[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Finally watched this show. It's amazing nothing was spoiled
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 800.jpg (16 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
800.jpg
16 KB, 800x450
Finally watched this show. It's amazing nothing was spoiled for me even with all the threads that used to be here. So can we have a general discussion? Favorite character? Do you agree with what they did?
>>
The show tries too hard to be David Fincher

The twist about Christian Slater is fucking stupid
>>
>>64393087
I like the robot he is socially awkward and likes computers like me
>>
>>64393179

But do you get all the pussy he gets? And are you an elite SJW hacker?
>>
I have mixed feelings about the show. Malek is a great actor.
>>
>>64393205
no
>>
>>64393239
I think that's the main reason I enjoyed the show. The twist I saw coming from the first episode
>>
>>64393149
IT felt like a shitty fight club, even down to the anti-capitalist message in a show which is going to make millions for it's creator.
>>
>It's amazing nothing was spoiled for me even with all the threads that used to be here.

There's nothing to spoil.
>>
Mr Robot had shit writing.
>>
>>64393330
It wasn't supposed to be a twist. They literally say that.
>>
>>64393205
This was the best part about the show, for me. Not the episodes themselves, but how all the ugly chubbos of /tv/ came out against it because the dude got laid. They didn't want to believe that if only they were good looking, regardless of their social skills, chicks would throw their pussies at them.

Delicious shit.
>>
>>64393087
It was really interesting, had good wtiting, and looked good. But that whole egdy " CORPORATIONZ R BAD" and " FUCK SOZIETY" stuff was kind of cringe desu senpai.
>>
>>64393205
Lol seeing him cry because he's so lonley and then getting pussy from sheila like nothing was hilarious
>>
>I'm so lonely and depressed and filled with anxiety!
>spends time taking down pedo rings, have a high paying job, fuck his drug dealer, get a gf a couple of eps in

fucking dumb piece of shit writer. I knew from the opening scene where the police arrived just as the conversation with the pedo was done, that it was going to be fucking shit.
>>
>>64393768
Man, are you stupid.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.