[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's up with Paul Giamatti? I always thought of him as
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
What's up with Paul Giamatti? I always thought of him as a shitty comedic actor to be paired with the likes of Rob Schneider, but I've recently watched John Adams and he's a tremendously good dramatic actor. Surely he could be working on better things than Amazing Spider Man 2, but he's always in comedic roles with little screentime. Is that just what he prefers doing?
>>
>>64404124
bump for ya bud
>>
>>64404124
This is one of my favorite HBO series. Really good performances all around. I doubt he prefers working with the likes of Rob Schneider.
>>
how the fuck did you ever saw Paul Giamatti in the same level as Rob Schneider?

The Simpsons even joked a long time ago on how movie snobs loved to see his movies
>>
File: adams mad at charles.png (42 KB, 186x162) Image search: [Google]
adams mad at charles.png
42 KB, 186x162
>tfw they intrigued against me
>>
i got to the episode after they won the war and him and washington are on the balcony and i felt no need to finish the series
>>
>>64404124
Did you not see Sideways? Nigga's the only reason it did so well.
>>
He really isn't a very good actor. Every role he does he completely hams it up.
>>
>>64404124
he seems like the kind that doesn't put up with a lot of shit and if you want to make it big in Hollywood you have to swim in it
>>
He was spot on playing Harvey Pekar in his biopic 'American Splendor'.
>>
I like him but He's one of those "I'll star in Hollywood schlock to pay the bills then star in indie films" actors. I saw San Andreas last summer and he was the best part of that shite.
>>
>>64405963

The nigga is gonna hit it big again with Billions.
That pilot was fucking amazing.
>>
>>64404124
Sideways is top notch rocket potch
>>
>>64404124
SIDEWAYS
I
D
W
A
Y
S
>>
>>64404124

Have you not fucking seen Sideways?
>>
>>64404124
I'll act really intense and over do every emotion so people might mistake me for a good actor.
>>
>>64404124
>Sideways

Have you seen it?
>>
>>64404124
Get a load of this Merlot lover
>>
I liked him in Shoot 'Em Up.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.