[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1451747930571.jpg (33 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1451747930571.jpg
33 KB, 500x281
Would you?
>>
i was drunk and found this on PBS last night, are there any other flashback eps like that or is this the only one?

the 1800s parts were ultra comfy
>>
>>64390114

only one, still comfy though
>>
>Sherlock doesn't notice she's a woman.
>Watson - a figment of his imagination - does
>>
>>64390278
what do you expect from such a terrible show
>>
File: Louise Brealey.jpg (75 KB, 600x724) Image search: [Google]
Louise Brealey.jpg
75 KB, 600x724
>>64390067
The moustache oddly suits her...
>>
>>64390395
How do I get hair like that?
>>
>>64390537
Go to your local barbers and ask for some off the floor, then stick it on your face with glue.
>>
>>64390278
Sherlock is autistic so it makes sense for him not to notice
>>
>>64390067
gladly
>>
>>64390750
But his whole thing is that he notices things. If he can tell someone's life story and personality by looking at the scuffmarks on their shoes and the dirt under their fingernails - he should be able to recognise a fake moustache.
>>
>>64390067
>Episode was completely pointless and didn't forward the plot at all
>>
>>64391552
No, he figured out for certain that Moriarty was really dead.
>>
>writers dont know what the fuck a memory palace is
>writers dont know how computers work

this show is tumblr as fuck but this episode went too far

le underground sekret female assassin society consisting of YOUR MAID and YOUR AUNT
>>
>>64390750
>it makes sense for the man whose entire character is that he notices everything about a person and their relatives in one glance to not notice when a woman is putting on a man-voice

Really nigga?

All of the mind-palace shit was absolute bollocks. If it hadn't used that to tie into the modern-day story it could have been a comfy viewing, instead it was a confused mess of jumping back and forth and none of the characters we saw mattering because they're just figments and the ending being a total cock-block because we didn't even get any explanation for what he figured out, because that has to be saved for the next season.

And colour me surprised, they actually faced the whole addiction angle instead of having it as a joke now that Elementary has shown that you can actually use it to further the character.

>>64391762
>writers dont know what the fuck a memory palace is

They even had Mycroft say that that's not what a memory palace can do.
>>
>>64390278
Figment-Watson's character wasn't even consistent in the episode.

>notices that the morgue-guy is really a lady, something that's practically inconceivable at the time(whenever it did happen people were flabbergasted because they just didn't expect it, not because the women were masters of disguise) because he notices things Sherlock doesn't
>doesn't notice that his wife is employed by Mycroft

Also, was his wife supposed to be pregnant? I can't remember if she was at the end of last season.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.