[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ugh. Look what you done /tv/.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: shityoke.png (661 KB, 503x515) Image search: [Google]
shityoke.png
661 KB, 503x515
Ugh. Look what you done /tv/.
>>
So this is the point when /tv/ starts hating this and calling it cancer. And when someone points this out they will be shunned by saying that "we always thought it was cancer"
>>
>>64358928

I guess so, it was fun while it lasted. Now it's gonna get flogged to death and back.

http://www.mtv.com/news/2719407/tr-8r-stormtrooper-meme-star-wars/
>>
>>64358692
I never understood why /tv/ loved this Reddit meme. /tv/ needs to be more original with it's memes and stop copying reddit so much. When reddit made TR-8R i never thought /tv/ would have embraced him so much.
>>
Why do they always steal our memes /tv/? Serious question.
>>
5>6>7>4>1>3>2
>>
>>64360273
You do realise it's the same people on both sites right?

It didn't used to be, they used to be very distinct but they are basically the same with slightly different lingo.
>>
We need to ramp up meme production and oversaturate the market, causing it to crash.

This is the only way to bring forth a new cultural zeitgeist.

I call this: meme Marxism.
>>
>>64362101
Because you people have the same taste and type of humor.
>>
>>64362101
Probably because you are the same kids who think forced memes are cool
>>
>>64362101
The cycle must go on. New memes must be created and eventually replaced.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.