[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So is X-men:Apocalypse going to bomb.Comes out right after Civil
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: upcoming cape films.jpg (3 MB, 5099x2921) Image search: [Google]
upcoming cape films.jpg
3 MB, 5099x2921
So is X-men:Apocalypse going to bomb.Comes out right after Civil war and Afflect v Cavil.
>>
I dunno. I just really get a kick out of the first part of the trailer being Sansa Stark bitching about death.
>>
its gonna bomb, bad

fantastic four 2 has been removed from the release schedule
>>
>>64385519
I came into this thread to say Civil War is probably the last Marvel movie I'll bother to go see but I didn't know they were doing Wolverine 2. I'll probably go see that.

Other than that looks dull.
>>
gambit is not coming in 2016. unless they can write, shoot, and cgi film in under a year
>>
DOFP came out right after winter soldier and did fine
>>
>shazam

they can't be serious lol
>>
why do so many people care about this stuff?
>>
>>64386642
They never have, and never will, experience sexual intercourse.
>>
>>64385519

>F4:2
>implying
>>
>>64386447
>Captain Marvel

they can't be serious lol
>>
>>64386447
why?
>>
WHEN THE FUCK WILL CAPESHIT END
I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE

SO
MUCH
CAPESHIT

IT ALL SUCKS
>>
>>64387786
Why are you so upset?
>>
File: 1431595032838.jpg (43 KB, 493x353) Image search: [Google]
1431595032838.jpg
43 KB, 493x353
>>64385519
I only care for Deadpool, X-men apocalypse and Wolverman 2, the rest can rot in a pit filled with rancid shit.
>>
File: wonderflop.png (82 KB, 867x903) Image search: [Google]
wonderflop.png
82 KB, 867x903
Not only is it going to be a Marvel-sized hit, it's going to stomp the fuck out of its only real competition, Alice in Wonderland 2.
>>
>>64385519
fox cape movies are always far worse than marvel cape movies
>>
>Cap 3: May 6
>X-Men: May 27
It'll be fine.
>>
>>64385519
I'm from the future. I can tell you right now how things are gonna go.

> Deadpool is gonna be awesome for the most of it. The ending will be disapointing thought. Kinda like the first Kick-Ass. Or Guardians of the Galaxy

> BvS is gonna be shitty. Not explicitly shitty, but the Man of Steel kind of shitty, in which a bunch of DC fans insists that it is good. It is pretty shitty thought, and the formation of the Justice League feels forced.

> Civil War is probably the best Marvel movie since Winter Soldier. It is what the second Avengers should have been: lots and lots of heroes, but it do not feel overpacked because the only characters to gain more atention are the Cap, Winter Soldier, Falcon and Tony Stark.The Russo brothers sure know how to make a good action flick. Black Panther kicks ass. Cap dies and Falcon assumes as the new Captain America. Spiderman's cameo is really fucking hilarious. His outfit looks really similar to the mangaverse spiderman, but with some cool huge goggles. The webshooters do more than just shoot web, too (he spins it and it changes functions, like creating "bullets" of web fluid).

> X-men: Apocalypse is super shitty. Singer repeats the Quicksilver scene from the last film. Jubilee is an annoying comic relief. J-Law ruins it by being to big of a star to do what the plot requires. Phoenix and Storm do look pretty cool, thought. Also, based Oscar Isaac makes Apocalypse great. Wolverine makes a funny cameo too, kinda like First Class.

> Suicide Squad: the best capeshit flick of the year. They play out the whole "Joker is not a man, but a concept" thing, implying there was a Joker before Jared Leto and what he tries to do with Harley is to present her to the Joker madness. Works out pretty neatly. He only appears in flashbacks thought. Only Deadshot and Harley survive. Film is pretty violent and you feel bad for the character deaths. Killer Croc's death is truly gruesome and it sticks to your head even after the film.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.