[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are House of Cards season 2, 3 ,4 any good? Is it wort watching
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: RachelCard-SLH-072113.jpg (426 KB, 800x507) Image search: [Google]
RachelCard-SLH-072113.jpg
426 KB, 800x507
Are House of Cards season 2, 3 ,4 any good?

Is it wort watching after season 1?

Is there a better HoC waifu that Rachel?
>>
>>64384790
if you think about it, HoC falls in the capeshit category
>>
>>64384790
theres only been 3 seasons
>>
Seasons 1 and 2 are good, season 3 was kind of shit.
>>
Season 3 retcons the Underwoods' entire personalities and also has Doug who nobody cares about.
>>
>>64384924
Seasons 1/3 were good, 2 is fucking awful
>>
I dropped it part way through season 3.

The quality of the show takes a MASSIVE drop in that season. Almost feels like a different show.

The central characters completely change motivation and tone. It's weird.

Did they replace the writers or showrunner or something?
>>
>>64384956
>>64384974

This. The main two characters completely change in season 3.

It's really off putting.
>>
>>64384974

It was because the Underwoods had completed their mission, so there was nothing left to do

In the original, the second major plot revolved around Francis forcing the King to abdicate.

I thought they'd try and have it so it was a long battle with the Supreme Court over America Works, but instead they just cobbled together a bunch of problems that ordinary Presidents face.

Petrov had like 3 episodes but was supposed to be the 'bad guy'. Well you can't really scheme against international rivals because there's no way to really screw them.
>>
I stopped during mid-season 2. It's similar to Boss (after the first season) as the further along it goes, the more ridiculous the episodes become. Less character-driven narratives and more 'shock value' incidents to push the series forward. Once they attempt to juggle multiple story arcs with multiple characters it tends to get unfocused.

Recommended viewing:

Rubicon
Boss (season 1)
House of Cards UK
The West Wing (seasons 1-4)
>>
Television is a waste of time, generally.
>>
>>64384790
Why was she barefoot?
>>
>>64385022
>Rubicon
GOAT show, shame it too too long to get going
>>
Why did she take her heels off /tv/?
>>
File: 132132.jpg (106 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
132132.jpg
106 KB, 1200x800
That fucking gay ploit line, holy shit

Suddenly Mrs. Clare "I will murder your unborn baby" underwood finds a concious when it comes to le gays

Also the pic related garbage. How can a show take the moral highground when its US President is Frank fucking Underwood?

>ooh, look, I'm pissing on a grave, how naughty!
>ooh, I feel bad because some guy got his legs blown off and I read the Koran :(

Uch
>>
Season 1 and 2 are goat

Season 3 is the most disappointing thing since my son
>>
>>64385099
who is dat chick on left?
>>
>>64385168

Pussy Riot
>>
>>64385099

Thats because the staff/network/producers/sponsors wanted to cater to the audience with season 2. By the end of season 3, Frank is a fucking superhero who can do no wrong because supposedly the audience loves assholes. The problem is that hes supposed to be a superasshole.
>>
>>64385151
Lawl
>>
>>64385099
cute armpit pussy
>>
>>64384790
fucking atrocious shit
>>
Yea season 3 was a real letdown.
I kept going through the episodes waiting for something to happen and it just petered out.

Ive said it once, Ill say it again. Frank should have been built up into a full dictator who started making aggressive moves for world domination (beyond what US already has).

If they went down the path of WW3 through the eyes of govt it could have been goat.
>>
>>64385280

The problem is that its unfamiliar territory for viewers. Viewers never like it when you take them out of their comfort zone. They want sex drugs and Gary Stu so thats what they're going to get.
>>
>>64385179
dat was my first thought, she looks like that one that has public sex in 9th month of pregnant

but you are joking right?
>>
>>64385413
>Nadezhda Tolokonnikova

>mfw you were not

she looks pretty hot, but she has fucked up idelology
>>
It's shit from the first episode, packaged for the lowest common denominator. Character motivations should be communicated through actions, not a million casual fourth-wall breaking asides to the viewer.
>>
File: big.jpg (81 KB, 610x872) Image search: [Google]
big.jpg
81 KB, 610x872
>>
>>64385496

Does vaginal penetration not have enough action for you?
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.