[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bawww thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 8
File: bingbong.jpg (6 KB, 229x220) Image search: [Google]
bingbong.jpg
6 KB, 229x220
Hey /tv/

what are some tv-ish things that can make me cry?
also, movie stuff.
or music.

just sad thread generally, please.
>>
File: aidetocollector5.png (412 KB, 1600x659) Image search: [Google]
aidetocollector5.png
412 KB, 1600x659
>watching a flick
>actress looks like my ex
>can no longer watch flick

pic related, only a small part of the movie but i was upset the whole rest of it.
>>
>>64412498
how long ago was it?
>>
>>64412540

a few months
>>
>>64412581
I'm sorry to hear that, anon
>>
>>64412612

thanks. i've mostly gotten over it but sometimes shit like that happens and starts it all over again for a bit.
>>
Han Solo died
>>
>>64412404
>people cried over the death of an annoying side character
>anytime you ask what about his death brought them to tears you're called an emotionless asshole/fedora
What is it about Pixar that brings this out in people?
>>
File: 1451660822358.jpg (26 KB, 599x561) Image search: [Google]
1451660822358.jpg
26 KB, 599x561
>>64412404
The intro to Up, when you realize you'll never feel love like that again. That you will die alone without knowing how it is to depend on someone the same way they depend on you. That you will brighten up their day and if you feel like shit they will make you feel like the most important person in the world.

But then again, maybe that's for the best. After all, you'll also never know the fear of losing them, and the pain when it will innevitably happens.
>>
>>64412712

because pixar designs their movies to make you feel artificial emotion. once it's over, you know you felt it but can't exactly explain why.
>>
File: iron-giant-death-600x312.jpg (19 KB, 600x312) Image search: [Google]
iron-giant-death-600x312.jpg
19 KB, 600x312
Every time.
>>
>>64412712
i just imagined how it was like in my life. I had alot of stuff that I was really into and it was my whole world when i was 9-10 but now i barely have time to play video games. I lost that part of my life and it's inevitable that I would have, but the whole time, i was so focused on what was going on that I didn't get to properly enjoy the time that I had to be carefree.

this depresses me so much, but all I can do is cry.
>>
>>64412404
Anything with pets getting hurt or dying will usually make cry.
>>
File: johnoliver-lastweektonight1.jpg (3 MB, 4500x2527) Image search: [Google]
johnoliver-lastweektonight1.jpg
3 MB, 4500x2527
>Its 2016 and transgender people still get treated like second class citizens

Its extra sad because you know its real and not a movie
>>
>>64412712
Because the only adults who actually go see this shit who would ever discuss it in such a context are Pixar fantards who go in it ready and willing to cry at literally anything that happens.

They're probably the kind of people who watch the trailers 500 times and cry just IMAGINING what happens in the movie.
>>
>>64412404
Bridge to Terabithia

I saw it a week ago and am still crying.
>>
>>64412944
Hachi made me cry. Gere was such a powerful actor and dat dog so good.
>>
>>64413246
Pow right in the kisser
>>
>>64413246
Fuck that movie so much. It was family movie night and I had my parents as well as neices and nephews over and I thought, this is nice family fantasy so I chose it for us to watch. Needless to say, we were all horrified at what actually happened and I started bawling like a baby in front of my whole family just like that. It was so embarassing but also so sad.
>>
File: sad_cat.jpg (68 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
sad_cat.jpg
68 KB, 600x800
The message scene in Interstellar as well as Click
>>
>>64413513
>click
Oh fuck. Yeah...
>>
>>64413513

>Interstellar
>Feeling any emotion
>>
any good youtube videos?
>>
File: dumb frogposter.gif (1 MB, 400x267) Image search: [Google]
dumb frogposter.gif
1 MB, 400x267
>>64413744
>>
>>64413832

dumb frogposter poster.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.