[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
These movies have the same exact plot as Captain America the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1-prequels.jpg (166 KB, 1417x700) Image search: [Google]
1-prequels.jpg
166 KB, 1417x700
These movies have the same exact plot as Captain America the winter soldier yet /tv/ says that movie was amazing and the prequels were shit. You are all hypocrites.
>>
>>64366691
Nothing will make sense to your American ears, and you will doubt everything that we do. But in the end, you will understand.
>>
>>64366741
How about you shut the fuck up.
>>
Only reddit hates the prequels
>>
>>64366691
>yet /tv/ says that movie was amazing
Not me, I say they're all shit. And this is coming from authentic /tv/
>>
yeah but disney made captain america so it's great
>>
>>64366691
>these movies have the same exact plot as Captain America

Holy shit what the fuck does this mean are you fucking high?
>>
The reddit faggots that post here don't understand the prequels therefore they hate them.
>>
>>64366691
>These movies have the same exact plot as Captain America the winter soldier yet /tv/ says that movie was amazing and the prequels were shit. You are all hypocrites.

oh yeah I forgot how Steve found Bucky on a desert planet when he was a baby and Bucky was the chosen one
>>
>>64366985
No, opposite. We understand the prequels and therefore hate them.
>>
>>64367084
The whole point of the movie was the aith infiltrated the Senate just like how Hydra infiltrated SHIELD. The prequels were political thriller you dumbass.
>>
>>64367232
>one plot point has vague similarity if you're a retard
>MUST BE IDENTICAL PLOTS
baka desu senpai
>>
>>64367232
Just listen to yourself read what you typed. Kill yourself.
>>
>>64367232
>the prequels were political thriller
Minus the thrills.
>>
>>64367232
I can't take this site seriously anymore I'm going back to reddit.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.