[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HE A GOOD BOY HE DINDU NUFFIN HE ABOUT TO GET HIS LIFE ON TRACK
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 46
File: 17MAKING1-master675[1].jpg (69 KB, 675x517) Image search: [Google]
17MAKING1-master675[1].jpg
69 KB, 675x517
HE A GOOD BOY HE DINDU NUFFIN HE ABOUT TO GET HIS LIFE ON TRACK
>>
Yeah?
>>
>>64370399
SEX CULT
E
X

C
U
L
T
>>
File: 1449627652421.jpg (48 KB, 766x960) Image search: [Google]
1449627652421.jpg
48 KB, 766x960
>gets falsely imprisoned
>sue's the Sheriff's Department for $36 million
>suddenly gets accused of another murder

absolutely nothing suspicious about this
>>
Who's this hick?
>>
>>64370954
so the police killed her?
>>
Are you sorry and promise to never do it again, /tv/?
>>
>>64371110
>implying cops are the good guys
>>
>>64371110
>Let real murderer go
>Save $36 million
>>
>>64371110
Police kill people all the time in the land of the free.

However I will say that's probably a symptom of having so many freaking guns, that there is a legitimate fear anyone could pull one at any time.

It's still not okay though.
>>
>>64370954
>hides victim's vehicle with some branches despite owning a car crusher
>hides key to victim's car in his own room
>bleeds all over the inside of the victim's car

Take notes Bundy.
>>
>>64370954
>white person kills someone
>/pol/ assumes its a conspiracy everytime
>black person kills someone
>FUCKING ANIMALS, HITLER WAS RIGHT
>>
>>64371591
magically spreads blood throughout the car without leaving a single fingerprint anywhere
amazing
>>
>>64371663
thread has nothing at all to do with /pol/ so fuck off and go there if you wanna bring that bullshit here

>>>/pol/
>>
>>64371110
My theory is that either Steven or an unknown person killed her and abandoned her car with her body elsewhere. Colborn found it (hence calling in her plates 2 days before the car was found) and brought it to the Avery property so they could ensure a conviction.
I don't think the cops outright killed her, and if they did they wouldn't need to go through a lengthy trial, they would just say it was self defense and get away with it like every other police shooting.
>>
>first 10 minutes
>admits to grabbing a cat and throwing it into a fire

Eh, fuck this guy
>>
>>64370399
>Manitowoc County
Hey that's where I am, what'd this guy do?
>>
>>64372251
The doc makes it hard to believe anyone that has owned a TV in northern Wisconsin in the last 15 years wouldn't know about this
>>
>>64371762
This response only happens when we talk about 'white people' on /tv/. Meanwhile there's always six active threads about nigger this nigger that. At least be honest.
>>
>>64372208
>animals are people
>>
>>64372750
people are animals
>>
>>64372953
damn...
>>
>>64372953
damn...
>>
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 320x285) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 320x285
>>64372251
>>
>>64373126
>>
Can someone explain to me the blue ribbon meme or "the prize"? I'm on episode 9 but it's too frustrating to finish.
>>
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 600x800
>>64373167
Angenette Levy thread?
>>
>>64370399
who the hell is this OP?
>>
>>64373434
Steven Avery
>>
after watching brendan's initial interrogation uncut.. it seems like the kid is in part responsible for what happened.
i think the step dad tadych and his older brother bobby were also involved.
this bredan kid is definitely not completely innocent
>>
>>64371716
>House and garage have no traces of Halbach's DNA and are assumed to have been cleaned to the utmost precision.
>Leaves his own DNA on a key and his blood in a car without his own finger prints.
Why do you think he would do this?
>>
The doc leaves out the parts where the kid confesses to his mom that Avery molested him and others multiple times and gives the police a very detailed story of how they raped, shot, and disposed of the body.
>>
>>64371591
>Take notes Bundy

FOUR TOUCHDOWNS IN ONE GAME
>>
>>64372671
Yeah this
>>
>>64370399

That's a really nice fucking beard.
>>
File: PS2save.png (186 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
PS2save.png
186 KB, 640x360
If Brendan was playing games, assuming he saved his game, pic related could prove his innocence. Just a thought.
>>
>>64373126
>>64373336
I like the way she stands in that one shot. Like her hips super to the side. It looked weird and full of character.
>>
>>64371110
No, it's far more likely that she was killed by someone who knew who Steven was and who knew she was going there that day. Someone with a motive to kill her that would actually lead to her being shot 11 times. That person then simply drove her car to the quarry near the junkyard, burned the body and then left the car in the lot. All the police had to do then was ensure a conviction Steven by altering the crime scene over a completely ludicrous amount of searches of the property.
>>
>>64374898
>Kills a woman in his garage with special bullet that negates the laws of physics so doesn't leave a blood spatter
>Loads body into the back of the victim's car
>Drives around to the back of the building you are in
>Park gore-filled car on your property when you have a car crusher literally feet away

The perfect crime.
>>
>stop and go lights
>youse guys

are Wisconsinites even human
>>
--Distorted presentation of Steven's character--

The doc presents the cat incident as a sort of weird accident that happened when some people were tossing a cat around the fire. But it was determined that Steven doused the cat, a family pet, in gasoline and tossed it in the fire to watch it die. Contrary to what they doc makers say, Steven did not initially fess up to this crime, at first saying he didn't have anything to do with it.

http://badgerdiggings.com/js-archive/unjust-jail-term-didnt-make-a-monster/
http://host.madison.com/news/mishicot-area-residents-upset-by-grisly-news-people-turn-against/article_26f99c7b-fca5-51aa-bb7c-cfed00bc3c8d.html

The incident with Steven's cousin, Sandra Morris, was presented like it was the act of a bullied misfit who lacked coping skills. But it is on record that Steven Avery ran Morris off the road in January and held a gun to hear head in an attempt to get her into his own vehicle. After Morris pointed out the infant in the backseat, he did step down (nice guy). But one wonders what would have happened to Morris if he proceeded with the abduction. Given that he had exposed himself to her in the past, we might infer that he intended to sexually assault her. Either way, this was a serious crime for which Avery received a serious prison sentence: 6 years.

The threats to his wife while he was in prison were minimized and glossed over. The doc did not include the lovely Easter cards he sent to his kids, Quoted from story in local CBS affiliate (edit original link to article is broken):
>Bears and raccoons grace the cover. A cute well-wish to a child from a Father. But, inside of this card reveals a different message. It reads, “Daddy will git mom when daddy gits out. I will…I hate mom.Kiss Daddy here. Love Daddy.”

(Continued...)
>>
In 2004, Steven was investigated for the sexual abuse of his teenage cousin. The victim did not admit to the assault and later said it was because Steven threatened to kill her family. The pending charges were not pursued following the arrest for the murder of Teresa:
>Furthermore, reported the newspaper, "The filings also include statements from a woman, now 41, who said she was raped by Avery, who told her 'if she yelled or screamed there was going to be trouble.' There also is an affidavit from a girl who said she was raped by Avery. 'The victim's mother indicated that the victim does not want to speak about the sexual assault between her and Steven Avery because Steven Avery told her if she 'told anyone about their activities together he would kill her family,'" the filing said. According to the newspaper article, "The affidavit said Avery admitted to his fiancee that he had sexually assaulted the girl."

http://onmilwaukee.com/movies/articles/evidenceagainstavery.html

In a conversation with his Mom, Brendan says that Steven sexually molested him and others. The transcript also shows that Brendan is quite clearly terrified of Steven. I only noticed this after reading the transcripts posted on this board. One wonders what are in the other documents, or the trial transcripts of Avery, which are not currently available so far as I know.

Steven told fellow inmates that he planned to abduct, rape, torture and burn a woman after he got out of prison. Edit The testimony of fellow prisoners, who claim that Steven both talked about this and showed them a diagram of a "torture chamber" were filed to the court, according to a local news source.

http://onmilwaukee.com/movies/articles/evidenceagainstavery.html

(Continued...)
>>
After being released from prison, Steven Avery was not adjusting well. He was released as a free man and thus did not have the support that a parole officer might provide. He moved back into an ice shanty for a time, presumably because he missed the confines of prison. I feel sympathy for him, since he served 12 years more than he would have for the Morris incident, and that couldn't have been easy. But the doc spends a lot of time portraying him as happy to be out and well adjusted when in fact he was showing signs of mental imbalance, some of which was probably related to his ordeal.

http://pqasb.pqarchiver.com/htrnews/doc/442226680.html?FMT=ABS&FMTS=ABS:FT&type=current&date=May+9%2C+2004&author=Kubitz%2C+Michelle&pub=Herald+Times+Reporter&edition=&startpage=&desc=Avery+struggles+with+his+freedom
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/dan-zupansky1/2014/08/14/the-innocent-killer-michael-griesbach

--Distorted presentation of evidence--

The hole in the blood vial was not an indication of tampering. That is the way those bottles look.

The gun that fired the bullet found in the floor of the garage was found in Steven's bedroom (This was a different gun) and taken into evidence on the first day of the search. Ballistic tests found that bullet found in the garage floor w/ Teresa's DNA was consistent with being fired from Steven's .22.

The cut on Steven's right hand was consistent with the blood near the ignition of Teresa's car. It is not clear how the cops could have known about this cut in the time frame that they would have needed to plant the blood in the car.

(Continued...)
>>
>>64372953
damn...
>>
--Omitted evidence--

Steven's DNA was found under the hood latch of Teresa's car. This DNA was not from blood, so it was presumably from sweat. They did not check for DNA under the hood until the detail of Steven disconnecting the battery was mentioned in Brendan's confession.

Steven attempted to mask his identity by using 67 when calling Teresa that day. He set up the appointment under his sister's name. A co-worker of Teresa's said that Steven once answered the door in only a towel and that he made her uncomfortable. *Edit The towel incident was not allowed as testimony. Coworker's claim can be sourced to a local reporter.

http://chippewa.com/news/victim-s-cousin-tells-of-finding-vehicle-in-avery-salvage/article_fb32d5b4-4569-53de-bb0c-c6e2beccd56e.html

In his confession, Brendan said that he helped Steven bleach the garage floor. The pants he was wearing that day had bleach stains.

You've been had, /tv/. You're weeping tears for a murderer.
>>
File: CApGP_CVIAA1Zap.jpg (62 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
CApGP_CVIAA1Zap.jpg
62 KB, 600x800
>>64373336
>>
>>64373167
Hnng
>>
>>64373167
If you're going to cake your face with makeup, make sure to get your chest as well. Looks like she's wearing mask.
>>
>>64372953
damn...
>>
>>64375297
>The hole in the blood vial was not an indication of tampering. That is the way those bottles look.

Absolute nonsense, kid.
>>
>>64372953
damn...
>>
>>64375430
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XxiRSf6n8Q

Now suck my dick, kid.
>>
>>64375119
Not when you can edit the date and time on the console. Try again.
>>
>>64372671
>This X always occurs when White people Y but not when Black people Y
No it doesn't

you're just a whiny non-white who's insecure about white people
>>
>>64375237
>>64375263
>>64375297
>>64375326
Interesting
>>
>>64375467
>literally proves my point
Thanks for playing.
>>
>>64372953
damn....
>>
>>64372953
damn...
>>
File: alright.png (151 KB, 450x393) Image search: [Google]
alright.png
151 KB, 450x393
What happened to her HEAD? Come on, tell the truth.
>>
>>64375326
>Steven once answered the door in only a towel and that he made her uncomfortable
This kind of shit doesn't prove murder, you twat
>>
wait do you not find out what happens at the end of this series?
>>
My favourite character is the slow kid. He has the best catch phrases
>>
>>64375297
>ice shanty

what is this? a poorly constructed igloo?
>>
SENPAI
>>
>>64372953

Awwwwwwwwww Son
>>
>that difference between Steven's lawyers and Brendan's lawyers

Holy fuck appointed lawyers are shit. I never knew the difference was that big.
>>
>>64375862
Yeah?
>>
>>64372251
Im from two rivers, if u live in manitowoc county and havent heard of this trial u r a hermit neet
>>
>>64370399
>yfw the making a murderer documentary presents an incredibly biased and at times completely incorrect recount of events and evidence in order to paint an almost certainly guilty man in an innocent light resulting in masses of ignorant nerds and weekend warriors to harass and send death threats to not only the police involved with the investigation but also the family of an innocent woman who was raped and brutally murdered

epic
>>
>>64372953
darn
>>
>>64374936
Is that real? Youtube clips?
>>
File: blue-ribbon.gif (94 KB, 577x894) Image search: [Google]
blue-ribbon.gif
94 KB, 577x894
>yfw
>>
>>64376353
;_;
>>
>>64375237
>>64375263
>>64375297
Absolutely this. This man deserved to rot in jail, and this documentary pulling this horseshoe honestly astounds me
>>
>>64374955
THATS A SCHOOL RECORD
>>
Her brother had something to do with it. That fucker is way too weird about this shit.
>>
>>64376353
Steven was a piece of shit, but my boy Brendan got fucked
>>
>>64376409
Manitowoc County Police pls go
>>
>>64376353
Why did he cry when he saw it? I don't understand.
>>
>>64376466
epin
>>
>>64376447
I don't trust anyone in this case except Strang and Buting. Those guys were based.
>>
File: 1367459201017.gif (429 KB, 250x182) Image search: [Google]
1367459201017.gif
429 KB, 250x182
>>64372208
>he's a cat person
degenerate swerve
>>
>>64376486
>>64376353

>be a criminal investigator
>investigate murders for a living
>cry about this one for some reason
>>
>>64376318
>believing /tv/ memes
>>
File: 1362698383114.jpg (85 KB, 300x334) Image search: [Google]
1362698383114.jpg
85 KB, 300x334
>>64374936
>a very detailed story of how they raped, shot, and disposed of the body.
which blatantly contradicts what little evidence exists.

You're dimmer than Brendan if you actually believe he was involved
>>
Steven is a lost cause -- even if he was framed, the car and bones were found on his property. There really was significant evidence pointing to him.

Brendan, on the other hand, got fucked in the ass. That jury was cold. He was found guilty of mutilating a corpse, which Steven was found not guilty of, with no evidence aside from his coerced confession. Makes no god damn sense.
>>
>>64375297
>That is the way those bottles look
Its a tube, not a bottle, and no it isn't.
>>
>>64376486

because the guy was discovered to be a complete backstabbing P.O.S. so he was playing the sympathy card
>>
I keep seeing these threads and yet I still have no fucking clue what this show is. Somebody please spoonfeed me
>>
why are white people so corrupt?
>>
>>64376916
Making a Murderer on Netflix, go see it
>>
He a gud boi he dun do notin whytie alwaos gud
>>
>>64376948
i dont remember my moms netflix password. oh well, ill text her tomorrow
>>
He is a retard either way.

Either he is guilty and killed someone just before he was supposed to get tons of money

Or he is innocent and stupid enough not to move from the county where he was hated by police and already arrested for something he didn't do once
>>
Why didn't the docu mention both of Steve's brothers are prison for diddling their kids? Their crime is objectively worse than whatever that fat fuck Kratz ever did.

Uhh reddit?
>>
>>64372671

UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SHIT NIGGA GOD DAMN LET'S JUST TALK ABOUT NIGGERS ALL DAY OMG SHIYEEET NIGGA MUHFUGN WHITE PEOPLE YO
>>
>>64375722
that part was kinda funny you've gotta admit.
>>
>>64375237
>>64375263
>>64375297
>>64375326

>Ken Kratz visits /tv/

Fuck, I hated that bastard, whether he was right or wrong about Avery. The whole thing with him and that "sexting" scandal at the end, holy fuck I was in tears laughing

paraphrasing
>"you might be a hot young blonde..."
>in reality she's a battered white trash single mother with uneven, drawn-on eyebrows
>"...but I'm the married, high powered, state D.A."
>"I AM THE PRIZE"
>>
>>64372953
damn son
>>
>>64376516

This, the two biggest bros of the entire show. They should have their own spinoff.
>>
>>64376486
Didn't he say he went to her church?
>>
I don't understand why his $35 million settlement fell apart?
>>
>>64378482
he settled for 400k after getting locked up.
>>
>>64378512
I thought that was a different suit, the 400k was from the state as compensation, the $35 million was going after the specific police department and 2 cops
>>
>>64378562
the state never gave him anything, the $400k was from the suit, he settled it to pay for lawyers
>>
>>64378562
No, state completely withdrawal compensation for the 18 years of imprisonment for a crime he didn't commit after got arrested :^)

$450k was a settlement for the civil case
>>
File: 1451471446866.png (1 MB, 1336x820) Image search: [Google]
1451471446866.png
1 MB, 1336x820
>>64371110
>Ryan "Chopped Her Up Fast" Hillegas
>Ryan "Last One To Hear Her Cryin'" Hillegas
>Ryan "Master of Hog-Tyin'" Hillegas
>Ryan "I'm The Only One Who Knows Steve And Brendan Ain't Lyin'" Hillegas
>Ryan "She Dumped Me So I Raped Her In The Grass" Hillegas
>Ryan "That Password Was a Lucky Guess" Hillegas
>Ryan "The Manitowoc Man of Mutilation" Hillegas
>Ryan "Brought Bacardi to the Search Party" Hillegas
>Ryan "The Auto-Trader Date and Rape Her" Hillegas
>Ryan "Knuckles Made of Brass" Hillegas
>Ryan "Burnin' Bones With A Gallon of Gas" Hillegas
>Ryan "Committing Crimes By The Property Line" Hillegas
>Ryan "Got Sent To Voicemail So I Murdered Her Ass" Hillegas
>Ryan "Dump Me and I Will Dump You (In a Fire Pit)" Hillegas
>Ryan "Me And Mike Halbach Put Her Body In The Trash" Hillegas
>Ryan "The Forceful Johnson of Wisconsin" Hillegas
>Ryan "I'll Pin It On The Nitwit" Hillegas
>Ryan "Gettin' Necrotic Cunny Under the Overpass" Hillegas
>Ryan "Those Scratch Marks On My Hand Are Just From Stray Cats" Hillegas
>>
This guy looked so nerdy but he was so damn smart.
>>
File: fSSh7df.png (80 KB, 500x421) Image search: [Google]
fSSh7df.png
80 KB, 500x421
>tfw this fat mentally challenged redneck has a steady stream of gfs even while he is in jail and i've had none
>>
why would he kill after getting out of jail for 18 years?
also his retarded nephew is innocent as fuck
>>
File: 1360054854122.png (1 MB, 869x1005) Image search: [Google]
1360054854122.png
1 MB, 869x1005
So am I to believe this inbred redneck got fucked over for something he allegedly didn't do by the local redneck police, turns around and kills a woman just right before he gets a payday from the state?
>>
>>64379926
i know right. fucking rednecks bro.
>>
>>64372251
The fuck?
Everyone in the state knows about this
>>
File: errol-avery.jpg (163 KB, 2046x1158) Image search: [Google]
errol-avery.jpg
163 KB, 2046x1158
>>64370698
>>64370399
>>
File: 1320487161557.jpg (180 KB, 445x445) Image search: [Google]
1320487161557.jpg
180 KB, 445x445
Why are all these criminal shows about white people where there are probably more framed blacks sitting in jail
>>
File: mfw.jpg (166 KB, 600x479) Image search: [Google]
mfw.jpg
166 KB, 600x479
>>64374898

getting caught was part of his plan
>>
File: wilmore__130806160349.png (110 KB, 202x278) Image search: [Google]
wilmore__130806160349.png
110 KB, 202x278
Would we lose anything if we just nuked wisconson
>>
>>64379995
nobody cares about nignogs bro
>>
>>64379995
The hook about all these shows is selling the viewer the ambiguity of the criminal's innocence or guilt. If they had a black guy everybody would just pass him off as guilty and nobody would bother watching the show.
>>
>>64379259
Very likely answer, with the knowledge/support of the dirty pigs of course.
>>
>>64379259
>Brought Bacardi to the Search Party
Did this happen?
>>
>>64379946
>>64380140

>retard/redneck nephew: "They said my statements were inconsistent. What does "inconsistent" mean?
>retard/mom: "I dont know exactly."

Wisconsins.
>>
>>64375372
I'd gladly help apply it to the chest area.
>>
>>64370399

Why is it never decent, non scumbag retards who get wrongly convicted?

Seriously.

You seen Paradise Lost? Thin Blue Line?

Do they ever convict innocent normies?
>>
>retard/redneck nephew: "They said my statements were inconsistent. What does "inconsistent" mean?
>retard/mom: "I dont know exactly."

USA.
>>
>>64372208

Does it make me a bad person if I'm happy that he's in jail for life for burning a cat and that the other hick is in jail for decades for making his mother tape Wrestlemania for him?
>>
>>64381639

MURRRRRRICA

U S A !

S

A

!
>>
>>64381625
Any good movie about someone getting wrongly convicted?
>>
>>64380454

Central Park Five on Netflix. It's not as good because it's almost comically bias in all the evidence they have to suppress to make them look innocent.

Murder On A Sunday Morning was decent. Think of the Gumpian Nephew from this but black.
>>
>>64381737
Double Jeopardy
>>
>>64381737
The Hurricane
>>
>>64381737

Not really. Unless you count stuff like Lock Up or Shawshank or whatever.

However Reversal Of Fortune is an excellent film that Jeremy Irons won his Oscar for. It's about a very rich man who was (perhaps) wrongly accused of murder. His case is so shaky that one of those Innocence Projects groups agrees to defend him, headed by one of the U.S.'s best lawyers. Even though the physical evidence basically doesn't exist, his unlikeable personality basically makes everyone think he is guilty.
>>
>>64381737
The fugitive.
Harrison Ford and Tommy Lee Jones.
Brilliant
>>
>>64381823

He said Wrongly Convicted.

Not wrongly exonerated.

There is a (unintentionally) hilarious documentary on a guy who murdered someone, then got released from jail by one of those Innocence Projects investigations, who then got an innocent man jailed, and the guy who got released went on to kill someone else.

I'll look the name up.
>>
>>64372953
Damn damn damn
>>
>>64381869

Here it is;

A Murder In The Park

http://www.rogerebert.com/reviews/a-murder-in-the-park-2015

"Besides being a riveting true-crime story, Shawn Rech and Brandon Kimber’s “A Murder in the Park” is a film that makes a powerful case that some cherished liberal beliefs aren’t always congruent with the truth; in fact, sometimes they are the exact opposite.

In this instance, some of those beliefs concern the actual innocence of black criminals convicted of serious offenses; the corruption of police officers who investigate such cases; and the sagacity and altruistic nobility of journalists seeking to exonerate reputed victims of the criminal justice system.

In “A Murder in the Park,” those views are stood on their heads. Here the crusading liberal journalists are deeply foolish or deeply corrupt, or both. The police are innocent and abused. And the bad guy really is the bad guy."
>>
The nephew is obviously mentally challenged, why cant they throw his testimony out for mental incompetence
>>
>>64370399
Is this better than the Jinx?
>>
>>64372953
DAMN SON WHERE'D YOU FIND THIS?
>>
>>64382149
No.
>>
>>64382149

No. It's not a very interesting case.

It's also only got enough content for a 2 or 3 hour show but gets padded out to ten hours.
>>
File: Bane_TDKR3.jpg (49 KB, 470x706) Image search: [Google]
Bane_TDKR3.jpg
49 KB, 470x706
>>64373290
Sorry, you don't get to meme unless you watch the show.
>>
>>64379995
Try Animal Planet.
>>
>>64382506

>blacks are animals
>>
>>64375326
The garage floor had avery dna all over it, it was not bleached.
>>
>>64379995

happy now?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWwf-uHrCIA
>>
File: topkek.jpg (6 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
topkek.jpg
6 KB, 160x160
>>64379259
>The Forceful Johnson of Wisconsin
>>
>>64372953
dammit
>>
>>64381913
Sounds good thanks senpai
>>
>>64375326

Even with the biased documentary i still thought Avery was guilty. If all this is true then I now have no doubt.
>>
>>64372953
CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES
>>
>>64374898
Don't forget Halbach's OWN CAR KEY had no traces of her dna on it.

So Steven apparently meticulously cleaned her key only to pick it up with his own hand to bring it into his trailer.
>>
File: image.jpg (120 KB, 435x435) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
120 KB, 435x435
I know that every documentary in existence is biased in whatever it's trying to convey, but fuck man. If nothing else this shines a light on how unreliable the American justice system is. The fact that 9 times out of 10 eyewitness testimony is the best thing to go on and is good enough to make convictions is ludicrous.

Also, this series does a great job of making me ashamed of being from WI. I'm from the southern part of the state, only about 12 miles from the border of Illinois, and the difference in shit as you go north is astounding. Once you get north of the dells it's fucking over. With a few exceptions like Green Bay and Eau Claire, it's basically idiot redneck don't know what the fuck the word inconsistent means look like they should've been on jerry springer living in a trailer on 40 acres of land riding girls bikes with no shoes on mother fuckers. And it's shit like this that makes people think that everyone here is like that.
>>
>>64379259

This. The ex bf did it and then pinned it on the dumb redneck who's already done significant time.
>>
>>64384954
You a Beloit?
>>
> acting like the government wouldn't purposefully put an innocent man in prison

Motherfucker they already did it once to him. It's like people ignore that they completely fucked this guy out of 18 years of his life without blinking. Of course they're capable of doing it again.
>>
>>64385417
this
>>
>>64384954

> American justice system

The case shown here is just about how all Murder and Rape cases go in the western world.

Most people don't realize that most of these cases are shut on confessions and testimonies, all obtained in similar manners to these.

It's just how crime investigation and prosecution goes.

Be thankful you don't live in China I guess?
>>
>>64381913

> There was just one problem, though, as we hear minutes into the film: Subsequent investigation proved conclusively that Porter was guilty and that the case for his innocence was a fantasy turned into bogus evidence by Protess and his students, whose work later got an innocent man sent to prison for the murders Porter committed.

Adam Sandler film when?
>>
They key is what I still don't get, how is it that only his DNA is on it and not Teresa's?
>>
>>64372671
why are you bringing race into this, no one else is.
>>
>>64383986

Steve killed her but the police also planted to the key and bullet.

I would bet a large sum that this is what happened
>>
>>64385947
It was planted.
>>
>>64386088

This.

Brendan got rail roaded.

Reminds me so much of Capturing The Friedmans.
>>
>>64372208
you do know people kill dolphins which are the fucking cutest animals ever and eat them?

why u so mad about a cute kitty getting killed? there's thousands of the cunts living alongside us having the cushiest fucking life while dolphins and whales are getting killed en masse

i agree though who could hurt a cute little pussy cat,
>>
>>64385857
>all obtained in similar manners to these.

I can guarantee you the police in my country are less concerned with trying to get everyone to admit to the crime than they are about trying to find whoever did this.

The way Brendan's confession was obtained (in a similar man to how I assumed the famous Jessie Misskelley Jr. confession was obtained) is something so evil, I can't imagine most people would be able to do it. I can't imagine most people would be able to force a borderline mentally handicapped person into confessing to a crime they had no evidence of being tied to.
>>
>>64386088
He didn't kill her, why is it so hard to believe that police won't kill a person? Especially in that time where they're regarded as the protectors of evil and they never do anything bad, it's the perfect cover. These days they killin niggas left and right so it probably won't work.
>>
>>64385986
This is a logical fallacy and you might know it. Race is brought up as a primary characteristic when this board discusses non-whites. That's a fact. If race is brought up when the subject in question is white, it's hey why are you bringing up race? I think you might know this but if you don't, here's your solution: stop making or participating in nigger and race bait threads. Not you, just the board in general. It's got nothing to do with PC or a safe space, it's just distracting and adds nothing except for the fact that the fallout ends up getting talked about in threads where you don't want it to be, like this one.
>>
>>64385857
atleast if I'm charged with murder in my country I don't have to depend on 12 retards to believe me
>>
File: 1450231876921.jpg (28 KB, 313x334) Image search: [Google]
1450231876921.jpg
28 KB, 313x334
>>64379259
>Casually figured out not only her password, but her username as well
>>
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 150x185) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 150x185
>>64388332
> also somehow can't remember what general time of day he saw her
>>
>>64386088
Honestly the evidence put forward by the prosecution is such a mishmash it wouldn't have given me proof beyond reasonable doubt of his guilt.

Avery certainly could have done it, but I lean towards this dodgy fuck >>64379259

There should have been a mistrial but Manitowoc is retarded.
>>
Any person of reasonable intelligence would have found Steven not guilty because the prosecution couldn't prove it beyond a reasonable doubt.

Hope this shit gets enough attention, so at the very least, Brendan will get out of jail.
>>
>>64370399
>le ebin Drue Betective obening
Why people shilling this piece of shit documentary again?
>>
>>64389368
is this the first time this year you've watched a recent (true crime) documentary? they're all doing that 'true detective' type of intro credits
>>
>>64381737
the Paradise Lost docs
>>
>>64370399
This entire documentary was created by two hippy liberal chicks who jumped in on the "Fuck the police" shit.

They left out insane amounts of evidence and cut testimonies to make the police look more villainous then usual

Ask why they didnt include Stevens brothers criminal records?
>>
>>64389472
It's funny that the creators wanted to show the damaging effect the media can have on cases like this while themselves doing the exact same thing the media does, showing everything from one particular (very biased) side.
>>
>>64381625

are you asking why do people who are poor without resources and no education and easily manipulated get wrongly convicted?
>>
>>64389472
i'm pretty sure steve did it and the cops just planted the key to ensure a conviction, but what does his brothers record have anything to do with the case? is it relevant?

they left out some stuff, obviously. they didn't even mention how even if steve wasn't guilty of murdering the girl he would still be put in jail for 5-10 years just for the fact he was in possession of an illegal unregistered pistol. they never even mention this because it doesn't fit the narrative
>>
>>64389676
>i'm pretty sure steve did it and the cops just planted the key to ensure a conviction

but if you're willing to entertain the idea that the cops planted evidence, you should be able to entertain the idea that the cops are actually trying to frame him

hence, reasonable doubt
>>
>>64389607
>i saw that thread on reddit as well
>going to plebbit
kill yourself
>>
>>64372953
CALLING INTO THE NIGHT!
>>
>>64389743
>reasonable doubt

if you think a jury is capable of purely rational objectivity, i have some very bad news for you
>>
>>64389815
which is why the jury system is absolutely ridiculous
>>
File: mam.jpg (49 KB, 681x536) Image search: [Google]
mam.jpg
49 KB, 681x536
How many times do you think he raped her?
>>
>>64371110
The county didn't have 36$M in insurance. The county was clearly wrong in the first place.
>>
>>64389829
to be fair, the judge wasn't any better considering his last statement before he sentenced steve, calling him one of the most dangerous and violent men that has ever set foot in his court room or something like that
>>
>>64389856
this guy didn't come off well at all.
>>
File: 3610156570882_600.jpg (43 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
3610156570882_600.jpg
43 KB, 600x600
>>64370399

>About to bankrupt the state police and be set for life
>Suddenly commits murder

Now I know rednecks are dumb, but no one is that dumb when they are just about to recieve a once in a lifetime payout, except the cops who thought they could cover this up for so long.
>>
>>64389856
He was just holding her hands, >>64379259 was the one who did most of if.
>>
>>64389856
that guy was a complete media whore. he absolutely loved being the center of attention
>>
>>64389856
not sure why people hate him so much
his sister was just murdered
i would like to think none of us would be super rational when this happens
>>
>>64390017
i don't like him because this >>64389943

he was a fucking media whore. if your sister was murdered, would you want to give as many media interviews as you possibly could to milk as much attention as possible?
>>
>>64390072
i have no idea how i would act in that situation, but it would probably not be with the cold, calculated rationality that we as outsiders are currently able to employ because none of our family members were murdered and the whole thing turned into a media spectacle
>>
>>64390112
i'm fairly certain i would never want to be on camera giving a bunch of interviews related to a fucking family member being murdered

the guy clearly enjoyed being on camera
>>
File: 1434334027806.jpg (147 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
1434334027806.jpg
147 KB, 1366x768
>>64370399

i feel stick to my stomach after watching what happend to Brendon, picking on the guy with iq below 70 and ruining his entire life just to meet your agenda

but then i realized this happens to millions of people in every country (not necessarily in jail for life) but the rich/powerful abusing the poor,

the world is sick and cruel place, good things happening to bad people and vice versa

all i can think is just some people are born to be completely be fucked over
>>
>>64390291
It's really the combination of power hungry police officers that are immune to any kind of criticism or scrutiny, and the legal system created simply to uphold convictions

Nobody with any kind of power will commit the career suicide it would be to try and stop this
>>
>>64390017
His sister wasn't "just murdered" during the court interviews, the case took like 1-2 yeas to come to trial.
>>
Why the fuck is this documentary 10 hours? is this worth watching?
>>
aren't some inmates allowed to have televisions?

what are the chances brendan has a TV and watches wrestling?
>>
>>64390501
Because it's a complex case and yes it is.
>>
>>64376486
>>64376911
I think he was just fucking crazy. He basically wanted their entire family wiped out.
>>
>>64379364
Isn't that what nerd usually means?

Unless you mean like the modern hipster "nerd".
>>
>>64376911>>64376486
>>64376635

Because he was an investigator, who already hated the family and was assigned to defend one of them who he probably already thought murdered her. He was hired by a lazy and corrupt defense attorney who only wanted the case for publicity and wanted it over quick.

He crying because his life's reputation is about to be undone, and the realization that his actions screwed this kid and helped leave a real murderer out there.
>>
>>64379995
If Netflix wants to finance an OJ Simpson Trial show then I'm all for it, otherwise who the hell are they going to to make a doc about? The allegations about Micheal Jackson?

Honestly your best chance is someone trying to make a "Black Lives Matter" documentary about Trayvon Martin and the other ones who made the papers
>>
File: ex-boyfriend.png (119 KB, 450x254) Image search: [Google]
ex-boyfriend.png
119 KB, 450x254
>>64390220
Not to mention him constantly smiling or smirking during the interviews.

Same with this fuck on the stand. It's like they had a ton of fun during this whole thing while it should've been super serious business for them.
>>
>>64372953
damn...
>>
Why didn't he say "Time is a flat circle" or "Don't be assholes" in the first interview? I thought it's a standart form for speaking with police officers.
>>
>>64390829
and like a lot of dreams

there's a monster at the end of it
>>
File: dassey.jpg (33 KB, 190x270) Image search: [Google]
dassey.jpg
33 KB, 190x270
>>64390829
Forgot pic
>>
>>64390787
OJ simpson is happening ya goof
>>
>>64382525
People are animals
>>
>>64390858
Nothing's ever fulfilled, not until the very end. and closure. Nothing is ever over.
>>
>>64390870
Well then I might actually find out what happened
>>
File: dunndonuffin.jpg (256 KB, 1632x2464) Image search: [Google]
dunndonuffin.jpg
256 KB, 1632x2464
Is that Ryan Dunn?
>>
>>64390368
going on that point, the people involved just want to "win" rather than get the truth out
>>
File: 1437877935900.jpg (11 KB, 250x255) Image search: [Google]
1437877935900.jpg
11 KB, 250x255
>>64391062
>tfw my beard will always be curly as fuck
>>
Anyone have a screen shot or webm of the brother and ex-boyfriend being questioned by reporters about the discovery of the truck? The way they froze up and kept nervously looking at each other for validation was incredible suspicious and noticeable.
>>
>>64391077
yeah, it seemed like the prosecutor made up his mind as soon as he saw the pictures

>i intend to prove that this and this happened

even before they talked to experts
>>
>>64391115
>only one to get the camera
>finds car in less than 20min
>time for pw guessing

Are all the people in the jury idiots or something?
>>
So I'm on episode 4 and this old guy (Micheal Kelly I think) is telling Brendan to confess to the crime, with illustrations, while Brendan is saying he didn't do it.

Brendan is obviously slow. While I'm still quite early into the episode, this Michael Kelly guy is quite clearly coercing a false confession right? This looks way too shady
>>
>>64391284
His lawyer wasn't even resent bruh
>>
>>64391284
Not only that, but the guy interrogating Brendan with the pictures is supposed to be working FOR Brendan
>>
>>64391231
Not to get too edgy here, but peoples preconceived notions about how their town works, especially in small towns are hard to overcome.
>>
>>64391284

That's the product of a lazy and spineless appointment lawyer looking for an easy plea deal. I believe that gets thrown out but could be wrong.
>>
Any other shows like this to watch once I'm finished?
>>
File: claus_von_bulow_large.jpg (33 KB, 413x310) Image search: [Google]
claus_von_bulow_large.jpg
33 KB, 413x310
>>64381829
>his unlikeable personality
Klaus von Bülow looked like Central Casting's idea of a death camp commandant and when he smiled you automatically checked his teeth for pieces of kitten. He openly did not give a single fuck what the public thought of him and the press was so against him that if he weren't filthy rich he could have made most newscasters settle out of court for defamation.
>>
>>64391327
>>64391312
Now Brendan is telling his mother on the phone that Steven did do it and that he was involved.

Is Brendan so slow that he actually believes what the other two were telling him he did just because they were coercive?

I'm asking that because after those dodgy interrogations I'm having a very hard time believing Brendan isn't innocent
>>
File: longform-22497-1451427857-3.jpg (17 KB, 440x245) Image search: [Google]
longform-22497-1451427857-3.jpg
17 KB, 440x245
>>64370399

>10 hours of footage
>less than 10 min of Dasseys initial interrogation shown
> seeing Dasseys full confession is what separates us from Dasseys Jury
>series shows virtually none of it
>we're expected to believe they fed him the whole story

>biased documentary is biased

personally i can draw zero conclusion on wtf happened that day without seeing what the jurors in dasseys case saw. without dasseys confession i would believe without a doubt that steven was innocent. If i were to see them really butt fucking a false confession out of him i would also believe stevens innocence.
>>
>>64391621
>Is Brendan so slow that he actually believes what the other two were telling him he did just because they were coercive?

No, he probably thought he had to stick to the investigators' story now. Later on he realized he didn't have to do that.
>>
>>64391621

Another phone call is coming up soon.

>Yeah?
>>
>>64391621
Wait until you get to

"If we wanted to eliminate Steve, it would have been a lot easier to eliminate Steve, than to frame him"

FUCKING SAVAGE
>>
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 489x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 489x600
>>64391742
>"Wrestlemania is soon"
>>
>>64379995
are you implying that niggers aren't UNDERconvicted?
>>
>>64391749
I could not believe that he actually said that. It was beyond comprehension.
>>
>>64391705
watch the whole interview

kid says Steven molested him
>>
>>64371663
>>64386379
because cats are actually useful animals you know, they hunt vermin and shit and if you like them they like you back you fucking dolphin shitheads, how can anyone like a dolphin over a cat I mean come on its 2016 niggers need to be eradicated fuck you
>>
>>64391749
yea saying this out loud is almost as retarded as the prize leaving a trail of harassment records behind.

>an attorney
>leaving records of harassment
>>
>>64391864
where can i see the full interview senpai?
>>
>>64391749
That just happened, and that is insane. How the fuck could he say that? Why the fuck would he say that? I don't actually believe he said that and clarified it on camera.

I'd like to know what happens to him, sure saying that is an instant firing.

>>64391742
That's happening now and it is fucking emotional. Poor guy. Yeah
>>
brendan's mom asks him if he really did all those things and he says "some of it". defend this
>>
>>64391883
>I AM THE PRIZE
Prize is as Prize does
>>
>>64390501
>>64390536
10 episodes were a bit much and the Brandon parts were seriously a torture to watch because he was so irritatingly slow. Goddamn I'm glad I was born with normal intelligence.
>>
>>64391956
he was referring to the story he first told the investigators

that was the part he DID do
>>
>>64391977
he was obviously referring to the things he had done to the victim
>>
>>64391956
Brendan's mom asks him a lot of things. A lot of those things he doesn't understand that he doesn't have to (and even shouldn't) say that he did
>>
File: 1344795384102.png (201 KB, 576x432) Image search: [Google]
1344795384102.png
201 KB, 576x432
>>64391919
No problem
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYOaIDxirHE
>>
>>64391956
He's literally a fucking retard.
>>
>>64392025
he could have said "yeah" or "no". but "some of it"? he probably did it
>>
>>64372750
Animals are not people, but there is something inherently evil with making other life forms suffer for fun
>>
>>64370399
Is Dat the influenza teen?
>>
>>64392003
not very obviously

might be obvious to you, but not to me

to me he was obviously referring to what he actually did

and i have experience with the mentally handicapped, pretty sure you don't

you can get any handicapped person to admit to any crime if you ask them long enough
>>
>>64392086
why would he say some of it instead of just admitting to everything
>>
>>64392025
ya, well look at that one on TV where that alligator ate this one girl. .
>ya??
ya.
>>
>>64392086
>i have experience with the mentally handicapped

We've all been on 4chan before, Anon.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 46

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.