[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't get it; was he suppose to be gay?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 1
I don't get it; was he suppose to be gay?
>>
That scene did not actually happen so no :^)
>>
>>64366729
Nothing will make sense to your American ears, and you will doubt everything that we do. But in the end, you will understand.
>>
>>64366729
of course, it was obvious when he said Got rum, Fourwann Moore.

Fourwann Moore was his boyfriend back in Atlanta
>>
>>64366729
Does Quentin Tarantino even do gay characters? How would he get into their head?
>>
>>64366841
Don't foot fetishists empathize with homosexuals?
>>
>>64366729
Yes.
>>
>>64366729
No just the General's son. Jackson only got his dick sucked.
>>
>>64366841
There were a couple gays in Pulp Fiction, remember? They're nasty perverts that keep a sex slave in their basement. They're so evil they unite Bruce Willis and Marcellus Wallace together in a common cause, when the two were trying to kill each other minutes earlier!
>>
All niggers are gay.

Why do you think so many go to prison??
>>
>>64367180
They weren't gay, they just got tired of the BBC memes
>>
>>64367180
Were they gay? Doesn't this
>>64367150
apply?
>>
>everyone calls him a sneaky nigger though out the whole movie
>lied about the Lincoln letter
>snuck up on Joe Gage
>"only time black folks are safe is when white folks are disarmed" (history of lying)
he was clearly upset with what Jon Ruth said to him and took it out on the old man. Warren just wanted an excuse to kill Smithers and lied about the blackening
>>
>>64366759
Wait, so did it happen or not?
>>
>>64366760
post yfw all these poor neetfags already saw sicario and keep spamming it
>>
>>64368979
No it was a ruse
>>
>>64369079
How do we know, though? It makes no impact on the story whether it happened or not, but this is definitely the weirdest Tarantino cameo yet
>>
>>64366729
Ain't nothin gay about getting your dick sucked
>>
NONONNOONONO

CONPAZ
>>
>>64366760
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7oday_Fc-Gc
>>
How can people be so stupid? Of course the dingus thing didn't actually happen.

The entire point of the scene RIGHT BEFORE he tells the story is that Warren is a liar who makes things up to get the reaction he wants. He makes up the story about killing the General's boy because he wants to legally kill the General and the only way he can do that is by pissing him off so he draws on him.
>>
>>64369122
Did you want it to happen? That's the answer :^)
>>
I liked the bit where Samuel L hated on the old crusty white guy for being a racist and then shot the old crusty white guy for being a racist after antagonizing the old crusty white guy for being a racist by telling the old crusty white guy who is a racist that he made his son suck his black dingus simply because he was the son of an old crusty white guy who was a racist.
>>
>>64369214
The crusty old white guy murdered PoWs. He was a piece of shit.
>>
>>64366729
Are you retarded
>>
This was actually a lot better than I expected. Definitely one of my favorite from Tarantino, but I guess that's not saying much. Felt way more focused than Django.
I also really liked the ending of the movie, actually kinda heartfelt which I thought was new for Tarantino.
>>
>>64369258
There is literally no need for you to say that.
>>
>>64369122
Wait the son was Tarantino?

Holy shit I didn't notice, I thought his cameo was just the narration
>>
>>64369255
They were niggers though.
Weren't you even paying attention?
>>
Just saw this movie, bimp
>>
>>64369406
Was he? I don't think so
>>
>>64366729
No. He clearly explained in the movie that a man freezing to death would do anything.

He was just fucking with Smithers's son.
>>
[spoilee]Setting 90% of the film in one room was a mistake[/spoiler]
>>
I just watched this. While I enjoyed it overall, the ending was weak as shit. Probably the worst ending in all of his films.
>>
Probably not. It was more about the whole power over the other guy. Pretty sure that kind of thing has happened a lot in real life. Also like others were saying it's not even clear if it actually happened or if he just wanted to get the general to try and kill him so he could kill him in self defense.

>>64369604
I actually enjoyed the the second half of the movie more than the first, including the ending. I mean what else was there to do? They were going to die in the cabin. Only other thing that could have happened would be the movie ending when they died or the movie having people find the cabin and then ending.
>>
>>64369122
>this is definitely the weirdest Tarantino cameo yet
That wasn't Quentin.
>>
>>64366729
yes
>>
>>64369604
Wha? It might be his best ending. The only thing missing was a final wide shot of the cabin so we could examine all the carnage.
>>
I wonder how Samuel L Jackson feels about Tarantino having the word nigger like 100 times per movie.
>>
>>64366729
Terrible flick. Tarintino is way to conceited in his style with this one. Some of his worsely written dialogue. Almost a parody of itself. Also, tarintinos narriation was surprisingly terrible. It felt like i was listening to dvd commentary
>>
>>64369653
Or it could be the end of the movie, he just finished reading the letter. Out of nowhere there's a knock at the door. The door is suddenly kicked open and there's Django.

>Looks like I missed all the fun

Django collects all the bodies and handbills, turns them in for the huge reward and becomes the richest nigger in Whoville.
>>
>>64369493
He was not. Only did the voice over narration.
>>
>>64369794
I liked the movie a lot but I agree that the narration it had at parts was stupid.
>>
>>64369814
That would be dumb
>>
>>64366841
>implying Mr. Orange and Mr. White isn't the greatest tragic love story of a generation
>>
>>64369604
>I don't think metaphorically

To be honest, he'll never be seen as the definitive auteur of the Civil War but he definitely placed it in a 21st century context. Most of the Civil War shit you Americans produce is just the old man's version of fanservice.

I liked the image of the two fundamentally damaged warriors finally laying down arms and realizing it was all bullshit. I thought it was clever.
>>
Did everyone see it in 70mm?
>>
>>64369968
this desu
>>
>>64367044
>foot fetishists

you mean women?
>>
>>64366729

>was he suppose to be gay?

Obviously.

He's supposed to be gay as fuck just like Queerton Cukatino "secretly" is. Worse kept secret in Hollywood.
>>
>>64370090
The white guy didn't fight, his father did
>>
>>64370109
Should I? The closest 70mm capable theater to me is 2.5 hours away but I could turn it into a weekend trip.
>>
>>64370273
I drove about 2.5 hours. Honestly didn't strike me as something incredibly different but maybe if I saw some comparisons I'd see it. The overture, intermission, and like 6 minutes worth of landscape scenes were apparently cut out of the standard version though. It was cool for the novelty of it though.
>>
>My movie is not a carton of milk that has an expiration date. It’s going to be available 20 years, 30 years, hopefully 100 years from now. Those critics will come and go, but the movie will be the movie. My revenge is I’m going to win their kids and grandkids over. They’re going to be stuck, an old man at Thanksgiving, having their granddaughter talk about how she’s taking a Tarantino class in college, and it’s the most stimulating class that she’s taking. They’re going to fry an egg on their bald pate while their grandkids exalt my virtues.
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.