[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
worth the 39 hours?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 4L_LGhWLlbv.jpg (799 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
4L_LGhWLlbv.jpg
799 KB, 1920x1080
>>
nah
>>
yeah
>>
Yep. Season 1 is top notch and unforgettable.

Season 2 is a bit of a let-down, but still interesting, and essential if they pick up the pace on season 3.

Fun fact: the Chinese politburo love this show.
>>
>>64414186
Was fun to see master manipulator until he got his hands dirty. I know he killed the dog in the first 2 mins, but once the train scene finished in season 2 it was kind of lame. Only worth Season 1.
>>
>>64414310
>Fun fact: the Chinese politburo love this show.
know that from watching based Anthony Bourdain
>>
Season 1: Yes, one of the best shows in recent memory

Season 2: Not as good but a decent continuation for 1 that will keep you interested towards the end

Season 3: Quite crap
>>
Your time would be better spent watching the Sopranos or the Wire. It's just mediocre in comparison to anything good.
>>
Skip season 3.
>>
First two seasons were decent, last one kind of sucked. I don't really watch tv shows but the political atmosphere was what interested me in the first place.
>>
File: 1450944745700.jpg (12 KB, 316x316) Image search: [Google]
1450944745700.jpg
12 KB, 316x316
>>64414186
Here's what you do, OP:
>watch season one
>watch season two
>STOP right there, immediately, and go the rest of your life pretending that Netflix cancelled it after the second season
You will be a happier man for it. Take my word on this.
>>
Mara dies
Frank is gay
Claire's a bitch
Doug is psycho

Just stop after the first season
>>
>>64416219
Enjoy your ban
>>
>>64414186
Season 1 was amazing. It was great to see him maneuver Washington and conspire. The atmosphere present that season was enjoyable. Season 2 was a disappointment and I haven't finished season 3 yet but have only heard bad things. I think his character progressed too quick. He was pretty much shackled as soon as he became vp and then when he became president. While that does reflect reality in someways, it does not make for good entertainment.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.