[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
9 year old Anakin >is the only human capable of navigating
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 120
Thread images: 20
File: lloyd.jpg (124 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
lloyd.jpg
124 KB, 2000x1333
9 year old Anakin

>is the only human capable of navigating pods and competing in races due to them being notoriously unpredictable and dangerous for a slow species like humans
>built the fastest pod ever made
>built fucking C3PO
>destroys a command ship on his own, despite never having piloted anything other than pods
>can perfectly utilize the tactic of spinning (it's a good trick)

after TFA

> /tv/ suddenly LOVES the prequels
>hates on TFA because Rey (who is a lot older than Anakin was) is too good of a pilot and mechanic, too force sensitive etc

This board is filled with edgy contrarian shits. Hating TFA is okay, but you could at least be consistent in your argument, dipshits.
>>
File: this certainly isnt pod racing.jpg (68 KB, 468x595) Image search: [Google]
this certainly isnt pod racing.jpg
68 KB, 468x595
>>
/tv/'s ability to collectively change its mind overnight is what makes it so beautiful. soon some event will make them praise reddit and claim they always loved that site
>>
>>64410645

>that old movie had an awful character that did stupid shit
>this new movie's awful character is allowed to do even more stupid shit because of it

okay.
>>
>>64410645
/tv/ only likes a handful of scenes from III
>>
>>64410867
>stupid shitty actor
>dumb 90s bowl cut
>YIPEEE! are you an angel?? I'm a person and my name's ani! *vader music starts playing* you're a jedi? nice to meet you. try to leave and they blow you up. BOOM! HIT THE NOSE!

rey isn't nearly as offensive to the senses as this cunt.
>>
But that is the whole point of anakin you sperg.
He is incredibly gifted and people react to him as if he is jesus.
But he is very fucking flawed. He is selfish, arrogant, has massive fear of loss and so on. His personality flaws are what brings him to the dark side after all.
>>
>>64410923

The point is consistency in arguments. /tv/'s newfound love for the fucking prequels is not consistent with their complaints about TFA.

Btw, Star Wars has never ever been particularly good. I enjoyed it, but but it's riddled with flaws. That's also kind of the charm.

A friend of mine who had never seen any of the movies recently watched the OT and then the prequels. He said both trilogies were so hilariously bad that he enjoyed them.
>>
File: syndrome.jpg (20 KB, 704x304) Image search: [Google]
syndrome.jpg
20 KB, 704x304
>yfw it was Artoo all along and he was just humouring Anakin
>>
>>64411082

But the point of Rey is also that she is unusually talented and strong with the force, perhaps more so than Anakin and Luke ever was.
>>
>>64411082
I hope Rey turns to the dark side and becomes this like sexy dominatrix uberbitch with a sophisticated British accent and Finn has to kill her.
>>
>>64411191
glowing yellow lightning eyes, double bladed lightsaber, and black matrix leather outfit. hnggggggg.
make it happen disney
>>
>>64411179
rey would get pummelled by prequel anakin. kylo ren is just an incredible bitch.
>>
Why are TFA fans pretending anyone liked the prequels and TFA being better than them is some kind of achievement?
>>
>>64411464

Yes, but her potential might be a lot higher. If she had been trained from the same age Anakin was, she would probably be the superior one.

I'm pretty sure Kylo and Rey both will have powered up significantly for the next movie.
>>
>>64411511
there's been countless threads the last week praising the prequels
>>
>>64410645
>is the only human capable of navigating pods and competing in races due to them being notoriously unpredictable and dangerous for a slow species like humans
He had the force, duh
Not really, it was mostly scrap he fixed together and he wotn by basically not blowning his pod up like everyone else
>built fucking C3PO
He fixed C-3PO who was scrapped but yeah ill give you this one since its just fan service
>destroys a command ship on his own, despite never having piloted anything other than pods
Again, mostly fan service but he was on autopilot and had R2 controlling most of the time
>can perfectly utilize the tactic of spinning (it's a good trick)
competent in the force
>>
>>64410645
People change their mind, OP.
>>
Everyone hated Anakin
Everyone hated the prequels
Everyone loves TFA despite it having all the same problems as the prequels
/tv/ is consistent enough to hate them both
>>
>>64411191
and then poe and finn live happily every after
>>
>>64410645

i'd hardly call mentioning a few occasional merits it has compared to TFA love.

anyways, anakin's flaws were his instability and how easily he was manipulated

also, him rebuilding a protocol droid is hardly special
>>
TPM was full of way more coincidental mary sue moments than TFA. they stumble upon the chosen one looking for a part to repair their ship. c'mon son.
>>
>>64411576

>still not getting the point despite getting it spoonfed several times
>>
File: 1364903902952.jpg (67 KB, 473x480) Image search: [Google]
1364903902952.jpg
67 KB, 473x480
Reyshills are SO FUCKING DESPERATE they are literally grasping for every single thing they can call MarySue so Rey would seem less Mary Sue.

This is not only fucking hilarious, but sad smdh.
>>
>>64411576

Anakin literally said his pod was the fastest ever built. It was evidenced by him catching up with the frontrunners despite his unlucky start
>>
>>64410645
Anakin is space jesus you faglord. That alone automatically makes him superior than normal human.
>>
File: 1365696418422.jpg (23 KB, 321x328) Image search: [Google]
1365696418422.jpg
23 KB, 321x328
>>64410645
1. I will give you that he is the only human who can race part
2. He didn't make the fastest pod ever, he made one that barely worked and he him self couldn't finish the past races.
3. Kids today can make robots, one kid failed to make a bomb and when he took it to school he called it a clock and got paid millions for it
4.The ship was on AUTOPILOT, all anakin did was shoot.
5. It is a good trick worth trying
>tv ALL OF THE SUDDEN loves prequels.
/tv/ only hated clone wars. Episode 1 was objectively good and 3 was comparable to ROTJ
>>
TFA was better in every way than the prequels. The characters were far more likable and interesting than the cardboard cutouts we had in prequels.
>>
>>64411824
Anakin was a fucking kid, he was just showing his enthusiasm
>oh yeah this thing is super fast I built it from scratch im gonna win and same muh mom
>oh yeah no one can kill jedis, they're invincible

kids say stuff like that anon, sorry you have the autism
>>
>>64411955

Anakin used the Space Jew's pod in the former races. Anakin built his pod in secret, Qui Gon lied and said he built it.

All of OPs points are explicitly laid out to us. It's like you didn't see the movie.
>>
>>64410867
Except old movie is praised for the same thing TFA is criticised for.
>>
>see people complaining about a mary sue
>see threads about how the prequels were better
>assume that those two population are 1:1 the same people
>feel proud do report such an hypocrisy
spell it with me, R E T A R D
>>
>>64411528
Her potential is not higher. Anakin had the highest potential out of anyone because he was literally made by the Force and he also existed in a time where some of the strongest Jedi and Sith existed.
>>
>>64410645
>>is the only human capable of navigating pods and competing in races due to them being notoriously unpredictable and dangerous for a slow species like humans
Literally a child conceived by the force, he can see the future.
>>built the fastest pod ever made
Implying
>>built fucking C3PO
C3PO existed was created at least 100 years before episode 1, all anakin did was put him back together.
>>destroys a command ship on his own, despite never having piloted anything other than pods
Autopilot, R2 did most of the work.
>>can perfectly utilize the tactic of spinning (it's a good trick)
Enough of your memes.
>>
>>64412057

>forgetting that Anakin caught up with Sebulba despite his horrible start
>forgetting how he cruised by competing pods as if they were nothing
>>
>>64412289
>existed was created
welp i sure goofd that one up
>>
>>64412023
>finn
>likeable
He's a typical coward nigger who runs the moment he's in danger. Also he couldn't even contained his ape lust for rey, who is white. I bet he'd rape her whenever he gets the chance to do so
>>
>>64412290
That's because most of the competing pod racers died though.
>>
File: Sweating.jpg (35 KB, 750x428) Image search: [Google]
Sweating.jpg
35 KB, 750x428
>Do my best to defend rey from /tv/ neckbeards who call her mary sue.
>Try and deflect to relieve pressure.
>It doesn't work and they see through my lies.
>>
>you'll never be the cop that arrests jake lloyd after the police chase
>you'll never be the one to cuff him and put him in the back of the cruiser
>you'll never lean down and whisper into his ear "this is no longer pod racing"
>>
>>64410645
Except the movie both tells and shows us he's a mechanical prodigy. Having him destroy the command ship is no surprise because of this previous feats. Whereas we know nothing about Rey but suddenly she's an expert, which seems more like an asspull.
>>
>>>64411528

>Her potential is not higher.

Do you work at Disney, relative? No?

We don't even know her background. Her ability despite lacking training *could* mean she has the greatest potential yet in the franchise. It could be lazy and retarded storytelling too, of course, but we don't know.
>>
>>64412512
>greatest potential yet
Anakin was conceived by the force, how can anyone have more potential than him?
>>
>>64412363
There are several shots of Ani crusing by other pods before they blew themselves up, was sabotaged etc
>>
>>64412479
>jedi prophecy and virgin force birth not an asspull
>>
File: 9b7.jpg (44 KB, 461x403) Image search: [Google]
9b7.jpg
44 KB, 461x403
>>64410645

>Prequel era had the best Star Wars videogames ever seen

>TFA has Star Wars Cuckfront which is already dead and selling for half price
>>
>>64410645
and the prequels suck...Stop trying to justify a shitty movie because you got too hyped.
>>
>>64412573

His offspring. A "disturbance". A sudden awakening manifested in someone already born.

The movie is called The Force Awakens ffs.

Also, Rey doesn't even remember her family. We don't know shit about her origin.
>>
>>64412353
Sheath that edge, bruh.
>>
What's with all the faggots defending rey is tumblr raiding us?
>>
>>64412289

>C3PO existed was created at least 100 years before episode 1, all anakin did was put him back together.

Not canon.
>>
>>64412693
Same with people who enjoy Jworld. They got way too hyped and can't stand to face the truth. It didn't live up to what it was supposed to be. Better than the prequels, but still generic. Star Wars with the JJ spin on it. Extreme camera angles and so much fan service that there was maybe ten minutes of original content.
>>
File: fuck you nigger.png (693 KB, 1920x874) Image search: [Google]
fuck you nigger.png
693 KB, 1920x874
>>64412797
Alright you stupid piece of shit, how about you do some damn research before you come spewing shit all over /tv/. How more fucking obvious do I have to make it before you understand that canonically C-3PO was built 100 years before Episode 1? Here's a fucking link: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/C-3PO
Click it and then kill yourself you worthless piece of crap.
>>
>>64413104
I would make a stupid image with Wikipedia definition of "canon", but I'm not going to spoonfeed you, you ignorant fag.
>>
>>64410645
K-kripparian?
>>
>>64411640

What are the same problems, exactly?

>TFA feels like Star Wars, captures the visual style and charm of the originals
>Mirrors the original movie while tweaking it
>Doesn't overdue CGI
>Doesn't have a dumbass comic relief character meandering about scenes
>Doesn't have things "just happen" despite incredible odds (Jar Jar living to the see the light of day, Anakin surviving anything except birth)

Nowhere near the same problems as the prequels. Go watch fucking Episode 1 and tell me it feels like a Star Wars movie instead of a piece of shit.
>>
>>64413104
>>64413104

>EU/legends
>canon
>being this ass blasted while also being downright wrong

lel
>>
File: 2-ch1307265565671.jpg (57 KB, 712x539) Image search: [Google]
2-ch1307265565671.jpg
57 KB, 712x539
I have to admit, I was amazed at how easily this movie snaked under the low expectations I had for it. With my standards set at Jew Jew manlet height it still managed to look like mediocrity on a hard drive array.

To start with, Daisy Ridley, who played Rey, was awful. Her acting was like a low grade annoying buzz throughout the entire movie. Made up to look as androgynous as possible (because Jews seem to have a thing against femininity), her onscreen presence was a personality vacuum. Someone f**k some life into this joyless, uninteresting woman.

The aptly named Poe Dameron, who had more of a cameo than a starring role, was also dull and oppressive whenever he appeared onscreen, not helped by being forced to deliver labored wisecracks.

By contrast the black stormtrooper was actually appealing, one of the movie's few bright spots. Despite the constant irritating presence of diversity casting in all the supporting roles--virtually every camera sweep strived to show a SWPL-ized United Nations of background actors--John Boyega was a rare bright spot [sic]. Unfortunately, his character had no real arc--he is a stormtrooper who just up and panics during battle and there goes all his New Order conditioning. But Boyega did a lot with the shitty script, unlike Daisy Ridley or Edgar Allen Isaac. (I'm guessing Isaac is a fag based on having been cast in an X-Men movie.)

Darth Emo, who should definitely keep that mask on if he doesn't want people to snicker, was not that bad, although his tearful confrontation with his dad, Han Solo (spoiler alert), is going to join a lot of Hayden Christensen's brilliant acting moments from the prequels.

(1/2)
>>
File: 2-ch131.jpg (53 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
2-ch131.jpg
53 KB, 720x540
>>64414331
As for the rest--General Ginger, the Chrome Lesbian, the magic midget alien Negro, the Harry Potter villain of the Sith--all forgettable like a crappy meal you are eager to follow up with straight liquor. The original cast reminds you how f**king old they are and actually I'd just as soon they left them out of this trilogy (Luke could have been dispensed with in the first movie). Harrison Ford is just too old and beginning to shrink into his skull, Mark Hamill does not have the stature to pull off old and wizened, and Carrie Fisher--there's no nice way to put it. Her reptilian croak and glassy-eyed stare undercut every scene she was in. I kept wincing as she said her lines through clenched teeth, sounding like a female prison guard that you forcefully demand keep her clothes on. I assume plastic surgery and a lifelong habit of smoking Chesterfields to a nub are responsible.

It's true--all of it--the movie is one long thoughtless rush of scenes, with no development of motivation, plot holes as big as a planet, constant callbacks not just to Star Wars but to many other movies, a movie that leaves no impression other than its lack of respect for its audience. Rey goes from scavenger on Not Tatooine to full fledged Jedi without any explanation--the filmmakers are just convinced the audience will accept anything as long as it reminds them of something from a Star Wars movie. And Jew Jew Abrams leans heavily on the old cast, just as he did with Leonard Nimoy in his uninspired Star Trek movies. Will someone stop this man before he directs again?

I could go on, but already my interest in this movie is petering out. No better than a four out of ten, The Force Awakens has no reason to exist other than to stuff money down Mickey Mouse's pants. Even the prequels were not this bad, inasmuch as they were not crass, cynical exercises in corporate filmmaking.

By the way, The Force Awakens--most ironic title of all time?

(2/2)
>>
>>64414331
>>64414358
>Expecting me to read all that

/pol/ pls go
>>
>>64413968
>>64413968
You can polish a turd, but it's still a piece of shit. Plus you're argument about cgi would have merit, if the cgi being used wasn't shit half the time. The monsters on Han's freighter looked awful, and Snoke will age like milk. Every movie has an expiration date now. Stop making excuses for trash.
>>
>/tv/ is a single entity, not a number of different people, every single one with different experiences, hence, opinions and things they like and dislike
Fuck off you mouth breather
>>
>>64410645

>only human capable

Because he's force sensitive. Most force sensitive humans are adopted into the Jedi order. Anakin just happened to be born as a slave outside the Republic

After multiple failures, and only because he worked in mech shops. It's a stretch though, definitely.

>built C3PO

k

>Destroys a command ship on his own

Literally luck.

Rey's issue isn't that she's strong. She should be. She's the main character.

Rey's issue is that she came with zero flaws. My biggest gripe was her relationship with Han. Kylo says that she considered Han a father figure, which is absolute horseshit based on what we saw. Now if we'd seen some scenes of Han teaching her shit Obi-Wan style, that would've meant something. Instead somehow she knows more than a guy that's spent his entire life keeping a pile of shit running.
>>
>>64414458
Snoke looked fine you dumbass. Quit judging it based on a fucking shitty cam
>>
>>64413968
>Finn
>Not the black comic relief character in almost every scene.
>>
>>64414458
You seem like a bitter individual. The movie isn't trash, it may not be what autist tier SW fans wanted, but it's far from trash.
>>
>>64412153
The only thing i've seen Phantom Menace praised for is the political subplot, thats it. Literally no one praised anakin in that film, and if they did then they fucking shouldn't.
>>
>>64414540
reread my post, mong.
>>
>>64411567
All a ruse.
>>
>>64414495
>Defending TPM Anakin

Stop, you're just embarrassing yourself
>>
>make death star bigger
>make holograms bigger
>make villain a pansy
>make pro-tag a disney princess
>make ending a 3 minute long staring contest
>make so many references it's distracting
>make a turd movie

Success!
>>
>>64413104

Wow you are quite the fag aren't you

Being born of the Holy Spirit and having a technical knowledge is equally as arbitrary as being an orphan with special skills. Are you seriously so bothered by the hero of the story having mysterious power?
>>
>>64414495
>zero flaws
She's autistic and cries more than Luke ever did, literally denied her destiny when handed a lightsaber.
>>
>>64412797
yes it is
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Star_Wars_in_100_Scenes
>>
File: 1374183685453.png (242 KB, 330x314) Image search: [Google]
1374183685453.png
242 KB, 330x314
>>64410645
Hey anon, if Rey turns out to be a pure creation of the Force I'll forgive her shitty writing too.
>>
If you watched a shitty cam torrent of Star Wars and not in a theater you are not allowed to comment on the movie.
>>
>>64415249
>They write her off as another space jesus

I think that would be even more of a slap in the face.
>>
>>64415280
>Implying that's why people would hate it

constanza.jpeg
>>
>>64412153
>prequel
>praised
Literal delusion
>>
File: 1450381189833.png (38 KB, 240x233) Image search: [Google]
1450381189833.png
38 KB, 240x233
>>64411082
>mental gymnastics
>>
>>64410645
Anakin is pretty much Sith Sephiroth he can do whatever he wants.
>>
File: 1432256921392.jpg (9 KB, 260x194) Image search: [Google]
1432256921392.jpg
9 KB, 260x194
>>64415631
He is right you know.
>>
>>64414573
>it may not be what autist tier SW fans wanted
It's ANH 2.0 it's what SW autist fans wanted.
>>
File: 1435072723462.jpg (113 KB, 487x628) Image search: [Google]
1435072723462.jpg
113 KB, 487x628
>>64410645
>>
>>64410645
>after TFA
No faggot. If you were here a few more months you would of known that there where many people people including myself that genially like the prequels.
Please go back to reddit
>>
>>64416697
you should go back to your tendies and LEGO if you enjoy the prequels
>>
>>64410645
>after TFA
TFA was simply that bad.
>>
>>64416697
You are so full of shit, go to sleep you contrarian faggot
>>
>>64411070
>try to leave and they blow you up.
Oh, shit. I forgot about the that. Or I blocked it out.
>>
>>64412675
>diluted versions of yourself are stronger than yourself

that's real retarded sir
>>
>>64411661
There have literally been threads which state that the prequels as a whole are better though
>>
>>64410645
But Anakin is literally the force incarnate, so he has a reason to be that good. Rey is just some new girl with no background who just happens to be awesome at everything because gurlpowaahh
>>
If anything Rey being much older should put her at a disadvantage.

Anakin was already "too young" to be trained.

So either Rey is gonna go dark side, or they will do the jrpg tier amnesia asspull
>>
>>64413968
>TFA feels like Star Wars
No, it fucking doesn't.
>So who talks first?
>Droid, please!
>Tell that to kanjiklub
>>
>>64410645
>9 year old Anakin is a Gary Sue
You think people here don't criticize that

There is literally a thread on here right now about how the prequels sucked and how they could be improved.

>hates on TFA because Rey (who is a lot older than Anakin was) is too good of a pilot and mechanic, too force sensitive etc
She's a Mary Sue character. People don't like that in any form of fiction, be it tvs, literature, etc. The only place I've seen it accepted is on /v/
>>
/tv/ just like being contrarians
>>
>>64417485
>they updated the dialogue for a series that's 30 years old
wow. sorry it didn't match your exact specifications edgelord, but if you remember they talk like normal people and make humourous quips in the OT too.
literally hating something for the sake of hating
>>
>>64417604
kill yourself.
>>
>>64417443
No one says age has anything to do with actually learning the ways of the force. Luke learned the force as an adult.
I always assumed that age had more to do with indoctrination in the Jedi ways. The programming or brainwashing necessary to turn someone into a Jedi at an age so young, the pupil wont mind being separated from his mom... And complete his training before the emotional stress and force knowledge would turn him to the dark side.
>>
>>64417630
>wahh da dialogue isn't exacwy what I wanted, it's bad I tell you bad and I would have wrote bettew diawogue that would have impwessed all my autistic friends on my congolese meat packing forum wahhh
>>
File: 1428788089709.jpg (126 KB, 715x768) Image search: [Google]
1428788089709.jpg
126 KB, 715x768
>>64410645
>reddit is everything's biggest fanbase
>wannabe patricians like what reddit likes
>/tv/ is essentially reddit no matter how hard they try to not be reddit
>>
>>64414358
Oh boy do you sound pretentious, and [sic], really? I'll just assume most of what you wrote aren't your own thoughts and are using someone else's words to defend your unoriginal argument
>>
>>64413968
>>TFA feels like Star Wars, captures the visual style and charm of the originals
No, it fucking does not.
>Mirrors the original movie while tweaking it
Yeah it mirrors a movie that's 40 years old and yet feels cheaper and less believable.
>Doesn't overdue CGI
mother fucker, did you even see snoke. what was my precious doing in star wars? or was it an orc? there was nothing in the prequels that looked that cheap, lazy and uninspired
the same applies to maz
somehow the cgi used in the prequels had more polish to it. it was actually well done. what the fuck happened?
>Doesn't have comic relief
People are hypocrites...they said Jar Jar was racist. but now that there is an actual black dude being a buffoon as a lead it's progress?
>Doesn't have things "just happen"
Everything "just happens" in tfa, because it is fanfic tier garbage that has robbed the world of a highly original vision in film
>>
>>64417682
Luke learned, yes keyword learned, the ways of the force as an adult, yes. It took him 3 movies to become a Jedi. It took Rey like 2 scenes.
>>
File: lmao.jpg (147 KB, 1284x570) Image search: [Google]
lmao.jpg
147 KB, 1284x570
>>64417770
>nothing in the prequels that looked that cheap
>>
>>64410645
>>64410778

IT FUCKING PATHETIC!

Non ever said anything about anaking being a mary stu in the prequel threads before TFA came out even though he technically was,but now they act like its the best shit ever.
>>
>>64417951
Because low quality still images are totally on my blu rays.

Anyways, despite being over a decade old, this cgi is not a bad example. there's a certain polish to it that tells you "this was meant to be in a major motion picture with the latest tech"
the cgi in tfa is lazy in comparison, because you can tell there was less work put into it, and i bet you i'm 100% right
>>
File: naboo.jpg (457 KB, 2400x1350) Image search: [Google]
naboo.jpg
457 KB, 2400x1350
>>64414601
And the visuals. Naboo was fucking GOAT planet.
>>
>>64418028
lmao, what shit tier cgi. lmao am i rite gais xD
>>
>>64413968
Episode 1 is far superior than 3, not even contrarian. Manchildren that enjoy watching 2 hour long cutscenes should kill themselves. Fuck your memespouting redditshit too, and your SUDDEN love for Sheev ever since you watched RLM.
>>
>>64418028
this shot alone has more effort and detail in it than anything in tfa

i swear lucasfilm employees were disillusioned by jew jew's direction or something
>>
File: lol.jpg (182 KB, 1260x546) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
182 KB, 1260x546
>>64418021
the problem isn't the cgi itself, it's the overabundance of it. they literally made the rooms cgi instead of building sets, it was just lazy as fuck. props to the animators for not telling lucas to go fuck himself.
>>
>>64418221
This looks fantastic. There is so much more polish to this photography than anything seen in tfa. This is what Star Wars is supposed to look like.

It's a shame people think this is lazy. As if building a set like this were possible without spending millions and tons of resources.

The "overabundance" of cgi is just pure ambition fueling these grand visions never before seen or thought possible on film. This is what Star Wars is about. And it's one of the main reasons why it's now dead.
>>
>>64410645

pretty sure if anakin used force powers with 0 training in phantom menace people would hate it too
>>
File: lol2.jpg (177 KB, 1310x578) Image search: [Google]
lol2.jpg
177 KB, 1310x578
>>64418593
>photography
it's digital, the only thing not cgi is the actors. 90 percent of aotc and rots were shot digitally on blue backgrounds and blue props. it's really jarring, sorry about your broken eyes anon.
I would have preferred an all digital movie. trying to pass this off as real is a joke.
>>
File: lol3.jpg (108 KB, 1326x566) Image search: [Google]
lol3.jpg
108 KB, 1326x566
>that memorable scene where bail and his wife sat on a digital bench
>>
>>64411528
what makes u think kylo is alive?
>>
>>64411082
this
but op might be satirical idk
>>
>>64418812
CGing the Clone armor still rumbles my jammies, what purpose did it serve? Did Lucas just want to see Temura in a tight blue morphsuit?
>>
>>64418593
>This looks fantastic.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXaDtAtpLPs
Thread replies: 120
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.