[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Literally KEK: the movie >Will Ferrell marries Mark Wahlberg's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
Literally KEK: the movie
>Will Ferrell marries Mark Wahlberg's ex and has to raise his two bastards.
>At the end, Mark Wahlberg gets remarried to another slut and has to raise her bastard
>>
dumb fuck filter is back on
title was C UCK: the movie
>>
>>64410295
how is that being a cuck you cuck
>>
>>64410484
paying for a kid that isn't yours is the most pathetic thing a man can do
>>
>>64410574
no paying for your wife's alimony is much worse
>>
>>64410649
not as bad as child support for kids that aren't your offspring
>>
>>64410574
Caesar did it
>>
>>64410295
It's funny since Ferrell is a cuck in real life
>>
>>64410484
c.u.c.k is derived from the C.u.c.k.o.o bird, which lays its eggs in other birds' nests. The surrogate(c.u.c.k.e.d) birds cannot tell the difference between the C.u.c.k.o.o bird and their own offspring.

The C.u.c.k.o.o's offspring may even kill the other birds' chicks.

In this film Ferrell is literally taking the role of father of Wahlberg's kids, thus eliminating the chance for Ferrell to spend as much time trying to propagate his own seed.

Ferrell is a c.u.c.k
>>
>>64410295
looks shit but they did a bbc radio bit together recently that was kinda funny
>>
>>64410574
Not if she's rich as fuck.

My uncle married the Ex-Wife of a Billionaire, raises her two kids and lives in a mansion. Lucky son of a bitch gets to live the life of luxury with only the title of stepdad.
>>
File: Untitled-1a.png (92 KB, 209x322) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1a.png
92 KB, 209x322
>>64410295
>>
my wifes son loved this movie!
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.