[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Making A Murdered
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 35
File: netflix-making-a-murderer.jpg (52 KB, 620x420) Image search: [Google]
netflix-making-a-murderer.jpg
52 KB, 620x420
So who actually killed her?

kek at the murican justice system though
>>
>>64408986
He clearly did it.
>>
>>64408986
Idris Elba
>>
crisis actor, never existed
>>
>>64408986
This is what happens when MAVs are allowed to roam free, unsupervised.
>>
Among the retarded amount of fishy thing police etc. did in both of those cases the one that I really wonder about watching all the 10 episodes today is the licence plate call.
I mean the call by the cop Andrew Colburn when he called dispatch to ask about the Toyota.
>>
>>64409046
i hate that goddamn nigger
>>
he had the most annoying voice though
>>
>>64409206
That and the lack of DNA evidence were both huge question marks. Anyone believing a couple of inbred retards could clean up that methodically needs shot.
>>
>>64409393
dat sexting game doe
>>
>>64409460
>>64409393
I AM THE PRIZE
>>
>>64409206
This. Colborn is shady as fuck.
>>64409424
My guess is the jury knew the prosecution's story was garbage, but still felt like there was enough evidence to convict him of killing her through a different series of events. Not sure that's ethically or legally sound.
>>
>>64409589
Apparently the entire family are known kiddy diddlers and incest fans so it's no surprise people would want to see them sent down.
>>
>>64409589
you second point there can be be correct IF the jury was not coerced to day he's guilty (a little out there but not impossible considering everything.)

I'm not at least denying he _didn't_ do it but the whole case presented by prosecution was pure shit. As in not something you can convict a man for life for.
It could have been anybody living around the area, really. There's hardly real evidence pointing it straight to Steven.
After all the woman was killed and her possibly moved remains found on his family's yard.
>>
>>64409836
I kinda wonder why the defence agreed to pick the jury form the local area.
I got the picture from episode 1 that the Averys were seriously disliked by the rest of the community.
>>
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 512x512
>>
File: B2WSLSLCUAAKflG.jpg (88 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
B2WSLSLCUAAKflG.jpg
88 KB, 600x800
>>64410077
post rare angenettes
>>
>>64409836
Really? Is that true? Where did you hear that?
>>
>>64410245
On /tv/.

I don't have the links but if you check one of the threads this time yesterday you'll find them in a 4-post post.
>>
I think it was the brother, there is something about him i just think is off, he doesnt seem sad he just seems like he wants avery done for it
>>
>>64409585
dr pavel
i'm the prize
>>
File: bad murderer avery2.jpg (42 KB, 640x522) Image search: [Google]
bad murderer avery2.jpg
42 KB, 640x522
>>
The ex did it
>>
>>64409460
>>64409585
>imagine those texts in his voice
>>
>>64410077
>>64410208
She's so much hotter when she's wearing glasses and making disgusted faces.
>>
>>64410208
>>64410077
>fucking ugly teleprompter reader
>"HURR DURR ANDY COLBORN'S KIDS HAVE TO GO TO SCHOOL TOMORROW AND GET PICKED ON BECAUSE YOU POINTED OUT WHAT A SHITTY COP HE IS"

This ugly cunt should be literally beaten.

>with my dick
>>
>>64410488
It is possible to reach the conclusion that the Averys were probably disliked by the rest of their community, amongst which were heavyweights that had enough power to influence local politics and thus judiciary decision making, by setting up a jury composed by citizens who also shared their dislike towards the Avery family. So what better way to solve a crime than blaming it on the insane, recently released inbred kiddy diller? It is quite similar to the Alcasser crimes in Spain, who were also used as a cover up to protect political figureheads.
>>
File: best girl.jpg (36 KB, 719x406) Image search: [Google]
best girl.jpg
36 KB, 719x406
>>
>>64410675
>insane
>inbred
>kiddy diller
Why do you say this about Steven?
>>
>>64410694
I can't tell if she's wearing a turtle neck or if those are her 2nd, 3rd and 4th chins.
>>
Avery killed her, Dassey helped him to destroy the evidence.

Pretty cut and dry when you see the real evidence and not just shit two ugly liberal dykes shoved down your throat in their biased documentary.
>>
File: wqr1v.jpg (43 KB, 468x356) Image search: [Google]
wqr1v.jpg
43 KB, 468x356
>>
>>64410770

I'm guessing because he was one, and Brendan even said to his mom on a phone call he didn't know was being recorded that Steven molested him and his relatives.
>>
>>64410796
then why is there no blood in the garage or the cabin not even an educated person could wipe away that much evidence
>>
>>64410770
The family was shunned and immensely disliked by the rest of their community, which leads me to think it may've been related to something which has to do with either incest or sexual abuse towards children.
>>
File: qt314.jpg (40 KB, 611x545) Image search: [Google]
qt314.jpg
40 KB, 611x545
>>64410612
>She's so much hotter when she's wearing glasses and making disgusted faces.

being 9 years younger also doesn't hurt
>>
>>64410796
>two ugly liberal dykes
Who are you referring to?
>>
>>64410854
Because she wasn't killed there. The prosecution just said she was. Just like everything else they fucked that up.
>>
File: wqr4z.jpg (60 KB, 618x412) Image search: [Google]
wqr4z.jpg
60 KB, 618x412
>>
>>64410796
Except there was no relevant evidence whatsoever regarding the accusation of him being the killer. The accusation doesn't stand, and any first year of law school student could tell you that.
>>
>>64410796
>real evidence

Find me one piece of "real evidence" that doesn't have doubt surrounding its legitimacy.
You can't
>>
File: Dean&Jerry.jpg (32 KB, 534x401) Image search: [Google]
Dean&Jerry.jpg
32 KB, 534x401
BEST CHARACTERS COMING THROUGH!
>>
>>64410903
The two ugly liberal dyke filmmakers who made this dumb biased documentary that neckbeards and retards have latched onto in the past few weeks after binge watching it from their parents basement while gobbling hotpockets and thinking about how much they're just like Brandon and such cool guys who are just misunderstood.
>>
>>64410955
I haven't seen that much projection in a single post all year
>>
>>64410835
>Brendan even said
lol
>>64410879
That's quite a leap. Do you even Hatfields McCoys? Rural culture is chock full of feuding for petty reasons, it doesn't mean incest or child abuse
>>
Her exbf killed her. You can see the shiftyness in his fact at all times since he showed up.
>>
>>64410955
actually i watched it in my parents' living room, IDIOT
>>
>>64411017
In his face *
>>
>>64410955
I kek'd
>>
One scene I found particularly disturbing was when an "investigator" gets a statement from this child (who apparently has an IQ) of 65. Such a testimony should be considered devoid of any relevance, for how is a child with such a cognitive impairement capable of forming an argument sound enough to back the accusation?
>>
>>64411139
My iQ is 68 and I would have none problems telling truth to police.

dick
>>
File: 1432754248318.png (18 KB, 569x423) Image search: [Google]
1432754248318.png
18 KB, 569x423
but will i be home on time for wrestlemania?
>>
File: image.png (164 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
image.png
164 KB, 2000x1333
>>64411351
>tfw have a project due at 1:29 but the police won't let me turn it in
>>
>>64410357
Why would anyone ever take what they read on /tv/ seriously? If the family had a history of child molestation, why was it never mentioned once during the trial or on the media coverage?

And as for incest, don't be a fucking gossipy woman about this.Incest is illegal. It's one of the reasons we have birth certificates for christ's sake. That leaves any incest allegations at the word of mouth level, in other words, clucking hen farmwives with nothing better to do than spread rumors about some stupid hillbillys.
>>
>>64410488
yea , but if they found the car crushed than they definitely knew who did it. Atleast the way he did it, he could just say that excuse or that the killer just left it there. Avery is a semi smart murderer
>>
>>64411403
>turky
>>
>>64411403
>>64411351
Genuine innocence.

Fucking feels.
>>
File: Buggy Badder.jpg (162 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
Buggy Badder.jpg
162 KB, 960x960
>>64411403
>tfw don't know what "inconsistent" means
>tfw just want to sit by bombfire
>>
>>64411456
>absolutely nothing he's done shows he has the competence to go through with sigh a complex murder cover up
>Avery is a semi smart murderer
>>
>>64411456
>Avery is a semi smart murderer
>IQ of 70
>>
I think he did it, but I don't think he should have gone to jail. There was so much shady shit going on with the police, and no way to prove that he actually murdered her and disposed of her where they say he did. There was none of her blood anywhere, and no evidence was even presented that they cleaned the place up (no bleach, etc).

The potato kid likely didn't do a damn thing and got railroaded. In the first place I thought it was illegal to interrogate a minor without council. They interrogated potato-head despite at the time not officially detaining him.

Whole thing was fucked.
>>
Do they show WWE in jail? Not Wrestlemania and ppv events, just the weekly episodes.
>>
I know the bigger point off this documentary is the faults of the justice system and it's not about Teresa Halbach's death but the accused Avery.
I still wonder what actually was going on with TH.
After all she was getting harassing phone calls from someone and a 3rd party did check/erase some of her voicemail before she was reported missing.
Like really? Both her brother and her ex-boyfriend claim that they just "happened to guess/know her password" on different times and checked voicemail & call records. Still they both deny they we're the ones to delete anything
>>
Does it make me a bad person that I couldn't really emphasize with the Avery/Dassey family just because they were such stupid fucking inbred hicks.

They couldn't express any kind of coherent thought or emotion besides indignation. Their place is in shambles. Their family is in shambles. How did these people live before these trials?

If any of them simply read a book just once in their lives, they might've figured out what inconsistent meant and how to defend themselves against being fucked over by the police.

All of this took place in 2006 or so, but it looked like a documentary from the 80s. Jesus christ.
>>
>>64411456
You are the first person to ever call someone with the last name Avery a semi-smart anything.
>>
>>64411013
This.
/tv/ just hates whatever the current popular media consists of.

If the whole world suddenly turned on Jews collectively tomorrow, you'd never see iwonderwhocouldbebehindthispost.jpg again.
>>
>>64411623
You've never been out to small towns, have you?
>>
>>64411574
They do in Aus, my mum told me the girls in her cell block would get together and watch the wrestling when it was on. Was surprised to hear they had TVs, let alone Foxtel in jail.
>>
>>64410488
Its stupid as shit.

>2 people with less than 80 IQ are capable of completely cleaning up a crime scene leaving not a trace of evidence behind.
>Too stupid to dispose of the car, and stupid enough to leave the charred remains of a human being in a shallow grave in their backyard.

There's also the fact that no one could actually disprove the claim that the body was burned somewhere else and then dumped on the property. Were the jury fucking retarded? Do they not know that you actually need proper evidence to put someone in jail?
>>
>>64411456
Except he's the opposite of the cold-hearted psycopath.
>>
>>64411623
It's funny how different this case is compared to the one presented in the series "The Jinx".
In MAM they guys is a son of a inbred white trash family living in a trailer and in Jinx we have Robert Durst - at least in some way quite intelligent member of super-rich and influential family.
>>
If the body was never recovered is Teresa still alive. Or if Steven never murdered her.

Maybe the police station payed her millions to go to Mexico.

I think a retrial needs a redo and they need three people testing the blood in the car. Because that blood was smeared on strangely in a strange place. And why was there blood in the back door part why would he be back there.

And why is blood file have hole in it.

And why would someone put woman in back of car if he burn her in fire pit two feet away.

Why do jury think a smallish Bon fire is hot enough to basically cremated the remains. At most she would be a cooked woman. Not totally burnt up to dust.

The whole thing is fucked. The jury was retarded. The car being covers up with sticks and branches so poorly was pathetic and like they wanted it to be discovered. At least cover it with a tarp up morons. Good lord.

And who smears blood when putting the key in the ignition like that. It's two strange smears. Wtf would do that.
>>
>>64410945
Man, I'd totally watch a weekly crime drama with Jerry. That guy was aces the way he caught everyone in their own web of lies.
>>
>>64411706
>Were the jury fucking retarded?

Yes. Remember that statement from the one jury member who had to be excused due to a medical emergency? 7 of the jurors went in thinking he was innocent an then somehow we got the verdict we got.

And you can see how they weren't really sure with their pathetic attempt at balancing the punishment by not finding him guilty of mutilation but of murder. Even though the body was clearly destroyed/mutilated. What the fuck.
>>
>>64410504
In collaboration with the roommate
>>
>>64411335
yeah?
>>
>>64411792
Nothing of this adds up or makes sense in the first place. But then, it is likely Teresa is dead and was killed by someone who is at least to certain extents influential within local politics. To cover up for said person, who better than an inbred hicky with an IQ of 75-80 who won't stand a chance against a jury trail solely because of sheer pettiness?
>>
>>64411446
If you didn't have the reading comprehension of an Avery, you'd see that the person had posted links which verified his claims.
>>
>le toorkey, da pohleece say yah too inconsistent
>wut is inconsistent
>dunno toorkey

America, ladies and gentlemen.
>>
>>64410955
I watched it in my living room with my wife's son
>>
>>64411837
Its stupider than even that.

>Guilty of murdering her
>But somehow not guilty of torching the corpse
>Potato found guilty of torching the corpse despite no evidence that he participated in that

What kind of fucked up system is that. After the trial I hope the jury members were asked by family who burned the corpse if he didn't do it. And I hope they spend every moment of their life thinking about that question.
>>
>>64411943
Neither of them did it, solely because they aren't capable of such meticulous thought given their cognitive limitations.
>>
>>64411820
Too right. He should team up with Christopher Meloni.
>>
>>64411872
Oh, okay. I'll just take his word for it that those "links" exist and are completely legitimate. Or I could spend a long time finding the thread he referenced vaguely because that's my responsibility.
>>
anyone notice that steven was charged with just murder and no body mutilation/rape but brendan got charged with it? lel
>>
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 274x273) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 274x273
>tfw have to call mom from jail to tell her that you're really stupid
>>
>>64411696
I'm in Europe, but no, none like this.

>>64411749
Thanks, I'll watch that next.

And, shit, I know the guy is basically retarded, but the way Brendan Dassey just went along with everything and couldn't even answer a simple question from his mother about whether he was guilty or not. It was so fucking infuriating I think I have an ulcer now. Even with that IQ, wouldn't you be able to say "I didn't murder anyone! I can't go to jail!" Just one fucking coherent statement.
>>
>>64411864
So how did they know she went to Avery farm and how did they get control of her and her car?

So she goes to avery farm

Somehow cops find out because they're trying to find anythjng they can do put him behind bars. And something serious.

So they pull over Teresa on her way out at gun point because wtf u Gina do with a gun in Face.

So she is kidnapped and at mercy

She is killed and the car snuck onto Avery farm. Her burn bone put into fire pit at Avery farm but where the rest.

And I think most jury need to understand that a Bon fire can't turn someone to ash in one or two hours. It's redocilous why didn't the defender use that fact. It would take hours and a hot fire to do it with Constsnt fuel. He was burning trash. That alone should exonerate him. Lol ask him if he knows what temperature a body turns to ash at. Fuckin morons I should be a lawyer
>>
>>64411846
yes

i no lie to policemans
>>
If you're dumb enough to confess to a bunch of shit because your IQ is 69 (or 73) you SHOULD be locked up for life. Because you're obviously too dumb to function in modern society where hey, the police are a real thing.

Better he get locked up now than wait 5 years for him to actually get 'overwhelmed' and 'confused' and actually rape someone or hit someone with his car.

Steven Avery is a fucking idiot, he should not have screwed around with the police. It's like not paying your taxes. You can do it, if you're fucking stupid, but you know full well the IRS is going to kick down your door someday if you make enough $. I'm not saying the police were right for screwing with him back but what did he expect? Should have shut the fuck up and moved once he got out of prison.
>>
>>64412050
That's part of the problem with this. Steven being found not guilty of mutilation completely invalidates the confession given by Brenden, and yet its somehow still admissible.

Also what the fuck is up with the same judge who gave him 32 years in prison for someone he didnt do giving this verdict? He also has the nerve to say that his crimes kept escalating, despite the fact the one of those crimes was bullshit and he was completely innocent.
>>
When I watched it I was thinking he was innocent and thought that the police were despicable. Upon reflection, Avery did it, the police made sure that the charges would stick, and the police are still despicable.
>>
>>64412067
Whereabouts in Europe? Because if you're in Spain, then you must be familiar with the Alcasser crimes, which are eerily similar to Steven's case (except, instead of putting the blame on a man with cognitive impairment, it was put on two druggies).
>>
>>64412088
>It's redocilous
>Constsnt fuel.

Brendan go home and watch wrestlemania, you're drunk.
>>
He did it.
>>
>>64412139
>Upon reflection, Avery did it, the police made sure that the charges would stick,

IMO this is what happened. He clearly murdered her but the police fucked around with extra evidence.
>>
File: BD.jpg (535 KB, 2432x1824) Image search: [Google]
BD.jpg
535 KB, 2432x1824
So in the case the killer(s) wasn't Steven Avery, do you think it could have been anybody else on the documentary?

For me some of the candidates would be
>the ex-boyfriend and possibly the step-brother
The whole thing about the voicemail and phone records was very weird and you can see how much the ex downplayed her past relationship with Teresa while still leading the search party.
Also the brother was just "yeah she's dead, let's find her body" a day after she was reported MISSING.

>extended Avery family members
Bobby Dassey with that strange testimony accusing Steven joking about burying the body and the brother-in-law(?) Scott, just because he had had access to all of the same shit Steven did.
>>
>>64412171
Yeah?
>>
File: 54361391.jpg (6 KB, 247x250) Image search: [Google]
54361391.jpg
6 KB, 247x250
I'm only on the third episode so I haven't seen most of it but did they ever see a motive behind the killings?

That's the one thing that bugged me. He just spend 18 years on a charge that he didn't commit, why would he immediately rape and kill some woman? It seems very uncharacteristic. And he's borderline retarded. How could he remove all evidence (and completely cremate a body in a bonfire) and somehow forget the keys that are on the floor?
>>
>>64412138
The judge was talking about the crimes he did commit, like shoving a gun in someone's face
>>
Avery seems like a god damn psychopath with no emotion, not even feeling scared for himself about being convicted he just seems annoyed. He has no empathy visible and he hurts animals, rot in prison asshole.

>Douses cat with gas and sets it on fire
>He wouldn't possibly hurt a woman who couldn't defend herself, it's not like he has a track record of hurting living beings who are weaker than him! -His lawyers
>>
how can we explain the cop calling in the plate number of the car 2 days before it was actually found?

how could steven avery still be guilty?
>>
>>64412130
>Should have shut the fuck up and moved once he got out of prison.

This. Sell that shitheap of a junkyard and move out of a community that loathes you and fucks you over. You can still sue them, just do it from another state and let a team of lawyers handle it.
>>
>>64411456
>crush car
>hide it under other crushed cars
>never found BECAUSE ITS FUCKING CRUSHED AND NO ONE CAN TELL WHAT IT IS ANYMORE
>>
>>64412171
HE can't.

Not for another 32 years at least.
>>
>>64412216
What would be his motivation? That's something the prosecution never had to sell to the jury.

Hey come take pics of my shit heap. It'll be on your company record with the secretary I set the appointment up with.

Hey I'm killing you now lol! Those pictures of my shit can aren't good enough.

Fuck off. They probably sold plenty of cars through auto trader why would he be motivated to kill someone in his line of business which was cars? Then do such a shit job of getting rid of the car and supposedly doing a really good job of getting rid of the body? Then just leaving pieces of her skull there? Nah.
>>
>>64412260
>He just spend 18 years on a charge that he didn't commit, why would he immediately rape and kill some woman?

Because he's a psychopath. Look up the list of murderers who finish their sentence, get out on parole, escape, or are wrongfully let out due to 'innocence' programs. They kill again. Something is critically wrong with these people to kill.

>and somehow forget the keys that are on the floor?

His house is a god damn mess it's like serial killer tier, how much shit is lying around on his floor I'm surprised he can keep track of anything. No wonder he left keys.
>>
>>64412230
Halbach was cucking the ex bf he murdered her after him and the bro raped her.

Pretty simple.
>>
>>64412268
Except psycopathy is usually tied to higher levels of cognitive rationalization processes, which Avery does lack except if he's secretly a manipulative mastermind with an IQ of 145 and capable of giving off a façade of poor, innocent man who due to his limatations should be protected and aided as much as possible against the misguided and fucked up American judiciary system.
>>
>>64412260
>motive
they presented nothing

The critical thing you also have to remember here is that defence wasn't even allowed to point towards a third party possibly murdering the girl and the police (on purpose) didn't actually investigate anybody else than Avery.
>>
>>64412336
>What would be his motivation?

He likes to kill and torture living animals and humans by evidenced as his past behavior.

"The best predictor of future behavior is past behavior" -Mark Twain
>>
>>64412348
How do you explain the calls he took from his wife, who was in jail which means the calls have been recorded, during the time that the murder was supposedly happening?

What about the messages deleted from her message bank that Avery had no way of getting into?
>>
File: jay.png (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
jay.png
1 MB, 1280x720
>>64412230
he kinda looks like jay bauman

is this what all people in wisconsin look and sound like?
>>
>>64412268
it was a acident
>>
>>64412298
Ya like he even needed to. The plate number and model of car were on missing posters all over town. All retard cop had to do was look at a missing poster to see.

This could be the part where the cops decided to frame Avery. The cops didn't kill her but took advantage of the situation and framed Avery.

Still doesn't explain her skull fragments but were they even hers. Were they tested
>>
>>64412367

Psychopathy isn't in DSM anymore for a long time, if someone has an IQ of 145 and they have antisocial personality disorder or are a 'psychopath' sure they'll be like Hannibal Lecter but most people with his kind of fucked up brain have borderline retarded IQs and fill up prisons with assault and other violent crimes.

>should be protected and aided as much as possible

No, society needs to be protected from HIM. By locking him up.
>>
>>64412298
>how can we explain
We can't and he couldn't.
>how could steven avery still be guilty
He can definitely "be guilty" of the murder but there's no way he should have been found guilty by the jury based on those evidence.
>>
>>64412390
Are you a Jainist or just a hypocrite?
>>
>>64412268
I think if he was innocent he would be feeling annoyed. He was in prison for 18 years, jail shouldn't scare him any more.
>>
>>64412268
No one in the family did. I think that's more a case of them being uneducated, emotionally constipated hicks.
>>
>>64412348
>Because he's a psychopath. Look up the list of murderers who finish their sentence, get out on parole, escape, or are wrongfully let out due to 'innocence' programs. They kill again. Something is critically wrong with these people to kill.
But his past actions don't show signs of being a psychopath. Stealing beer and tossing a cat over a fire sounds like typical hick behavior.

>His house is a god damn mess it's like serial killer tier, how much shit is lying around on his floor I'm surprised he can keep track of anything. No wonder he left keys.

It was a mess but cops will find shit pretty easily. Wasn't it the third time they eventually found keys on the floor? And wasn't it the cops who weren't supposed to be there who found it?
>>
File: deep plots.png (4 MB, 2000x2046) Image search: [Google]
deep plots.png
4 MB, 2000x2046
>>64412429
>tfw the bones weren't actually hers, but some other person avery killed

but he didn't kill halbach
>>
>>64412420

He poured fucking gasoline on the cat and threw it into the fire it was not an accident. The documentary leaves out the gasoline part.
>>
File: Some Tough Wisco Shit.png (58 KB, 983x641) Image search: [Google]
Some Tough Wisco Shit.png
58 KB, 983x641
>>64412413
Mostly, yeah.
>>
>>64412469
He was suicidal. That says it all.
>>
The key was bullshit. Why was Steve's DNA the only one on it? He's a theory, the police found the key in the ignition or in the car, and made a replica, disposing of the original. Its also telling that the second the lawyers suggested that it was impossible for the key to have fallen without making any noise all of a sudden its not relevant how it got on the floor in that exact spot.
>>
File: 12238019635_7114127d60_b[1].jpg (242 KB, 1024x684) Image search: [Google]
12238019635_7114127d60_b[1].jpg
242 KB, 1024x684
What do I need to do to get her as my lawyer?
>>
>>64412515
Where did you get the gasoline part then?
>>
>>64412336

We can only speculate. He had greeted her at the door nearly naked before.. he also actually had restraints, a fact left out of the documentary.
>>
>>64412545
admit to some crimes you had nothing to do with
>>
>>64412483
>Wasn't it the third time they eventually found keys on the floor? And wasn't it the cops who weren't supposed to be there who found it?

Who is going to find evidence other than cops? All Steves lawyers can scream is BUT IT WAS SO WEIRD HOW THE COPS FOUND ITEM X. Yeah well not everything lights up like it's an item in a videogame when cops are looking for evidence, especially when the suspect is lying through his teeth.

>bones in fire
>victim went to his place
>person confesses they killed her
>car on property
>blood in the car

Wow he's so innocent.
>>
>>64412565

>According to a criminal complaint filed in late 1982, another man admitted that he, along with Avery, took Avery’s cat “and poured gas and oil on it and threw it in a bonfire and then watched it burn until it died.” Still only 20, Avery pleaded guilty to animal cruelty and was back behind bars until August of 1983.
>>
>>64412584
Is your iq 70 as well.
>>
Why do crooked cops always look the same?

It's always some tall, greyish, high cheek boned white guy with black dead eyes.
>>
>I've made a mistake
>>
>>64412515
no was making fire and kitty jump in gas she like smell then jump in fire

trajic acident :(
>>
>>64412576
So. He got pussy. Good for him. It was his girlfriends
>>
>>64412634
bulking up for wrestlemania 84
>>
>>64412584
Bones were moved, no proof they were burned there
So what
Confession came from a potato who was interrogated without council
Anyone could have put the car there
There isn't sufficient technology to prove or disprove conclusively if the blood came from the vial, which was never explained by the police.
>>
>>64412643

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/11/13/AR2005111300522_pf.html

>Steven was convicted in 1981 of burglary. He got five years probation, which was revoked in 1982 after he was charged with animal cruelty for pouring gasoline on a cat and throwing it into a bonfire. In 1985, he was convicted of sexual assault; he was sentenced to 32 years in prison but was freed in 2003 after DNA samples exonerated him.
>>
>ex-boyfriend kills her and the brother possibly knows about it
>crooked cop happens to find a car and her burned remains
>a guy the police force and half the town hate - Steven Avery - is suing the PD for $36 million
>cop(s) place her bones, shittily covered car and planted evidence on Avery's property

And there's what happened people
>>
>>64412584
Gotta bait harder than that.

>>64412634
They must feed people well in American prisons.
>>
>>64412677
it lies

i never wood hurt kitty
>>
They guy who brute forced his way into her phone account. He then could have deleted her messages
>>
>>64412584
They combed that place through at least two or three times before. But all of a sudden two crooked cops with a conflict of interest show up unescorted, shake a bookcase around, and out drops a set of shiny keys completely clean besides Avery's dna? Give me a fucking break.
>>
>>64412652
The fact it was tampered with is fishy.

That blood needs to be retested and not with some weirdo from the fbi. Did he even do the tests lol. Or just said what the prosecution wanted to hear.

Because that was a strange amount of blood to be smeared on the dash and in that manner. It would have to be a decent sized cut to do that and there would be even more drops of blood everywhere. And on the door handles and key etc.

So fuck off.
>>
>>64412699
>They must feed people well in American prisons.
Nah the kid just has retard strength
>>
>>64412652
>There isn't sufficient technology to prove or disprove conclusively if the blood came from the vial

I am amazed how retarded all the lawyers were and you don't have to be a doc to know those are vacuum tubes for drawing blood and you poke a hole in the fucking top and it sucks blood in.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Ag80lm3apw#t=2m40s

Thus...the hole.
>>
>>64412699
He probably gets protein in other ways
>>
>>64412634
I wonder how many times he's been raped in prison

A submissive guy like that probably gets it every night
>>
>>64412584
Yeah because you can burn a body in a smallish bonfire and only leave charred, fragile pieces of bone.
Bonfires don't burn that hot m8
>>
>>64412682
Not even regard ex boyfriend can burn someone that well. Not even mad Africans.
>>
>>64412743
wait, so all blood vials will have that hole?
>>
>>64412722
The also drop halfway under a slipper.
>>
>>64412767

Bombfire*
>>
>>64412718
>LOL I invaded the privacy of my ex-girlfriend, who happened to be living with another man she totally wasn't fucking. Someone deleted messages, but it wasn't me, even though no one else could have done it. I was also the first one who wanted to find the corpse of someone who may not have been dead.

>>64412743
They already said that though tubes are sealed, and that the hole was the small enough for a syringe needle, not a tube that would be like 3x larger of a hole.
>>
>>64412731
>Because that was a strange amount of blood to be smeared on the dash and in that manner.

This is what bothered me most. It looked exactly like it would look if you would smear it on there with a qtip.

If you bleed on something, you either drip and it splashes, or it's on your hands/body and you leave prints. It doesn't just conveniently dap onto a few random places.
>>
>>64412743
>he thinks that that he found a big catch even though all parties admitted the hole shouldn't be there
>>
>>64412847
There was also Avery's sweat found on the chair adjusting lever.
How did the police plant that?
>>
>>64412791

Yes.

The tubes come from the factory with a vacuum inside and you poke them into the needle in the sheath that is attached to the catheter going into the patients vein.

The vacuum makes blood suck into the tube and you pull the tube out when you're done and the rubber top kind of seals up from pressure and you're done to send it to the lab.

That shit had me laughing so hard we practiced with those in the first year of med school on each other.

>muh holes
>>
>>64412743
It's a different type of tube.
>>
>>64412831
>and that the hole was the small enough for a syringe needle, not a tube that would be like 3x larger of a hole.

It only depends what attachment the phlebotomist used to draw the blood in the first place and it's completely random whatever gauge is coming out because it's not the side going into the pts arm (which isnt even a needle anyway once it's in).

>>64412863
Literally the video shows the same regular purple top tube and how they draw it.

If there was no hole it would be an empty tube with no blood and a vacuum inside.
>>
>>64412871
you're a retard mate, stop posting
>>
>>64412831
>who happened to be living with another man she totally wasn't fucking

ayy didn't think of that. Well theres the motive if ex possibly did it.
>>
>>64412743
why was the tape broken
>>
>>64412260

he threatened his ex wife from jail multiple times- there's documented evidence
he also set a cat on fire- the doc sets it up as an accident but it wasn't

he had violent tendencies before he went to prison. his sentence just exacerbated em
>>
>>64412793
Didn't you see how they examined those charred remains? All those guys in those white suits. That rolled up carpet they brought in to investigate? A whole fucking team comes in and meticulously goes through everything to find fucking fibers and microscopic drops of blood. Are you telling me they missed a fucking set of car keys behind a shelf? Several times? Only to be found months later by two special agents?
>>
>>64412953
why does that literally not matter

that type of tube is not for storing blood anyway
>>
>>64413013
>he threatened his ex wife from jail multiple times- there's documented evidence

yeah, they kind of skipped over this quickly in the documentary, but the stuff they were writing to each other was pretty psycho stuff
>>
I kind of feel bad for his girlfriend at the end. She seems like a nice older lady who just wanted anyone.
>>
>Police force, despite being told repeatedly still believe he raped that bitch in the 80s and absolutely refuse to admit that he didn't do it
>>
>>64413035
No, I'm saying it suspicious how they say the key drop drop behind a bookcase and the somehow ended up under a slipper as well.

I'm agreeing with you
>>
>>64413035

Would you like Steve to hang out with your sister or mom? Probably not because your gut says he's a fucking violent creep. So keep him in prison.

Notice 90% of what he says is that other people are out to get him, he's being victimized, classic antisocial behavior.
>>
>>64413102
yeah this seems pretty fucking weird

and them being so open about their hatred of steven avery
>>
Didn't one of the hot reporters say on her twitter that the dead girls PDA or cell phone was in a barrel on the property? Not done with all the eps yet.

>>64413102
I can't believe Bob Saget is not in prison for raping and killing that girl in 1990 desu senpai.
>>
>>64413130
There was also that one cop who believes they tampered or fabricated dna evidence to make him seem innocent, only to find themselves involved in a case where they are literally being accused of planting and tampering with evidence.
>>
>>64412383
defence wasn't even allowed to point towards a third party possibly murdering the girl and the police (on purpose) didn't actually investigate anybody else than Avery.
This was the worst part. They didn't look at anybody else, just like the first time they threw him in jail and somehow that shit becomes the defense's problem and that's ok with the system.
>>
>>64413130

if you were a cop you'd probably hate scumbags that ruin your town too. isn't it more likely a cop would have a grudge against a criminal instead of a completely random innocent man? what do they do, randomly pick a name out of a phonebook or something?
>>
>>64413125
Well, guilt or not he literally had people out to get him, that's what prosecutors do.
>>
>>64413063

which is particularly funny cuz like they showed shots of the letters where he talked about killing her and shit and then went on to be like "steve avery is a good guy"

the police and state were shady af, i don't deny that, and some really fucked up systemic abuse took place with his nephew, but that doesn't mean avery didn't do it.

they framed a guilty man
>>
How many nymphs do you think Kratz gave the prize to?
>>
File: scott.png (1 MB, 1119x839) Image search: [Google]
scott.png
1 MB, 1119x839
And then we have Scott.
He didn't have a real alibi because he and Bobby Dassey were each other alibis because "they happened drive past each other".
both he and Bobby lead in court; He about the time he saw Teresa on the property (bus driver was way more credible source) and Bobby about a past testimony (the testimony considering Steven joking about burying a body wasn't made by him but his friend Mike in reality).

Scott is seen saying multiple times shit about Steven Avery and how he "should rot in jail / is totally guilty" etc. Nobody else close to Steven is that fucking sure about him being guilty.
Both of these guys had total access to the Avery property.
>>
>>64413225
Well he does own a $350.000 house, which is apparently a lot in wisconsin.
>>
> "While he was in prison, Steven Avery planned the torture and killing of a young woman, new documents released Wednesday indicate. The allegations are included in 22 pages of court documents accompanying additional charges filed by Calumet County Dist. Atty. Ken Kratz. ... Kratz also included in Wednesday's filings statements from prisoners who served time with Avery at Green Bay Correctional Institution. They said Avery talked about and showed them diagrams of a torture chamber he planned to build when he was released."

'the fire could not have burned a corpse!'

>"Officers also located remnants of steel belts of tires that appear to have been utilized as fire accelerants."

>Avery's blood was found in six places in the Halbach vehicle, and DNA from his sweat was found on a hood latch
>>
>>64413225
Not many desu, if it was that many he wouldn't be begging for it in text messages
>>
>>64413125
He's a creep, but that doesn't automatically mean he's guilty. That's the whole point of this documentary.
>>
Who called her 12 times from the same location the day she died?

Did the police look into the claims of being harassed over the phone?
>>
>Phone records showed he called her twice ahead of her scheduled visit on 31 October 2005, the day she disappeared, using a feature to disguise his number – and then again hours later.

>Mr Katz told People the victim’s bones, teeth, camera and phone were found in a fire pit behind Avery’s house and a bullet fired by his rifle was found with traces of her DNA.
>>
>>64410835
Brendan doesn't know what the hell he is saying, you can't trust him in certain claims because they could've been implanted on his weak mind.
>>
At the end, when Katz basically said, "so what if someone planted evidence on a guilty man."

How is that even possible a courtroom? How was that entire trial not immediately shutdown? I can't believe a lawyer actually saying or thinking this in real life, let alone get away with it.
>>
>>64413162
>Didn't one of the hot reporters say on her twitter that the dead girls PDA or cell phone was in a barrel on the property?
That means jackshit if you already suspect the police of tampering with or planting evidence.
>>
>Ken Kratz
>In 2008, he explored a run for the Republican nomination in Wisconsin's 6th congressional district

>Republican

What a surprise!
>>
>Records that show Avery called Halbach’s cellphone multiple times on Oct. 31, 2005, the day that she was killed. There were also allegations that Avery talked openly about wanting to rape, torture and kill women while he was in prison for the Beernsten sexual assault charges. Inmates who knew Avery reportedly said that he “drew diagrams” of a “torture chamber” he wanted to build and that he knew how to dispose of a body in fire.

>Avery had purchased handcuffs and leg irons like the ones Dassey described holding Halbach only three weeks before

>>64413426

> Angenette Levy @Angenette5

Not sure about most glaring. But Teresa's camera and palm pilot were found in Avery's burn barrel.
>>
>>64413443
what a surprize indeed
>>
>>64413271
Buh-Buh my convincing netflix show wouldn't leave out evidence!
>>
>>64412130
You're an idiot.
>>
so he's going to start defending himself now?

season 2 is going to be amazing guys
>>
>>64413055
The tape is a custody seal. The fact that it's broken makes a world of difference. It's strong evidence of malfeasance.

The fact that it's broken not only invalidates any blood dna evidence, it's a smoking gun pointing towards framing.
>>
>>64413479

The Jinx was great, this is just shitty. Are the 'filmmakers' related to Steve somehow because this shit leaves out about 90% of the evidence but still makes him look guilty as fuck, I'm not sure why anyone made this or why it has to be 10 hours when the Jinx was like 6.
>>
File: 1450961556947.gif (80 KB, 248x203) Image search: [Google]
1450961556947.gif
80 KB, 248x203
>>64413102
>that one guy who believes his hand drawn facial composite supersedes DNA evidence
>>
That Lenk guy, or whatever his name was.
>>
>>64413162
>the dead girls PDA or cell phone was in a barrel on the property

I know Avery is a retard, but if you kill someone, why would you hide the remains right in your backyard, her stuff in a barrel, and move her car to your property and hide it under some branches?

Take that shit across the state bother deep into some woods man.

Even better, crush all that shit with your car crushing machine, then bury that cube somewhere deep. Like, real fucking deep.
>>
>A SHORT LIST OF MURDERERS RELEASED TO MURDER AGAIN

>http://www.wesleylowe.com/repoff.html
>>
>>64413560
Well the film makers spent 10 years making it. I feel like they have a bias.
>>
>>64413610
>know Avery is a retard, but if you kill someone, why would you hide the remains right in your backyard, her stuff in a barrel, and move her car to your property and hide it under some branches?

Doesn't it seem like the perfect defense, he kills someone and leaves evidence literally everywhere but it means he's innocent because...who would be that dumb? Is that what Netflix is pushing?
>>
>>64413581
he fucking framed it, can you imagine that shit
>>
>>64413653
I'm not saying that means he's innocent. I'm genuinely curious why anyone guilty of murder would do that. Isn't your first instinct to get all of that as far away from you as possible.
>>
Stevens dad has eyes looking 2 diff directions, one eye on the streets, one eye on JUSTICE.

Bunch of inbred fucks with bad teeth and dirty nails, is all of Wisconsin like this?

- t. Nevada
>>
>>64413693

Not saying he is a serial killer but they keep trophies and shit, not everyone is the super genius hiding evidence, lots of them have low IQs and do nothing to cover their tracks. Like some shit out of a bad Rob Zombie movie.
>>
>inconsistent

>wrestlemania

Injustice or not, I'm glad they're in jail.
>>
>>64413736
Like Texas Chainsaw Massacre but less cool. Got it.
>>
Also a very possible scenario explaining the ex-boyfriend and voicemail shit:
>be ex-boyfriend of a girl
>girl lives with a new guy who "she's totally not fucking"
>harass the girl constantly with phone calls and leave voicemails
>girl suddenly missing
>ruh-roh
>fear being blamed about doing something to her
>explain this shit to her brother
>you go and erase the harassing voicemails
>act super interested about her well-being and lead the search party with the brother
>>
>Laura Ricciardi, one of the two filmmakers, was a lawyer by training before she went back and got a Ph.D. in film.
>Is from New York

Typical 'he din do nuffin' liberal bullshit, and a lawyer to boot. Lock her up with Steven and see how long she thinks he is innocent, lol.
>>
>>64413738
Let's break it down.

IN - as in "in the fridge"
CON - as in con man
SIS - as in sister
TENT - as in camping in tent
>>
y'all are putting way too much weight on the iq thing

he spent 18 years in jail, he got all the education he needed on crime and violence
>>
>>64413805
you didnt feel bad about the old parents going to all those court dates and visiting the prison? I just wanted the old mom to be happy...
>>
>>64413795

The dumb killers get caught, the smart ones get caught eventually, the really smart ones are the '50 to 100 active serial killers in the USA' per FBI estimates.

Steven is probably too dumb for that but he's got no impulse control and would clearly hurt someone else in the future.
>>
>>64413856
I hate his mothers stupid face.
>>
You know how killers get like marriage proposals and love letters from women after they're arrested? Both of the people who made the documentary are women and are probably just fangirls and get off on this shit. Sickening.
>>
>>64413856
I thought that was nice. Where were his kids tho?
>>
>>64413856
>you didnt feel bad about the old parents going to all those court dates and visiting the prison?

I did feel bad. About the fact they reproduced. The worst part of the series was like Ep 1 where it shows Steven already had children. End that gene line NOW.
>>
>>64413919
taken by the first wife long time ago
>>
>Q: Ken Kratz said that you intentionally left out pieces of evidence that support Steven Avery’s conviction for the rape and murder of Teresa Halbach. Did you intentionally exclude any evidence?

>Moira Demos: I guess I would ask Kratz what he would trade it for. We tried to choose what we thought was Kratz’s strongest evidence pointing toward Steven’s guilt, the things he talked about at his press conferences, the things that were really damning toward Steven. That’s what we put in. The things I’ve heard listed as things we’ve left out seem much less convincing of guilt than Teresa’s DNA on a bullet or her remains in his backyard.

>Laura Ricciardi: To state this another way, I’d say that all of the most significant evidence of the state is in the series. It was a nearly six-week-long trial, and it would just be impossible for us to include all of the less significant evidence.

Literally 'muh feels' 'muh personal truth'.

>it would just be impossible for us to include all of the less significant evidence.

MY SIDES.
>>
>>64413942
Probably because she didn't want him diddling them.
>>
>>64411139
Every time an authority figured talked to Brendan, I kept expecting it to click for them that this kid is mentally handicapped and maybe should be handled differently. But of course that didn't happen. Fucking cops.
>>
>>64413922
Oh shit we have Len's investigator ITT.
Are you going to cry about the blue ribbon soon?
>>
>>64413981

>Personal life

>Demos is in a long-term relationship with director Laura Ricciardi.[4]

And they're lesbians how surprising. Mentally ill new york lesbians think a killer is innocent.
>>
>>64413994
Cops are trained to elicit confessions, they are doing the only thing they know how when talking to a suspect.
>>
>>64413981
>>64414019
Triggered much, virgins?
>>
>>64413994
That's exactly the reason why they talked to him. They tried to get something out of Jodi before but she didn't play along and just left.
>>
>>64413994
They were counting on his borderline retarded mental abilities.

To be honest he should never have been convicted, especially when the reason he was ever questioned in the first place admitted she had lied.

Steven, though, he is fucking guilty.
>>
>>64411456
If it was crushed they wouldn't be able to tell it was a Rav4 or read the VIN number or do anything to identify the vehicle. All they could say is there's a vehicle the same color as Theresa's that might've been some kind of SUV.

Also a big part of the state's case rested on the blood in the car, which they would no longer be able to access if it was crushed
>>
Am I the only one super glad that Brendan is locked up?
This is a kid that either has no conscience at all and made up the most heinous of lies just because he thought he'd just get to go back to class afterwards or he actually did rape a screaming woman and then slit her throat.
>>
>>64414222
he didn't make up shit, he was fed pretty much everything
>>
>>64414222

Mirin trips. I agree 100%. He is too dangerous precisely because he is too stupid to interact in civilized society.
>>
>>64412533

Yeah?
>>
>>64414289
Yeah.
>>
>>64414222
>No conscience at all

I don't know how you came to this conclusion.
He is fucking STUPID. He didn't know what he was saying was doing. He just wanted to go back to class and said whatever they wanted to hear.

He didn't know that 1) they were cops 2) that he was 'confessing anything
>>
You americunts keep talking about how dumb the Avery was...but the whole town seemed to have suffered from generations of inbreeding resulting in a less than average IQ of the general population.

Everyone was dumb, retarded, aggressive and disgusting. Are all "hick" places like this? Holy fuck, america, get your shit together
>>
>>64414359
>Are all "hick" places like this?

Yes. Unfortunately they are the only barrier against USA becoming 100% communist. It's kinda like Alien vs Predator.
>>
>>64414359
>why are poor people dumb in america? i can assure you they're not dumb in my country
>>
File: image.jpg (183 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
183 KB, 1024x768
Ken Kratz did nothing wrong
>>
>>64414406
He being disbarred may disagree with you.
>>
>>64414406
>leaving a record of your sexual harassment

he might be dumber than brendan
>>
>>64414406
>In June 2014, his law license was suspended for four months by the Wisconsin Supreme Court. During the disciplinary hearing, Kratz admitted abusing prescription drugs and being treated for sexual addiction.[5][1]

Sounds like a fucking baller. True thug.
>>
>>64414406
He WAS doing his job, he just happens to be extremely unlikable and a pervert.
>>
>>64412818

It's bonfire dummy
>>
>>64414406

>Hating a great man because he did something wrong unrelated to the Avery case

You're worse than the people who say Thomas Jefferson was bad because he had slaves.
>>
File: IMG_0363.jpg (83 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0363.jpg
83 KB, 1280x720
>>64414242
The only thing he was fed was the fact that she was shot.
Afterwards he told them that she was shot in the head and that Steven had done it.

The officers didn't ask who tied her to the bed.
The officers didn't ask who raped her.
The officers didn't ask who slit her throat.

He either lied about all of this just because he wanted the police to stop inconveniencing him or he actually felt guilt over it and admitted it.
>>
>>64414387
>>64414387
Being poor isn't associated with being retarded here, the people are simpler but that's not the same.
>>
>>64414504
Yeah?
>>
>>64414535

Bullshit, the Avery family does not have a gene pool they have a gene puddle.

If you think poor people are just as smart as middle class or rich people, go spend some time with poor people. You'll see the truth.
>>
File: 1449153033494.jpg (193 KB, 762x785) Image search: [Google]
1449153033494.jpg
193 KB, 762x785
>>64414177
Nigga you are retarded
>>
>>64414524
>what did you do to her head?

>gave her a hair cut?

He was guessing. He is mentally a child
>>
>>64414556
I stand by what I've said, amerifat. Being poor isn't the reason your people are retarded, stop fucking your cousins.
>>
>>64414618
They may actually have cut her hair.
If my Japanese raping manga have taught me anything it's that woman find having their hair cut forcibly degrading.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 35

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.