[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>People actually think It Follows was a good movie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 1450374476198.gif (1 MB, 245x245) Image search: [Google]
1450374476198.gif
1 MB, 245x245
>People actually think It Follows was a good movie
>>
>yes hello it is me, STD ghost come 2 haunt ur genitals
>>
>>64370299
Why are you mad that some people have a different opinion about the quality of a film? Calm down.

And before you try to strawman/ad hominem me, I haven't even seen it.
>>
>>64370299
Flicks only board
>>
Who here actually finds Emilia Clarke attractive?
>>
>>64370299
I will admit while I was watching it all I could do was laugh and question why the kids did what they did, which was stupid

But afterwards, on the drive home with my gf, we discussed it quite diligently and I have to say the movie was a lot better underneath with everything it didn't explain

So what did you not like specifically op?
>>
>play movie
>girl running in high heels
>turn movie off
>>
>>64370895
lol
>>
>>64370895
Honestly, my least favorite part in the whole movie is the beginning

But later on everything unfolds and explains and becomes rather enjoyable
>>
>>64370367
>Why are you mad that some people have a different opinion about the quality of a film?
But they're wrong. If I don't tell them how wrong they are that would be doing them a disservice.
>>
File: It's [Current Year].jpg (148 KB, 600x336) Image search: [Google]
It's [Current Year].jpg
148 KB, 600x336
Did this thread get lost in time?
IT'S 2016
>>
>>64370299
>being this pleb

It's objectively the best horror movie of the past 20 years, save for maybe Martyrs.
>>
>>64370408
I do, and I agree with OP, it follows was indie high school horse shit
>>
>>64373311
Name a scarier film. Protip: you can't
>>
It was more unnerving than scary, but that might just be due to over exposure to horror films. It might not have been scary when I was younger either due to the fact that I wasn't having sex. Which is probably why /tv/ doesn't like it either.

Super great movie though, one of my favorites from last year and a definite top three horror movie for me. I liked it more than babadook.
>>
>>64373847
even the babadook was scarier

std ghosts that walk really slowly are not scary
>>
>>64370408
I would have her kids
>>
>>64373139
It's not even as good as the fuckin Bone Tomahawk.
>>
>>64374547
Spoken like a true whiny pissbaby
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.