[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jesus christ this was boring and shit discuss.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: anomalisa-poster.jpg (110 KB, 517x755) Image search: [Google]
anomalisa-poster.jpg
110 KB, 517x755
Jesus christ this was boring and shit

discuss.
>>
I enjoyed the pacing and I wasn't bored at all
>>
sat down to dig it with a QT3.14 friend of mine
got bored and shifted to The Big Short after like 10 minutes
>>
lel, back to reddit faggot.
>>
yes a board where half of the threads are star wars and capeshit related would hate this kind of movie

maybe grow up a bit and you'll appreciate it more
>>
>>64371974
Running writing title, plastered with appeals to authority without elaboration, only picture basically says that the most interesting part of the man is the back of his head, focus on the mystical aura of the woman.

Ignore men
Focus on woman
Woman
Human
Sliver (an upmarket food term)
Beautiful

As a man, only you are at fault for thinking it had something interesting to offer you.
>>
>>64371974
Back to TFA threads
>>
is Kaufman the most talented man in hollywood?

Between Adaptation, Synedoche, this and Eternal Sunshine
>>
>>64372235
Men, only dichotomy that is true and women never appeal to this.

Several plot points linked to the former yet no mention of this in your little dissertation. Any questions?
>>
I liked the themes and overall plot and the stop motion was amazing. The problem was the shit fucking dialog. Michael stone is an insufferable faggot. Maybe multiple viewings would give me a better appreciation for it but I don't think I will.
>>
>>64371974
nice bait
>>
>>64371974
Who the fuck greenlit this poster?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.