[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck was the point of this? >women are manipulative,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 489x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 489x720
What the fuck was the point of this?

>women are manipulative, possibly more than men
>women are inherently untrustworthy at their core

Wow, I guess the whole "don't get married or have kids" meme wasn't Marxist propaganda but an actual reality
>>
The point was
>>
It's just one woman the movie says literally nothing about women in general you fucking aspie
>>
>>64357855
While the movie really did speak about marriage and shit, the main point was media manipulation and how it can ruin someone.
>>
>>64357855
The point isn't a generalization that women are, but that women can be.
>>
File: 1451417561854.png (227 KB, 826x1097) Image search: [Google]
1451417561854.png
227 KB, 826x1097
>getting married
>>
>>64357939
Characters in film more often than not are representative of cultures, genders, ideas, etc
>>
>>64357855
it's saying marriage is a trap that people fall into out of selfishness so as to conform to social roles, not because of love.

pretty simple.
>>
>>64357943
>the main point was media manipulation

not exactly. the media was a metaphor for how society functions on a smaller level as well.
>>
Love is a game and it's not for the weak.

Level up.
>>
>>64358098
What the fuck?
>>
File: Wayne.png (501 KB, 851x436) Image search: [Google]
Wayne.png
501 KB, 851x436
>>64358146
Level up. Do you not get it? What he means is, to be ready for love, you have to respect the SHIT out of yourself.

Weights.

Healthy food.

Routines.

Study.

Work.

Accumulation of material goods

Cologne.

Fix your fucking teeth.

All that shit.

You want love? YOU WANT LOVE? Love YOURSELF, first. Love is not for the weak. Love is not for the foolhardy. Love is for the PREPARED.
>>
File: 1416621933157.jpg (18 KB, 455x523) Image search: [Google]
1416621933157.jpg
18 KB, 455x523
>>64357984
top kek
>>
>>64358691
That requires way too much effort.
I'm content bitching about modern degeneracy and black penises on this Laotian Lego-diorama board.
>>
>>64358691
>respecting yourself means conforming to what people tell you to be, then you get love as a reward for your servitude

Talk about mental and physical slavery
>>
>>64358883
>muh conformity
you need to be 18+ to post here, tween
>>
>>64358929
Fuck off, cuck
>>
>>64358883
I would say all of those except acquire material goods (maybe cologne) are self-betterments, not exactly slavery.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.