[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just watched Unfriended and it was probably the biggest piece
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (268 KB, 1057x1500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
268 KB, 1057x1500
Just watched Unfriended and it was probably the biggest piece of garbage ever put on the big screen. I mean going in I wasn't expecting much and I was still let down. 1 hour and 23 minutes of typing and screaming. Thoughts?
>>
they all died so atleast the film makers gave us that.
>>
>>64366968
Kek
>>
Why are white people always getting themselves in these fucked up situations?
>>
File: 1448945568557.jpg (135 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1448945568557.jpg
135 KB, 800x600
Reminds me of this meme.
>>
>>64366887

Chad did literally nothing wrong.
>>
>>64367062
Because suburbanite high schoolers/teens are generally assholes
>>
>>64367062

Too much free time. It's like that movie about the guy who gets trapped under a rock in the desert despite being warned it was a horrible idea to go alone. Or Jesse in Breaking Bad becoming addicted to heroin despite having a good upbringing. If you don't have any real problems you'll create some of your own.
>>
Why do Americans care so much about their color?
>>
>tfw you realize everybody in this thread is just a glitch
>>
I had fun with it actually, real glad the fucking bitch whore died, death to all females
>>
>>64367062
Poor decision making skills
>>
>>64368646
I actually had fun with it too. As far as horror movies go, they are vastly disappointing. Nothing usually makes me less happy about wasting my time, but I actually felt content with this film.
>>
File: 1439865288935.jpg (252 KB, 803x688) Image search: [Google]
1439865288935.jpg
252 KB, 803x688
>>64367062
because nobody wants to watch a horror movie with a cast of niggers
>>
I was really kind of shocked this movie got made.

Unfriended is a movie that seems like it's born of a parody. Like if some sketch-comedy show was making fun of the "supernatural + technology"-genre of horror that are made by out of touch executives that don't understand how technology works that encompasses movies like Pulse, One Missed Call, FearDotCom, Smiley, etc., and they wanted to make a fictional parody that encompasses everything wrong with that genre, it would be Unfriended.

Even the name is retarded-sounding, blunt, and not scary.

The fact that 5 to 8 years ago this would have been a parody, but today it is a real movie, is really unnerving.
>>
>>64368646

What's your problem dude?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.