[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rogue One
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5
File: rogueone.jpg (132 KB, 1240x826) Image search: [Google]
rogueone.jpg
132 KB, 1240x826
Do you guys think it will do as well as TFA? What if it ends up sucking?
>>
It's not directed by kikekike how could it be worse than The Sue Awakens?
>>
It wont do as well, but there is almost no way it wont be the better movie. I don't see there being nearly as much, if any, fanservice and based Mads is on board so I have high hopes.
>>
>>64372852
> based mads

It'll be good
>>
I will won't watch anymore kanjiclub fag shit. The raid want even that good.
>>
if the girl is the lead it will cause more anger.
>>
They should have made a Force Unleashed movie instead.
>>
do you guys ever shut the fuck up about star wars
>>
>>64372852
I'm pretty upset about disney using all these unknown directors with only a few movies under their belt
I have no idea about any of the talent going into this movie, so who knows
that being said, I'm excited for 8 because Brick and Looper are fantastic
>>
>>64372929
In the future we'll be able to tell our wife's children that we lived in a time when it was legal te be a straight white male
>>
>>64372852

These side movies will all end up being better than the main episodes. These are the movies that the normies will see once but will keep the nerds invested in the wider universe
>>
>>64372852
Not even close, it'll make generic blockbuster money but creating an interquel outside the main sequence of movies is silly, and may even hurt the rest of the formal trilogy.
If they really wanted to do in-universe sidestories like this they should have led with the young Han Solo movie.
>>
>>64372874
Nice memes
>>
>>64372979
Honestly the post empire setting doesn't interest me at all, I want to see more of the republic (specifically the old republic)
>>
Box Office probably not but it'll be a better film
>>
>>64373028
How would that even work, Harrison Ford embodies Han Solo.
>>
>>64372914

different Gareth m8
>>
File: felicity-jones-vf3f.jpg (1 MB, 2100x3150) Image search: [Google]
felicity-jones-vf3f.jpg
1 MB, 2100x3150
>>64372852
I'll be watching it for the sweaty Felicity Jones and Donnie Yen. Mads Mikkelsen is alright too.
>>
>>64373379
It's already planned for 2018, they're going to be doing a young Han story leading up to his smuggling days in A New Hope.
>>
>>64373106
honestly the old republic era is so far back an inconsequential to the series that it might as well be canon.

Rakata Prime is canon so I'm sure after the new trilogy is complete Disney will make an origin film about the SW galaxy if its not a book or tv show by then
>>
File: star wars Rogue-One-main-cast.jpg (2 MB, 4961x3307) Image search: [Google]
star wars Rogue-One-main-cast.jpg
2 MB, 4961x3307
>>64372852
>1240x826
>>
File: 9yeTGF5.jpg (323 KB, 1200x1765) Image search: [Google]
9yeTGF5.jpg
323 KB, 1200x1765
>>64372852
I must say, this waifu looks better.
>>
File: 1392613873787.gif (19 KB, 486x311) Image search: [Google]
1392613873787.gif
19 KB, 486x311
>>64372852

>tfw its about the origin of Kanjiklub
>>
>>64372852
Rogue One has a better cast, I think.
It could be alright.
I liked Godzilla enough but never really got around to watching Monsters.
>>
>>64372852
>>64373565
Reminder this is the new Mara Jade
>>
>>64372852
>yfw they blow up a mini death star at the end
>>
you know what's pissing me off about TFA and these new Star wars movies? the prequels were shit, but the ONE thing they got right was the world building. it was total space fantasy, and there was so much design and aesthetic and thought put into them on that front, and in trying to get just a nostalgia buzz they through all that aesthetic out the window and just went for the OT military design.
not only that but the prequels and The Clone Wars had so many unique and fun alien species, in the clone wars the humans are a literal minority and there's more aliens than humans by far, and yet now in episode 7 we're just back to almost all humans again except for a couple of shitty pilots in bad prostetics.
now this rogue one just looks like a firefly or riddick remake shit.
please tell me I'm not crazy.
>>
>>64373818
There's at least one mocap alien character judging from some set photo with a guy in the gear and stilts.

But yeah, where's the damn Twileks at?
>>
>>64373978
like these literally look like set photos for a gritty star trek reboot
>>
>>64373978
>twileks

>>64374038
this looks like the most generic syfy original movie
>>
>>64373978
Alan Tudyk is playing a motion capture alien.
>>
>>64374071
Are you complaining about twileks?

You know this is an heterosexual board right?
>>
>>64372852
I think it'll be better with a warm black dingus
>>
>>64374152
i just miss them bruh i was repeating for emphasis
my bad
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.