[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was the list that Mycroft told Sherlock to write down? List
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
What was the list that Mycroft told Sherlock to write down? List of substances that Sherlock used?

Anyway pretty good episode.
>>
>>64411904
>Anyway pretty good episode.
Did you take substances too? That's the only way I can imagine anyone enjoying it.
>>
>>64411918
You watched it or not?

>>64411949
kek it was a holiday special, it was enjoyable and that's all it needs to be
>>
>>64411904
>MUH POOR OPPRESSED WOMEN

The reveal was shitty, but a fun episode overall.
>>
>>64411904
It was fun. I don't even care about the wood that doesn't rot.

>>64412377
It was actually relevant in this particular case.
>>
It was shitty was expecting a full Victorian Sherlock wouldn't mind it incorporating with modern Sherlock as long as it doesn't fuck up the story which it did
Would've been better if most of the modern Sherlock scenes was a credit scene after waking from his drug ride
Shits literally SJW Holiday Special
Mystery was so braindead most people already guessed it that the maids are behind it
>>
>>64413584
>SJW Holiday Special
You mean those women avengers? Doesn't look like something forced to me.
>>
>>64413732
>oh no Watson wronged me cause i cant boil an egg like an actual maid
>whats that he doesn't like it? maybe i'll talk back even though he pays me to do it
>i'll join this cult to avenge myself from Watson just you wait
>>
>>64413944
>maybe i'll talk back even though he pays me to do it
Arguing servants is a cliché older than Victorian England.
>>
Why don't you just go read the books? I promise you, you will enjoy them.
>in b4 wahh...reading stimulates my brain too much
>>
>>64411904
>What was the list that Mycroft told Sherlock to write down?
What are you, fucking dense? Of course it's a list of substances he had taken.
Why did you even ask this question?
>>
File: 142139719283123.jpg (191 KB, 2560x1442) Image search: [Google]
142139719283123.jpg
191 KB, 2560x1442
>tfw would stick in the crazy
>>
File: 14213987137123.gif (796 KB, 341x235) Image search: [Google]
14213987137123.gif
796 KB, 341x235
>falling
>that coat
>whats that were on deadline? fuck it just film it
>>
>>64413368
A secret society of women dressed like the KKK who kill men but it's okay because they were sexist was about as subtle as a barn fire and not at all necessary. The way she did it makes just as much sense without it.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.