[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there a comfier show than this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: s1e1_poster.jpg (52 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
s1e1_poster.jpg
52 KB, 960x540
Is there a comfier show than this?
>>
>>64396016

its amazing that larry david is the least jewish looking person in this photo
>>
>watching pairs of rich guys chatting about the gilded joys of their lives and careers and cars, about the sealed-off world they inhabit and we don’t
>comfy
>>
what are some top tier episodes? ive seen the one in op, kramer, bill burr and maher
>>
>it's a multi-millionaire sitcom star who hasn't stepped out of his NYC / LA ivory tower in two decades tells people how to live their lives and raise their children episode
>>
>>64396190
The Louis CK one is p good.
>>
File: fishing-with-john.jpg (51 KB, 534x374) Image search: [Google]
fishing-with-john.jpg
51 KB, 534x374
>>64396016
>>
>>64396016
james and mike mondays desu senpai
>>
>>64396016
>le nebbish jews getting le coffee
can't think of a more insufferable premise for a show
>>
The Joy of Painting.
>>
>>64396232

I love Seinfeld and Jerry is a great comedian but holy fuck why is he the most bitter miserable person ever? The guy is closing in on ten figures and he's smugger and meaner than ever. You can tell they have to edit out all of the parts where he shits on the waitresses or complains.
>>
>>64396190

Christ Rock, Tina Fey, Stephen Colbert, and John Stewart are the best. Brian Regan episode is pretty good, but not if you've seen his standup first.
>>
>>64396133
>le evil rich people
Kill yourself liberal shit.
>>
i like the comemeian episodes
>>
>>64396434
>le jews are evil meme
Yawn. You are the living meme, /tv/
>>
>>64396650
You could tell me that she's his daughter and I would believe you
>>
>>64396501
All comedians are sad and angry people. They direct their anger at other through humor.

"It was just a joke, bro."
>>
>>64396501
Jerry Seinfeld is Jerry Seinfeld. He never acted.
>>
>>64396562
>>64396697
why do you keep saying le
>>
Fishcenter is a better friend simulator
>>
>>64396850
It's 2016. Memes are unironically accepted these days.
>>
>>64396501
There are hints of this in the Amy Schumer and Fred Armisen episodes.
>>
File: Bécquet Delage de 1924.jpg (512 KB, 1600x1066) Image search: [Google]
Bécquet Delage de 1924.jpg
512 KB, 1600x1066
Has he ever used in pre-war cars?

Or does he just use meme cars? All of these cars are already well known with the casual crowd.
>>
these kikes ACTUALLY disgust me, especially the one on the right god damn
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.