[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I didn't see this on any best of 2015 lists. What the fuck?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: Beasts_of_No_Nation_poster.jpg (18 KB, 260x385) Image search: [Google]
Beasts_of_No_Nation_poster.jpg
18 KB, 260x385
I didn't see this on any best of 2015 lists. What the fuck? it might be the best of the decade, let alone the year.
>>
>>64412744
>netflix original

it's a meme you dip
>>
It really wasn't all that great desu
>>
>>64412744
It was pretty great and very emotional at the end.

Loved some of the shots as well, bravo Fukanaga
>>
>>64412744
its on Neflix

the Hollywood jews don't like competition
>>
>>64412744
it was average
>>
I can't believe they actually found good child actors, and good African child actors at that
>>
>>64413353
It's not hard for kids to act as themselves desu senpai
>>
>>64413454
I totally bought into his character when he was killing that guy with a machete, and when he got ass raped

and when Strykah died ;__;

It was 10x better than most of the children you see in Hollywood films
>>
did the boy [spoilers] suck Idri's dicc or did idris tear his ass up?[/spoilers]
>>
It's not great or super powerful. Decent. Pretty good cinematography. Bleak.
>>
>>64413517
Idris fucks his ass, that's why he needs help walking
>>
great film. saw it yesterday.
>>
>>64412744
Pizzaman in suicide watch
>>
>>64412744

decent cinematography, mediocre everything else. wasnt quite the tearjerker it wanted to be
>>
>>64413883
agree with this. only thing that kept me interested was the camera. otherwise overlong and not that captivating
>>
It's every bit as good as Come and See, maybe better.
>>
>I'M THE COMMANDANT!
>>
IIRC some of the actors were ex child soldiers, which is why they were operator as fuck.
>>
>>64412744
probably because you're a nigger.

the movie was extremely underwhelming and forgettable. i expected a child soldier battle royal and instead got some drug use and rape.
>>
>>64412744
What is dis ting?
>>
>>64415115
>where's Muh explosions

Fuck off
>>
>>64415198
>muh dramas
>>>/lgbt/
>>
File: commandant.thm_.png (900 KB, 1200x673) Image search: [Google]
commandant.thm_.png
900 KB, 1200x673
>>64414942
TELL THAT TO KANJIKLUB!
>>
>>64412744
>Show Africans in a shitty situation
>Grab heartstrings of liberal white people because they pity the Africans

Give me my Oscar now.

Movies like this need to provide something more than exactly what you'd expect. I could read a paragraph explaining child soldiers in Africa, and that would be enough to spoil this movie. It should be a documentary, not a movie.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.