[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what do you think /tv/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 315x467) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 315x467
what do you think /tv/
>>
>>64371391
I marathoned the first episode, boring as fuck.
>>
The Third Reich would never have annexed America, even if they could have.
>>
>>64371391
The plot relies very heavily on coincidence. I'm kinda pissed amazon ruined a great concept by hiring shitty writers. If this is somehow related to the alternates timelines in the sense that fate controls an aspect of this world I might look back at this as a masterpiece.
>>
>>64371391

great first few episodes, good middle, shit ending.

turning this into a LOST-tier shit show with the time traveling jap was a dumb move. detracted from the cool shit with hitler that happened in the last episode.

acting was hit or miss, didn't like the three main characters but the obergruppenfuhrer guy was so great he made up for it. the asian inspector and trade secretary guys were good too.
>>
>>64371391
Enjoyed it

I could do without the crazy film time travelling bullshit, would rather they focused on the "what-ifs". Would have liked more political intrigue with the Nazis/Japs

Wuld be cool if they explored what happened in Europe post-Hitler win
>>
I liked it a lot, looking forward to the next season. Liked the design of the world quite a bit, really well done.
>>
> portrays nazis as evil
Dropped
>>
>>64373572
>>64373572
>Liked the design of the world quite a bit, really well done.
That was of course, awesome. The Nazi flag hanging from the building in ex-jew york was dope

>>64373635
They didn't though? Not in my mind.
>>
File: 1448098105735.jpg (44 KB, 947x497) Image search: [Google]
1448098105735.jpg
44 KB, 947x497
>>64373635
Eh, not as evil as you would think actually. I'd say it was a pretty humanizing portrayal overall.
>>
File: david_fincher_484.jpg (324 KB, 498x700) Image search: [Google]
david_fincher_484.jpg
324 KB, 498x700
>>64373738
>>
>>64371391
They spent so much time on Joe black and that white girl. It got so fucking boring. Spend more time with the political aspect of the world and less with that retarded love triangle.

Also fuck yeah Japanese trade minister he as the most interesting character in the show.

I think he has time travelled before along with his aide. He has an aide that is from Hirsohisma but has burns all over his body. He always talks about how things going differently can be good and bad.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.