[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Knight of Cups
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: Knight_of_Cups_Still.jpg (351 KB, 1296x730) Image search: [Google]
Knight_of_Cups_Still.jpg
351 KB, 1296x730
This is our generations 2001: A Space Odyssey, The Holy Mountain, 8 and 1/2, esoteric whatever

Just watch it as soon as possible, it will change your life if you let it
>>
>not due in theaters until march
>pirated leaks everywhere

Someone's in deep shit
>>
>>64402120

Tbf pham movie should have came out last year like it was meant to and I say that as a fan
>>
>>64402087
I will.

I have been waiting for this and have high hopes for it. I really felt ToL didn't work and was way over the top. So I have been eager to see this since I first heard of it and saw the trailer.
>>
>>64402087

It's excellent. Make sure you get the good copy.

Comparison to 8 1/2 is apt. Gonna support him by seeing it in theaters.
>>
>>64402087

This and Beyond the Black Rainbow are probably my favorite films of all time right now
>>
>>64402087
>change your life
>degenerate Hollywood esoteric garbage

Fuck you and your sodomite army.
>>
>>64402337
I don't like clouding people's first viewing experiences, but to me it perfected everything he was trying to say in Tree of Life.
>>
>>64404607
>doesnt understand it
>calls it degenerate
wow you are such a crusader for righteousness huh so mindful
>>
I've never torrented a film before but I just may have to for this one, which VPN would you guys recommend?
>>
>>64404674
Tor
>>
>>64402087
Malickfags, when will they learn.
>>
just got done watching it I really enjoyed it
but can someone explain the ending to me? I keep rewatching it but it doesn't make much sense im guessing he just moved on and started to gain control of his reality again something simple like that?
>>
File: KoC pearl.png (18 KB, 1591x106) Image search: [Google]
KoC pearl.png
18 KB, 1591x106
>>64406479
>>
>life is like COD on easy mode: I go around and fuck shit up

Why did he mean by this?
>>
>>64406831
ah I thought it was basically that him just going to try something new we just saw a portion of his life
>>
Reminded me of that Alfie movie
>>
File: hershlag.jpg (43 KB, 360x600) Image search: [Google]
hershlag.jpg
43 KB, 360x600
Is this gonna be in like 4 theaters for the entire USA or is this a major release that I can go see anywhere when it comes out in March?
>>
File: why does he wear the hat.png (970 KB, 688x674) Image search: [Google]
why does he wear the hat.png
970 KB, 688x674
>>64406904
>You're like a 1975 housewife who takes steroids and fucks girls during the day.
What did le philosophy hat man mean by this?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.