean Cherry 2000 there, Chief. The nightclub dating scene with all the lawyers hanging around was one of the most horrific things ever committed to film. No wonder main protag wanted his cute sexbot back.
>>
>>64424028
>not killing the aussies
>>
>>64424088
Maybe I'm Australian
>>
>>64424028
>In the US kill all those not of European ancestry

Most hispanics and blacks in the US have european ancestry
>>
>>64424127
I based it off the census data for "European American", which makes up 76% of America, which does include some Hispanics because non-Hispanic white is 63%
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 41

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.