[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw /tv/ hates TFA >mfw /tv/ turns 180 and suddenly starts
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7
File: lel.jpg (48 KB, 703x549) Image search: [Google]
lel.jpg
48 KB, 703x549
>mfw /tv/ hates TFA
>mfw /tv/ turns 180 and suddenly starts to love the prequels
>mfw I could easily describe how stupid this all is and how wrong your arguments are
>mfw I decide not to write down anything on /tv/ because this place is just shit and not worth any discussion
>mfw /tv/ is actually worse then all of reddit and tumblr combined
>>
>Something bad comes out
"Oh hey, this is pretty crap."
>Something worse comes out
"Oh wow, this makes me realise that there were redeemable things about Thing 1 that make it better than Thing 2 that I otherwise would have outweighed."

Who wudda thot?
>>
File: kaya_scodelario_005.jpg (30 KB, 405x610) Image search: [Google]
kaya_scodelario_005.jpg
30 KB, 405x610
>mfw tv is right
>>
but fampai, i never hated the prequels. I always enjoyed them, but not to the extent as the OT, with the exception of III, however, TFA has made me appreciate the prequels more because of how garbage titties it is.
>>
File: 1451446792722.png (197 KB, 421x427) Image search: [Google]
1451446792722.png
197 KB, 421x427
>>64412785
>mfw I could easily describe how stupid your post is and how wrong your arguments are
>mfw I decide not to write down anything in this thread because it is just shit and not worth any discussion
>mfw OP is a fag
>>
Just wait until Reddit hates TFA. 4chan will magically decide it was the best 10/10 film of all time.
>>
>>64413117
Just let us enjoy the truth before the counterculture pendulum swings
>>
>>64412785
>mfw /tv/ hates TFA
I don't hate TFA.

>mfw /tv/ turns 180 and suddenly starts to love the prequels
I don't know what you mean by 180, but my opinions on the prequels haven't changed.

>mfw I could easily describe how stupid this all is and how wrong your arguments are
Evidently not, since your assertions thus far have been incorrect.

>mfw I decide not to write down anything on /tv/ because this place is just shit and not worth any discussion
Except for starting this thread, evidently.

>mfw /tv/ is actually worse then all of reddit and tumblr combined
I wouldn't know, I don't use those sites.
>>
>>64412785
It's treason then
>>
>>64412785
>I could but I won't

Said every failure ever
>>
In all seriousness, I think the average poster here has an IQ around 70 and an age between 8-12. It's the only thing that would explain how shamelessly delusional nearly every single person that posts here is.
>>
>>64412785
>/tv/ turns 180 and suddenly starts to love the prequels

What are "things that never happened", Alex.
>>
Dude, believe me, very few things are worst than tumblr, I am there right now and I can tell you that.
>>
Remember all those threads about /tv/ talking about how "based JJ" was going to save Star Wars?

Just enjoy watching these retards try so hard to act contrarian, OP, and remember that for most of them this is the most power and friendship they'll ever experience.
>>
i'll take original yet shitty ideas and characters over something we've seen before remade 10 times out of 10.

also fuck your casting for diversity, that's why I didn't go to the cinema and buy a ticket for this shit movie.
>>
File: bruhahahaha.jpg (41 KB, 736x552) Image search: [Google]
bruhahahaha.jpg
41 KB, 736x552
>>64413787
>>
mfw The Force Awakens is such a better remakquel than that piece of shit Star Trek Into Darkness and JJ left Trek to give so much more life into Star Wars

Dammit, JJ. You were the chosen one!
>>
/tv/ has been the worst board on this site for a few years now. It was on a steady decline after Lost ended, but once Baneposting began that's when it took a steep nosedive and never recovered. /tv/ is solely shitposting now.
>>
>le tv is contrarian meme

Easiest way to spot a Redditor.
>>
File: 1451524967105.png (321 KB, 431x450) Image search: [Google]
1451524967105.png
321 KB, 431x450
>>64412785
>>
>spending this much time thinking about the collective opinion of a bunch of 4chan autists and actually let it anger you

nice literal autism famm
>>
>thinking the opinion of a large shill campaign is the opinion of anyone on /tv/
>>
Star Wars was always a piece of shit. So this thread isn't effecting me.
>>
>>64412785
>I have no reasoned basis for my impotent manbaby rage but I'll call everyone else stupid and claim superiority
>>
Damn cuh, OP got BTFO lmao.
>>
>>64412785
Fuck off reddit
>>
>>64413826
>prequels
>original ideas
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7ZW1gtCljs

stop this meme
>>
>>64417904
Its a relative thing m8, camera angles and non-major plot points are one thing

Literally slightly re-writing the script of the earlier movie is another
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.