[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Watch The Force Awakens >expect a semi-passable JJ movie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: dogshat.jpg (82 KB, 950x534) Image search: [Google]
dogshat.jpg
82 KB, 950x534
>Watch The Force Awakens

>expect a semi-passable JJ movie

>all that fucking cheese

>invincible good characters

>bad guys are fodder except that one bad guy that turned good that had the exact same training and upbringing

>zero character development literally one action scene after another after another with sweaty characters running from shit the whole time

>literal exact copy of The New Hope latter half of the movie is entirely predictable

>absolutely nothing new added nothing original just old shit rehashed

>cheese everywhere buried in cheesy prisoner tropes used not once but twice cheesy dialogue cheesy delivery

>did I mention bad acting? and cheesy lines? well i'll just reinforce that

>realize this is actually the worst movie JJ Abrams has ever made

I seriously did not expect that amount of cheese. I can't believe RLM didn't have the balls to atleast criticize the rehashed plot elements which this movie is absolutely fucking saturated with. Needless to say this franchise is a fucking joke now.
>>
>did I mention bad acting? and cheesy lines? well i'll just reinforce that
That shit was in the OT too

I think VII was just like every other Abrams movie, passable and missable.
>>
>>64357306
Well you're a faggot
>>
you forgot

>had the worst lightsaber duel
>>
>>64357372
>Alec Guinness

>bad acting

nice try
>>
was there anything actually good about this movie?
>>
>>64357718

It wasn't a prequel.
>>
>>64357838
if it was a prequel I might have actually liked it
>>
File: 711.gif (20 KB, 250x254) Image search: [Google]
711.gif
20 KB, 250x254
This thread
>>
>>64357306

I would say the world has proved you wrong.

VII has made $1.4 billion so far and hasn't even opened in China yet.

I've seen it 13 times now in theaters and will see it several more times this weekend.

It's the most exciting Star Wars movie yet imho.
>>
>>64357306
I liked it. Loved it, even.
>>
File: blind man.png (790 KB, 599x900) Image search: [Google]
blind man.png
790 KB, 599x900
>>64357306
>zero character development
>>
>>64360905
>old characters that are already developed

>new characters that...are sweaty and one is a good pilot or something
>>
>>64357372
Only Return of the Jedi had bad acting, over the top silliness, cheesyness, and more plot holes than actual plot points.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.