[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was Sicario the best movie of 2015? What else could it be? i
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
File: SICARIO.jpg (68 KB, 786x393) Image search: [Google]
SICARIO.jpg
68 KB, 786x393
Was Sicario the best movie of 2015? What else could it be? inb4 shit wars
http://strawpoll.me/6435243
>>
>>64408284
Mad Max: Fury Road
>>
File: ss-2016-01-03-03-29-22.png (217 KB, 685x217) Image search: [Google]
ss-2016-01-03-03-29-22.png
217 KB, 685x217
>>
>>64408541
>45 years

You actually liked that flick?
>>
>>64408284
probably mad max
sicario was second
>>
>>64408284
Blackhat
Mistress America
Entertainment
CHIRAQ
Bridge of Spies
>>
File: MacbethPoster.jpg (224 KB, 756x1152) Image search: [Google]
MacbethPoster.jpg
224 KB, 756x1152
>>
>>64408949
>shakespeare

Literally reddit: the playwright
>>
File: chappie.jpg (716 KB, 2400x1800) Image search: [Google]
chappie.jpg
716 KB, 2400x1800
All the patricians agree
>>
>>64409002
agreed. more Ibsen adaptations please.
>>
dubs = Sicario wins best picture
>>
This "Sicario is amazing" meme needs to die.

The script was utter dogshit. It looked great, the actors were admirable, solidly edited, atmospheric score. But the writing... you could tell the writer has amateur at best knowledge on the subject. It was all very hokey and sensationalist, with dialogue that wouldn't be out of place on a Law and Order episode (This is the land of wolves). And then there were the contrivances. That Jon Bernthal scene was such a mess from a writing standpoint. The motherfucker happens to have that specific wrist band linked to the drug money in a previous scene? Fuck off. And all the characters other than the three mains were just wastes. I give this movie a 6/10 based on the atmosphere, performances, and other little things, but this won't win any awards and rightly so.
>>
>>64409180
>And all the characters other than the three mains were just wastes

Fuck you, this guy was based
>>
File: sicario.jpg (144 KB, 1434x598) Image search: [Google]
sicario.jpg
144 KB, 1434x598
>>64409404
decided to just not post the pic
>>
>>64409524
what kinda gun is that. looks nice
>>
>>64409524
That guy was nothing. Just someone to dump exposition and quip for ten minutes before leaving the movie. He didn't add anything substantial to the picture like Duvall did in Apocalypse Now.
>>
Enemy was way better than Sicario.
>>
the problem of sicario is EmilyBlunt, because she is so fucking hot that I did not believe in it, it's an impossible character .

(dealing with my english)
>>
sicario is shit
>>
>>64409180
QUIERES MORIR?
>>
>>64410278
hola reddit
>>
>>64410278
COMPAZ COMPAZ
>>
>>64410278

NONONONONONONONO

CON PAZ

CONPAZ.....
>>
>>64410102

it's hot knowing her ass was leaking bum gravy literally every day of filming
>>
>>64408284
The Best !? So far, I liked "The Age Of Adaline", "Ex Machina", "Trainwreck", "Me, Earl, & Dying Young Girl", "The Martian", and "99 Homes". I would really love to add "Kight Of Cups" to the list, but I'm not sure if it's qualified to 2k15 pool. "Sicario" is a one the good ones but it doesn't quite get there (・ε・`*)
>>
>>64409572

An M4A1 with an EOTech sight.
>>
>>64410545
99 Homes was fucking boring and soulless totally misusing Michael Shannon in such a monotonous storyline. The Big Short was a far superior movie about the housing crisis. More acerbic and enlightening.
>>
Anomalisa, Clouds of Sils Maria, Duke of Burgundy, The Lobster and Mad Max were all better, and that's just what I've seen.

Sicario was good, though.
>>
I loved Sicario, but can we stop forcing it...
>>
Sicario was alright but after watching it I was reminded of Zero Dark Thirty and not in a good way.

I'm glad Villaneuve will direct the Blade Runner sequel since his style would fit that perfectly.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.