[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Movie is called "What's Eating Gilbert Grape"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 91e1Q2-hzAL._SL1500_.jpg (283 KB, 1052x1500) Image search: [Google]
91e1Q2-hzAL._SL1500_.jpg
283 KB, 1052x1500
>Movie is called "What's Eating Gilbert Grape"
>At no point in the movie is Gilbert eaten or even partially eaten

Haha, no. Fuck. You.
>>
>>64370063
This also angers me.
>>
His mom was eating Gilbert Grape thats why she was so fat
>>
>>64370063
>>64370136
>>64370215
kill yourselves
>>
>>64370289
Don't ever fucking reply to me unless you're contributing to the thread.
>>
You are incorrect. He was partially eaten when the housewife was blowing him.
>>
>Ma, what's wrong?
>It's Gilbert, honey, somethings eating Gilbert
>Ma, what's eating Gilbert Grape?

Fucking dropped
>>
>>64370063
>What's Gilbert Eating, Grape?

That was the original title but the poster guy fucked up and they just went with it.
>>
>>64370063
not much happens: the movie

why does this movie receive such critical adoration? is it literally just leo's oscarbait performance?
>>
>>64370783
I gotta go with the dead mom ending as to why its liked
>>
>>64370783
>It is literally just Leo's Oscar bait role

Most of his roles then. Damn he wants that Oscar bad, doesn't he? He's been trying to get his filthy little mitts on one since he was about 10.
>>
>>64370852

It's just something to strive for, I doubt he has any real aspiration to get it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7nKxPi5pEI
>>
sure is samefag in here
>>
>>64371573
I know you are but what am I
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.